Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel (21277 Views)

Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel / Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders / Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Lordsonn: 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
South Africa will bring problem to Africa. This is a stupid move. Even Islamic countries have not cut ties with ISRAEL. What is his business

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by maasoap(m): 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ejireh1:
African countries taking sides in this conflict is not advisable
This is not taking side, it is saying no to genocide and war crimes. Bombing hospitals and lying to the world that the places are being used to stage attacks. Killing women, children, medical staff and starving millions of civilians by refusing foods, water, medical supplies and other basic needs from getting to them is what you termed conflict?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Cantonese: 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
Intolerant and lazy people. Those whose stock in trade is xenophobia. Those who want others to leave their nation and yet have their companies prospering in other countries.

How is South Africa better than Israel in the matter?

4 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Empresa: 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
As they have withdrawn their diplomats, they should stop wailing and allow Isrealis wipe out the terrorists in peace. And if they want to assist Hamas, they're welcome

11 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by NICEEY: 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
honor4me:

You people are very funny
Infact very funny, I could not believe my eyes when I saw the rubbish he typed.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by diamondbody(m): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=126825351][i]Very foolish move from SA leadership.]

The antidote to your incredible foolishness is death and reincarnation as a Palestinian. I pray that creation grants this for you.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by zoedew: 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
FiftyFifty:
Israel is winning the war but losing the battle. The longer this brutal aggression takes, the more people turn their back away from Israel. The Pope jas called for a cease-fire. More than 120 UN member countries have voted for a ceasefire. Arab countries with diplomatic ties with Israel like Egypt, Bahrain, and Jordan are expelling the Israeli ambassadors. Turkey has called its ambassador so have Bolivia, Chile, and Colombia in far away Latin America. And now Mandela's South Africa. The huge number of protesters in European capitals like London, Rome, Paris, Vienna, Belfast, and Berlin, among others, is unprecedented. Antisemitism in Europe has been at its highest since 80 years back. The attacks on Jewish synagogues and the defacing of their cemeteries using swastikas in places like Vienna by European Christians is telling. The invasion of Russia's airport by Muslim youths looking for Jews arriving from Tel Aviv was concerning. Jews around the world are now afraid to show their Jewish identity... If this is not concerning, I don't know what is.

So what is Israel to do?🧐. Fail to appropriately defend itself against terrorist attacks from Hamas! Instead of ceasefire there should be morefire!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Choski78(m): 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
This is what we expect all countries in the world to do.

We must not support the ongoing genocide in Gaza.

Killing of innocent civilians. The Hamas are not terorists but peaceful freedom fighters.

Islam forbids terrorism and bloodshed as our Most Holy prophet Muhammad (SAW) forbids such.

Nigeria must recall her diplomats from Israel or face a massive protest across all the states of the Federation.

Israel must surrender and negotiate fir peace now or get levelled down to dust.
you need to get your brains examined, hamas should release Israel hostages to have peace simple.. about leveling isreal you forget that isreal is a nuclear powerd nation and have bombs that can wipe out middle east in seconds..

4 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by siraj1402(m): 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
Righteousness2:
Very foolish move from SA leadership.

Make no Mistake!!
GOD ALMIGHTY foreign policy is pretty simple!

You Bless ISRAEL, You are Blessed!
You Curse ISRAEL, you are Cursed!

Genesis 12:1-3
Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Any wise Nation or person that has understanding of the times and Seasons will stand with Unshakeable with ISRAEL.

GOD will Deal ruthlessly with all nations that stand against the Apple of HIS eyes.
Nations and people should go read the book of Joel in the Holy Bible.
You have a tumour in your brain.

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by royalfly(m): 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
Based on this too I cut all ties with south Africa known and unknown, I disbrother them as a fellow African. May God protect Israel.... somethings are not negotiable.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by NICEEY: 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
Righteousness2:

Make no Mistake!!

Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Any wise Nation or person that has understanding of the times and Seasons will stand with Unshakeable with ISRAEL.

GOD will Deal ruthlessly with all nations that stand against the Apple of HIS eyes.
Is it that you are sick or what

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by maasoap(m): 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
Kennyfancy:
Mugu, instead of Africa to focus on how to help themselves, they are busy talking about 2 countries that doesn't care about them, what we're hamas thinking when they attack isreal, u attack someone and the person responded back and you get angry, anyway we in Nigeria, we are praying for Isreal to come out better and bigger
You praying for that despite the havocs they're wrecking shows that something is really wrong with what they're doing
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Dennisochampa: 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
He should withdraw even his grand parents.....
Lol...
Foolish country.
What Israel is doing, is it any worse than what South Africans did to Nigerians some time back?
How many of the perpetrators of the evil acts were arrested and punished?
Na now them Wan claim holy...
Woe betide all of them.

Death to all terrorists....

1 Like

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Alexiiydon: 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
Righteousness2:

Make no Mistake!!

is the place Israel currently are is it the same site in your Bible And why is Israel call Israeli and not Israelite if yoy can answer those questions then I will know how smart you really are

1 Like

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by PepeXKermit: 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
Righteousness2:

Make no Mistake!!

I use to reason with you before but you are a mumu on this one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Ewedegubbler: 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
The biggest companies in SA are owned by Jewish people. Glen core, De Beers, Anglo gold, Aeckermans, Woolworths, Pick ‘n Pay etc are all Jewish companies that are the fulcrum of the South African economy

Na cruise SA Dey catch. If they try anything against Jewish interest they will become another Zimbabwe

Meanwhile, head slamming trouble makers go hear word by force. By the time Israel is done with Hamas they will not remember terrorism ever again.

