Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel (21276 Views)

Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel / Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders / Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Realguyman1(m): 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
maasoap:

This is not taking side, it is saying no to genocide and war crimes. Bombing hospitals and lying to the world that the places are being used to stage attacks. Killing women, children, medical staff and starving millions of civilians by refusing foods, water, medical supplies and other basic needs from getting to them is what you termed conflict?
Who started it? Didn't Hamas know very well that the Israeli military was more powerful than theirs before attacking the Isreali innocent citizens? Hamas brought this upons her people, and they should be the ones to be blamed not the Israeli.

Nor be say na mouth, if it was Hamas who had the military strength and western support the sreali has, no single Israel citizen for dey alive by now.

Nor of u are talking about Hamas releasing the Israeli hostages they took"at least to start peace talk from tgere", but are busy shouting war crime up and down. Shay na those Israeli hostages life nor come matter?

1 Like

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Sterope(f): 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
Jews aren't Christians. They would never be Christians.

How has God dealt with Europe? Despite Christian Europe standing against Jews for thousands of years. They discriminated, killed and perscuted them. Pogroms upon pogroms. It was not until they relocated them to Palestine before they started loving them. So tell us how God has cursed Europe?

Righteousness2:
Very foolish move from SA leadership.

Make no Mistake!!
GOD ALMIGHTY foreign policy is pretty simple!

You Bless ISRAEL, You are Blessed!
You Curse ISRAEL, you are Cursed!

Genesis 12:1-3
Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Any wise Nation or person that has understanding of the times and Seasons will stand with Unshakeable with ISRAEL.

GOD will Deal ruthlessly with all nations that stand against the Apple of HIS eyes.
Nations and people should go read the book of Joel and Zechariah in the Holy Bible so they don't incure and import God's Wrath on their nations, citizens and themselves.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Sterope(f): 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
Did history start on Oct 7th?

Realguyman1:
Who started it? Didn't Hamas know very well that the Israeli military was more powerful than theirs before attacking the Isreali innocent citizens? Hamas brought this upons her people, and they should be the ones to be blamed not the Israeli.

Nor be say na mouth, if it was Hamas who had the military strength and western support the sreali has, no single Israel citizen for dey alive by now.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Juventus4life: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
Righteousness2:

Make no Mistake!!

Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Any wise Nation or person that has understanding of the times and Seasons will stand with Unshakeable with ISRAEL.

GOD will Deal ruthlessly with all nations that stand against the Apple of HIS eyes.
Nations and people should go read the book of Joel and Zechariah in the Holy Bible so they don't incure and import God's Wrath on their nations, citizens and themselves.
You are a fool
You don't know both Bible and history.
You are supporting people's that slaughter many Prophets and crucified your Savior.
Christianity is the third religion in Israel that is after Judaism and Islam
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by adeniyi65(m): 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2023
Offpoint1:
Pastor Righteousness abi wickedness grin

This Hamas-Isreal war has made me to realized that all religious folk don't value human lives. All the Biblical genocide would have been supported by todays religious folks.

As long as you put GOD'S NAME IN IT, all crime against humanity is HOLY in the eyes of religious folks, either Muslim or Christians.

If a nuclear warhead is dropped today in Palestine, these folks will be happy and if same is done to Israel, the other folks will be happy too.

Religion is curse to humanity.

A man who has no value for human life have no business with GOD...
Mr Offpoint, you are Onpoint on this.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by silverkings: 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
FiftyFifty:

The story of Palestine and Israel didn't start on the October 7th. The oppression, occupation, and apartheid has been going on for more than 70 years. Gaza has been an open air prison for 16 years. If you don't know all these then you've no reason commenting on a topic you don't really understand so as not to display your ignorance publicly.

Isrealis fell from tree right??

1 Like

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Sterope(f): 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
Why do you people always bring up Hamas if you are not taking sides.

What about West Bank?
Was Hamas around during Nakba?
What about harvesting Palestinians organs to be sold?
What about the arrest and torture and rape Palestinians go through?

Most importantly, What would you do if you were a Palestinian and most of your family members are dead and someone is trying to take your home away?

It is very disingenuous to bring up Hamas. I find people like you unbelievable.

socialmediaman:

I agree with you on minimizing civilian impact. My next question is, how do you handle a situation where Hamas uses civilians as human shields as detailed by this NATO report: https://www.nairaland.com/7880670/nato-strategic-communications-hamas-use

Hamas goes to civilian populated areas including hospitals, children’s playgrounds etc and fires rockets to Israel. What should Israel do in your opinion?

