Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) (61594 Views)

Buy Wholesale Sublimation Sports Bra With Best Offer Price - Oasis Sublimation / Ladies How Often Do You Wash Your Bra / 500-Year-Old G-String And Bra Discovered In Ancient Castle In Austria (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by seniorgozman(m): 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2023
ravensckar:
Your own better, shebi na Ashy you carry. Me, it was my then ex-fiancee that we were engaged to be married. For three years, I didn't touch her. She was screaming 'no sex before marriage'. Then, after the engagement was fixed and done. Something just whispered to me to even make an attempt to see what I'll be enjoying for the rest of my life.

O boy! Na that day I know sey no sex before marriage na scam. Her breast be like Agbalumo, very tiny, but it appeared big all these while due to padded bra. Yansh self small like man own. To make matters worse, hanty come get broad shoulders join. I could have even overlooked all that for the sake of love, but the kind bad odour that was oozing out of that place was disgusting. I made sure I forced myself to cvm then I told her immediately that the relationship was over.

She begged me severally and called all my village people to beg me. I stood my ground and said it was over. As a respect to her, I never told anyone what transpired. It was after some years that I told my parents. Each time I think of that issue, I give thanks to God for helping me dodge a bullet. cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are very funny
Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by mukthar2000(m): 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2023
This one even better, na just bra with built in Nipple .

No be woman born 4children's for another man outside and na another gentle man they father them. Humm
WOMAN
Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by Godada(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2023
ravensckar:
Your own better, shebi na Ashy you carry. Me, it was my then ex-fiancee that we were engaged to be married. For three years, I didn't touch her. She was screaming 'no sex before marriage'. Then, after the engagement was fixed and done. Something just whispered to me to even make an attempt to see what I'll be enjoying for the rest of my life.

O boy! Na that day I know sey no sex before marriage na scam. Her breast be like Agbalumo, very tiny, but it appeared big all these while due to padded bra. Yansh self small like man own. To make matters worse, hanty come get broad shoulders join. I could have even overlooked all that for the sake of love, but the kind bad odour that was oozing out of that place was disgusting. I made sure I forced myself to cvm then I told her immediately that the relationship was over.

She begged me severally and called all my village people to beg me. I stood my ground and said it was over. As a respect to her, I never told anyone what transpired. It was after some years that I told my parents. Each time I think of that issue, I give thanks to God for helping me dodge a bullet. cheesy cheesy cheesy

G. Your matter serious sha.

I have always begged to differ on matters concerning no sex before marriage.

Any lady that brings that bullsh**, I just phase off.

It's just not only foolhardy but manipulative.

A woman that goes that path has something to hide......nothing more, nothing less.

Best regards!
Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by rezy15(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2023
Godada:

This reminds of a time I got a lady home. I was hot and ready to go.

We got down to the business of the day then, I took of the bra......

I found out the bra was padded. Nothing dey up.

Even the pant dey padded.

That was it for me.

I gently disengaged and discharged her off.

U fall hand. Mission na Mission
Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by AsaBlackheart(m): 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2023
Women wey get sense no pass 100 for this nigeria. And none of them dey nairaland.
Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by bluefilm: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2023
I pity some girls

Those of them that are not physically endowed are really going thru a lot.

1 Like

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by ofuonyebi: 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2023
our Ladies nowaday enjoy this so called fake life so much..
and the so called ibo mades from Aba and Owerri and Onitsha markets no go even allow them think right
before they say who dey there?
see!! they dont bring different stuff full ground yakata for our ladies
na waoooo! but how long do our ladies continue to live in borrowed robes?

the young guys of these days are becoming wiser
no longer at ease like the mugus of the bubu era
Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by Illegal1(m): 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
Pray you don't fall my hands because if I should take you home, strip and discovered this tricks then expect mockery and beating join.

omoh.........bros u no get joy ooh

1 Like

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by SIXTEENTH(m): 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.........bros u no get joy ooh

You too check it out now
Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by Bigchristo: 1:54am On Nov 08, 2023
guobe:

Lol
😂😂😂
Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by Iamanoited: 8:10am On Nov 08, 2023
IT'S INDIA AI FOR MILKING FOR COMMERCIAL BUSINESS.
Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by Swiftgrp: 9:31am On Nov 08, 2023
ravensckar:

Tbh, I like the natural or real deal in women and NOT the fake butts, fake hair, fake eyelashes, etc.

There are specific exercises including breast and/or butt enlargement creams that can be used by women in those kinds of situations... I first read about these since the late 1990s, meaning they've been available for more than 25 years now!
Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by Swiftgrp: 9:33am On Nov 08, 2023
guobe:
Nothing Person No Go See For Internet.which Kind Pic Of Keep Fearing Women Is Th

The Internet in Nigeria has turned into a mad avenue.just saw this pic on my Facebook timeline with the caption keep fearing women. nawa.
Due diligence is key. grin

1 Like

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by guobe: 11:23am On Nov 08, 2023
Swiftgrp:

Due diligence is key. grin
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by yahoodetector: 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2023
Lovemeharder:
Some men love those lies.

Be specific...Your man! Stop speaking for us generally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! / "In China, These Shoes Are Trash " A Facebook User Said (Photos) / Foundation-which Is Better On Oily Skin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.