Muslims should shun terrorism even tho it’s in their dna. E get why

1 Like

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Cantonese: 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
maasoap:

This is not taking side, it is saying no to genocide and war crimes. Bombing hospitals and lying to the world that the places are being used to stage attacks. Killing women, children, medical staff and starving millions of civilians by refusing foods, water, medical supplies and other basic needs from getting to them is what you termed conflict?

We may not like it that the Israelis bomb hospitals and homes. But how do you find it that Hamas hides in homes, hospitals, swimming pools, etc to launch their rockets? How is it that Hamas uses their people as shield, while hiding in tunnels? We must address that and get Hamas to stop first.

Hamas unnecessarily caused this, even though the Israelis have used the sledge hammer to kill the fly.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Auki: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2023
Righteousness2:

Make no Mistake!!

Common sense is not common

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Dpleaser: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2023
Righteousness2:

Make no Mistake!!

And you believe killing innocent children is in God's best interest. Oga just dey reason well before you post

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by ceejayluv(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2023
FiftyFifty:
Israel is winning the war but losing the battle. The longer this brutal aggression takes, the more people turn their back away from Israel. The Pope has called for a cease-fire. More than 120 UN member countries have voted for a ceasefire. Arab countries with diplomatic ties with Israel like Egypt, Bahrain, and Jordan are expelling the Israeli ambassadors. Turkey has called its ambassador so have Bolivia, Chile, and Colombia in far away Latin America. And now Mandela's South Africa. The huge number of protesters in European capitals like London, Rome, Paris, Vienna, Belfast, and Berlin, among others, is unprecedented. Antisemitism in Europe has been at its highest since 80 years back. The attacks on Jewish synagogues and the defacing of their cemeteries using swastikas in places like Vienna by European Christians is telling. The invasion of Russia's airport by Muslim youths looking for Jews arriving from Tel Aviv was concerning. Jews around the world are now afraid to show their Jewish identity... If this is not concerning, I don't know what is.
After decimating Hamas and their infrastructure, then they can cease fire.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by julaion: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
MS2471:

Insha Allah what you wish me is the portion of your entire lineage

Amin
is already happening to ur generation with ur dead god
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by PepeXKermit: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ewedegubbler:
The biggest companies in SA are owned by Jewish people. Glen core, De Beers, Anglo gold, Aeckermans, Woolworths, Pick ‘n Pay etc are all Jewish companies that are the fulcrum of the South African economy

Na cruise SA Dey catch. If they try anything against Jewish interest they will become another Zimbabwe

Meanwhile, head slamming trouble makers go hear word by force. By the time Israel is done with Hamas they will not remember terrorism ever again.

Muslims should shun terrorism even tho it’s in their dna. E get why

How glencore take be jewish company? If they want to go let them go, SA has the mines they would be the one losing..

1 Like

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Geovanni412(m): 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
Offpoint1:
Pastor Righteousness abi wickedness grin

This Hamas-Isreal war has made me to realized that all religious folk don't value human lives. All the Biblical genocide would have been supported by todays religious folks.

As long as you put GOD'S NAME IN IT, all crime against humanity is HOLY in the eyes of religious folks, either Muslim or Christians.

If a nuclear warhead is dropped today in Palestine, these folks will be happy and if same is done to Israel, the other folks will be happy too.

Religion is curse to humanity.

A man who has no value for human life have no business with GOD...

It's a shame...

We have too many stupid people who can't realize that even within Israel, there are many Palestinians living there

These people will have their friends, brothers and cousins living on the other side and vice versa

I wonder how blind they can be to not to realize that some families might be an intermarriage between Israelis and Palestinians.

I agree that Hamas should be destroyed but the idea of celebrating the death of innocent civilians, a good number of whom are Christians in Palestine, is nauseating.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by jrusky(m): 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
South Africa too dey show face where better human dey talk. Nawah ooo
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Nuheights(m): 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
[quote
[/i][/quote]

Does a just God support and bless Israel even when they do terrible things to other political entities? I don't understand.....

1 Like

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by ceejayluv(m): 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
Choski78:
you need to get your brains examined, hamas should release Israel hostages to have peace simple.. about leveling isreal you forget that isreal is a nuclear powerd nation and have bombs that can wipe out middle east in seconds..
better still, they can keep the captives and watch their infrastructure And top echelon blown to smithereens.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by abobote: 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2023
Nobody send them
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Ewedegubbler: 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2023
PepeXKermit:

How glencore take be jewish company? If they want to go let them go, SA has the mines they would be the one losing..

Ask Zimbabwe how well they are doing without the Jewish money
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by NuhuAjang71(m): 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2023
Na dem sabi 🙄

1 Like

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by shidof(m): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
Righteousness2:

Make no Mistake!!

Gbenu werey soun jor. Is it not the same Israel that has less than 5% Christian currently, Muslims almost *4 of the Christian population where Jews are the majority

1 Like

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by favor914: 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
Righteousness2:

Make no Mistake!!

Wayo way Oyibo write, to brainwash una?

So called Israel is on Palestine land, so Palestine cannot be separated from so called Israel.

So whatever blessing is deserved of Israel, is deserved of Palestine.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God / Kenya Election 2017: Supreme Court Annuls Kenyatta Re-election / Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.