Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel (21279 Views)

Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel / Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders / Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Kcfresh2103(m): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
some thing that took the likes of Mandela time to build is being destroyed overnight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Resetinc: 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
Same South Africa that kill and burn foreigners in xenophobic attacks

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Greenfaces: 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
Righteousness2:
Very foolish move from SA leadership.

Make no Mistake!!
GOD ALMIGHTY foreign policy is pretty simple!

You Bless ISRAEL, You are Blessed!
You Curse ISRAEL, you are Cursed!

Genesis 12:1-3
Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

shameless supporter of mass murder of kids. What an insane position to occupy. Shame on you and whoever supports you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Roger3D(m): 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Ykc2(m): 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
Very soon western country will turn south Africa to another Zimbabwe

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by spiSeyi: 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
Righteousness2:

Make no Mistake!!

Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Religion Fanatic angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Greenfaces: 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
Offpoint1:
Pastor Righteousness abi wickedness grin

This Hamas-Isreal war has made to realized that all righteous folk don't value human lives. All the Biblical genocide would have been supported by todays righteous folks.

As long as you put GOD'S NAME IN IT, all crime against humanity is HOLY the eyes religious folks, either Muslim or Christians.
Exactly. I don't respect these guys anyway. They're
Not principled.

4 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by PROPHETmichael: 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
FiftyFifty:
Israel is winning the war but losing the battle. The longer this brutal aggression takes, the more people turn their back away from Israel. More than 120 UN member countries have voted for a ceasefire. Arab countries with diplomatic ties with Israel like Egypt, Bahrain, and Jordan are expelling the Israeli ambassadors. Turkey has called its ambassador so have Bolivia, Chile, and Colombia in far away Latin America. And now Mandela's South Africa. The huge number of protesters in European capitals like London, Rome, Paris, Vienna, Belfast, and Berlin, among others, is unprecedented. Antisemitism in Europe has been at its highest since 80 years back. The attacks on Jewish synagogues and the defacing of their cemeteries using swastikas in places like Vienna by European Christians are telling. The invasion of Russia's airport by Muslim youths looking for Jews arriving from Tel Aviv was concerning. Jews around the world are now afraid to show their Jewish identity... If this is not concerning, I don't know what is.

The one with God is with the majority and the last time I checked, Isreal was God's personal property on earth and they are still His.

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Roger3D(m): 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
Righteousness2:

Make no Mistake!!

Fucck Isreal and I remain blessed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Btruth: 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2023
At their own peril.....as for me.

I stand with Israel 🇮🇱

5 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by spiSeyi: 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2023
SA is no different from Hamas, a Xenophobic nation, and blood-sucking Hamas has the same thing in common which is killing innocent civilians among them undecided

6 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by maasoap(m): 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
Way to go. If any Arab nation still have diplomats in Israel at this point, that means they're more useless than I previously thought

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Kholar211: 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
It's hard to hear them shouting "Allahu Akbar" Lately. What Israeli 🇮🇱 aerial bombs cannot doesn't exist. 😂

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Ken91(m): 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
Israel should have nukes the entire Gaza once an for all
The world for cry highest one month an everything end

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by YoshihideSuga: 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Lol these ones think they matter. Home of xenophobic

You have to look at history to understand South Africa's point of view. I understand why they did what was done. Israel supported apartheid. So, it would be hypocritical for South Africa to support Israel actions towards Gazans.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by ttobizz(m): 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2023
misreal:
Small yansh dey shake..
Instead of focusing on your country,you are there doing busy body

South Africs... laugh!
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Blackdisciple(m): 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2023
Lolzzzz Na SA wan go Israel so it doesn't stop Israel from who they are or anything...
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by andy244: 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2023
Small nyash de shake
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by TheSuperX(m): 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2023
I support South Africa wholeheartedly on this.

6 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Choski78(m): 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2023
Righteousness2:

Make no Mistake!!

Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: confused human isreal dont believe in Jesus the are jews.. and christ say no one comes to my fathe but through me... see hpw confused u are

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Dittodat: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2023
Righteousness2:

Make no Mistake!!

Any wise Nation or person that has understanding of the times and Seasons will stand with Unshakeable with ISRAEL.

GOD will Deal ruthlessly with all nations that stand against the Apple of HIS eyes.
Nations and people should go read the book of Joel in the Holy Bible.
Religious brainwashed lunatic.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Confirmedzombie: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2023
This is what we expect all countries in the world to do.

We must not support the ongoing genocide in Gaza.

Killing of innocent civilians. The Hamas are not terorists but peaceful freedom fighters.

Islam forbids terrorism and bloodshed as our Most Holy prophet Muhammad (SAW) forbids such.

Nigeria must recall her diplomats from Israel or face a massive protest across all the states of the Federation.

Israel must surrender and negotiate fir peace now or get levelled down to dust.

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by julaion: 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
MS2471:
cool

Still trying to understand why Peter Obi people now support genocidal apartheid

They are saying kill women and children in Igbo land because of Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa and Ojuckwu Just like book haram will kill your father and rape ur mother

They shout crush them, they are human shield

Abeg FG should start another round of python dance and kill civilians in SouthEast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
See South African government wey commit crime against humanity during the apartheid era come get mouth say talk now....
This life sef

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by julaion: 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2023
MS2471:
cool

Still trying to understand why Peter Obi people now support genocidal apartheid

They are saying kill women and children in Igbo land because of Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa and Ojuckwu

They shout crush them, they are human shield

Abeg FG should start another round of python dance and kill civilians in SouthEast .
Just like boko haram will kill your father and rape ur mother

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Diligence: 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
Arafat & Co we're so cunning to HV sided with ANC during apartheid.

SA should not blindly support Hamas & terrorism. That's foolishness indeed!

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Svoboda(m): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
Very laudable stance. Mind you, SA is a Christian majority country and could have hid under the convinient and ignorant thick blanket of zionist christianity. Rather than that, it has chosen to stand with humanity in solidarity with every palestinian,
against the vile and murderous jewish blood suckers and vampires.

8 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Procashtips(m): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
Righteousness2:

Make no Mistake!!

Any wise Nation or person that has understanding of the times and Seasons will stand with Unshakeable with ISRAEL.

GOD will Deal ruthlessly with all nations that stand against the Apple of HIS eyes.
Nations and people should go read the book of Joel in the Holy Bible.

Foolish slave.

Carry wetin e no understand for head.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by MS2471: 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
julaion:

Just like book haram will kill your father and rape ur mother

Insha Allah what you wish me is the portion of your entire lineage

Amin

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by RealEzee(m): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
Is that all ,y dem no send plane to carry Palestinians come durban na? Like as Israel givs a fuuckery abt sa

Steady bombing till thy kingdom come on terrorists and its sympathizers

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
Small nyach de shake. Nyash u no get but na u de shake body pass.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Choski78(m): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
Y have the not expelled Russia ambassador, so if 240 of south African citizens are being held the will fold there arm....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kenya Election 2017: Supreme Court Annuls Kenyatta Re-election / Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes / 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.