Israel warned residents recently to evacuate an area it was planning to attack, but Hamas told residents not to evacuate, what do you think Israel should do?
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Realguyman1(m): 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
Sterope:
Did history start on Oct 7th?

Did history start in 1948?

1 Like

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Gandrova: 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
honor4me:

You people are very funny
It is not funny@ all, it clear stupidity
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Sterope(f): 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
Yes it did.

If it didn't,

Go back 5000 years ago and claim your 'ancestral' land. Maybe we should all.

Realguyman1:
Did history start in 1948?
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by jaytee01(m): 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
Righteousness2:

Make no Mistake!!

You are extremely stupid....... Israel is committing genocide and only brainwashed morons can't see through their propaganda.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Karnice600: 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2023
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by gannod(m): 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
Xenophobic folks should be ashamed of themselves, especially with the way they have been treating other Africans. Deal with xenophobia and stop doing 'eye service' grin
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by gatiano(m): 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
True! You bless Israel, and get God's blessings. But who are the original Israelite? They are African Americans, Beta Israelites in Palestine (Black People of Ethiopia, Majority of Israelites who escaped the atlantic and sahara slavery are in Congo, Zimbabwe, and Southern Africa, a few are in West Africa. Bless the True, and The Original Isrealites, and Their Forefathers, and Mothers Who are called Elohim, and in Arabic Allah shall shower you and your family with care and love. Bless the fake jews, who call themselves israelis, zionist, and the synagogue of satan, and maybe the devils might give you some crumbs. Yahwehu and His and Her Descendants will not curse you. They are holy, righteous and true. Study your bible carefully, and correctly! Then study history from your Father's and Mother's villages.

Righteousness2:

Make no Mistake!!

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by ponishah: 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
anambraamaka:
Yeye Country
I swear.
SOUTH AFRICA THE XENOPHOBIC COUNTRY
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Tetraozonaitera: 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
How many countries withdrew their diplomats for all the zenophobic attacks on their citizens by South Africa.
People that can start killing their African brothers at any given time are playing Holy.

Genocide.
When Hammas killed almost 2,000 Israelis in cold blood it was not Genocide.
But when Israel retaliates it suddenly turns to Genocide.

Hammas with their own mouth claimed sending several thousands of missiles to Israel without caring wether the victims are civilians. No warning at all.

Israel warns civilians living in Gaza to leave areas they want to strike and gave them time to evacuate.

And you are still supporting Hammas?
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by DaTruths: 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
Righteousness2:

Make no Mistake!!

People are dying you are here talking about blessing Israel.

If Israel kill your mama and papa now, I'm sure you will start cursing them.

Like Muslims like christians, no value for humanity.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Mubiola360: 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2023
Righteousness2:

Make no Mistake!!

is today i know how foolish you are. Do you think the so called Isreal government is the one promised by God, read and study history and stop this stupid talk you pour out all the time . Who is Theodor Herzl to begin with ?

1 Like

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by KnownUnknown: 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
Stupid fucking niggers supporting this repulsive jew shits forget that Israel were supporters of apartheid. South Africa.

Same people who sang “free Mandela” are now doing the most to silupport apartheid and oppression since their Jew masters are involved. Religion has made yo perpetual slaves.

Tell them some stupid story about some psycho god and some silly zombie jew, and now Israel can do no wrong.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by KnownUnknown: 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
Offpoint1:
All the Biblical genocide would have been supported by todays religious folks.

As long as you put GOD'S NAME IN IT, all crime against humanity is HOLY in the eyes of religious folks, either Muslim or Christians.

If a nuclear warhead is dropped today in Palestine, these folks will be happy and if same is done to Israel, the other folks will be happy too.

Religion is curse to humanity.

A man who has no value for human life have no business with GOD...

Judaism is the worst religion in the history of mankind. Everyone say the Nazis were the worst but the Jews are really the worst. Hell, everything the Nazis did is what the Jew considers part of his religion. Even their president Netanyahu was invoking the Amalekites genocide from the Bible the other day to justify their current animalistic behavior.

When genocide is part of your religious text, you should not be trusted in any way, shape, or form. Luckily for them, half the world has been bamboozled with the asinine story of Jesus and have come to venerate this repulsive culture of greedy unscrupulous bastards.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Masterclass32: 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
Are they not doing too much?
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by 89green: 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
Aduke96:

And so?
If Muslims love Christians they won't be shielding their blood everywhere, even in Nigeria here.
No apologies isreal is Gods property,you can't separate Christians and the Jews.
It's only new to you that they hate Christians, we already know that one since the days of Jesus

Continue supporting them while they spit on you guys, m not surprised, to be a xtian no be small thing mtcheww

1 Like

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by KnownUnknown: 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
Vado:

They hate Israel so much yet their military wares are desired in Africa and beyond, they hate them yet they are the best bankers, lawyers and scientists in the last two centuries with contributions to science, medicine and technology in a way that's been beneficial for all.

All these hate is needless.

This one has swallowed Jew propaganda hook, line, and sinker.
Is it only Jews that have made contributions to banking, law, science, medicine, or technology?
They love to spread that particular stereotype as if intellectual pursuits is unique to them. Lol what a joke.

Two groups of people who bring up random individuals’ achievements as if they are unique to a group are white supremacists and Jew supremacists. Their sycophants then repeat the canard.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by KnownUnknown: 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
erniok:

Why folks like you turn a blind eye to the love letters of the new testament and hold on tenaciously to the old testament is a mystery to me.

What stupid love letter?
Believe in the magical cult leading Jew charlatan or “burn in hell“.
No wonder Christian women often find themselves in abusive homes. Stupid religion has taught them that being abused is “love”.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by KnownUnknown: 11:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
mamdanju:
Very good. SA is doing Africa proud. They have been there during the apartheid era and so understood the methodology of the violent occupiers. The action of Israel has justified Hitler's holocaust.

I celebrate the holocaust during Passover. If they can celebrate their psychotic god killing people indiscriminately in their fantasies, I can celebrate Hitler doing the same.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by erniok(m): 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
KnownUnknown:

What stupid love letter?
Believe in the magical cult leading Jew charlatan or “burn in hell“.
No wonder Christian women often find themselves in abusive homes. Stupid religion has taught them that being abused is “love”.
I thought your ilk don't believe in hell. So why do you sound so upset over what you don't believe in. Could it be deep down in your heart, you know it to be true.
On the bolded,the scripture commands me to love my wife as christ loved the church Eph5:22-29. So you are obviously confusing my faith with the other religions.

I implore you to read the new testament especially the gospel of John and see how much you are loved.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by KnownUnknown: 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
erniok:

I thought your ilk don't believe in hell. So why do you sound so upset over what you don't believe in. Could it be deep down in your heart, you know it to be true.
On the bolded,the scripture commands me to love my wife as christ loved the church Eph5:22-29. So you are obviously confusing my faith with the other religions.

I implore you to read the new testament especially the gospel of John and see how much you are loved.

I’m more scared about the monster under your bed than I am of some repulsive jew fantasy called hell. Lol
Let the Ephesians read the nonsense addressed to them. I’d rather read the ingredients off a pack of indomie.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by erniok(m): 11:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
KnownUnknown:

I’m more scared about the monster under your bed than I am of some repulsive jew fantasy called hell. Lol
Let the Ephesians read the nonsense addressed to them. I’d rather read the ingredients off a pack of indomie.
If you are not scared as you claim, then why are you upset about what you claim never existed. Acting like one who is denying the reality, holding unto the figment of his imagination hoping the reality will go away.

Reading the content of an indomie pack will show you it's nutritional contents same way reading the gospel I recommended will show you the One that loves you so much.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by KnownUnknown: 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
erniok:

If you are not scared as you claim, then why are you upset about what you claim never existed. Acting like one who is denying the reality, holding unto the figment of his imagination hoping the reality will go away.

Mass delusion as displayed by you and other can be quite irritating. Being scared and ignorant is your burden.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by KnownUnknown: 11:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
Jman06:
Unless Hamas comes out to tender public apology to Israel and the rest of the world whose citizens died in the October 7 attack, I support Israel to sustain the current retaliatory actions in Gaza.

Shit, they could have killed thrice that much and they still wouldn’t scratch the surface of Israel’s savagery.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by erniok(m): 11:59pm On Nov 06, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Mass delusion as displayed by you and other can be quite irritating. Being scared and ignorant is your burden.
Ignorant of what exactly?

Mass delusion,as you said, has never been known to be irritating. It's only irritating to the one who is afraid he may miss out and thereby suffer loss.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by KnownUnknown: 12:04am On Nov 07, 2023
erniok:

Ignorant of what exactly?

Mass delusion,as you said, has never been known to be irritating. It's only irritating to the one who is afraid he may miss out and thereby suffer loss.

It’s irritating when one is surrounded by brain addled, fairy tale believing nincompoops.

Ignorant about facts and reality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God / Kenya Election 2017: Supreme Court Annuls Kenyatta Re-election / Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.