Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,039 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) (61579 Views)

Buy Wholesale Sublimation Sports Bra With Best Offer Price - Oasis Sublimation / Ladies How Often Do You Wash Your Bra / 500-Year-Old G-String And Bra Discovered In Ancient Castle In Austria (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by GoldenJAT(m): 11:40am On Nov 07, 2023
Na today!!

1 Like

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by lomprico(m): 11:41am On Nov 07, 2023
Godada:

This reminds of a time I got a lady home. I was hot and ready to go.

We got down to the business of the day then, I took of the bra......

I found out the bra was padded. Nothing dey up.

Even the pant dey padded.

That was it for me.

I gently disengaged and discharged her off.

No be the hole you dey after? Wetin the bobii and nyash for do for you?
Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by iamtardey: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2023
Lovemeharder:
Some men love those lies.
abeg no throw your lies for our head. Nobody likes a LIAR. A liar is a potential CHEATER.

4 Likes

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by Theweekend: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2023
FashionCookie:
Woman wrapper everywhere. Work no dey again, na women bra una dey study now. Make una kuku add pant and panties join. undecided
pant own dey already
Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by guobe: 11:44am On Nov 07, 2023
Bigchristo:
I hate girls that are too into artificial beauty and body, if as a man I take you home to do kerewa then discover this I will just kick her out that’s the end I nor like make person dey whine me
Lol for real

1 Like

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by 7arrows: 11:44am On Nov 07, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
Pray you don't fall my hands because if I should take you home, strip and discovered this tricks then expect mockery and beating join.

Ladies try to be real and appreciate your true nature, someone not having issues about your true natural milk factory definitely will come for you.

That's APC government for you. All about deciet

4 Likes

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by GENES11S: 11:45am On Nov 07, 2023
guobe:
Nothing Person No Go See For Internet.which Kind Pic Of Keep Fearing Women Is Th

The Internet in Nigeria has turned into a mad avenue.just saw this pic on my Facebook timeline with the caption keep fearing women. nawa.

It is called nipples not tits
Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by lexy2014: 11:46am On Nov 07, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
Pray you don't fall my hands because if I should take you home, strip and discovered this tricks then expect mockery and beating join.

Ladies try to be real and appreciate your true nature, someone not having issues about your true natural milk factory definitely will come for you.

the same women will tell you "I want a real man".

1 Like

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by lexy2014: 11:47am On Nov 07, 2023
Lovemeharder:
which lies?
Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 11:48am On Nov 07, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by Allisgud: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2023
It's like tricking a dog with a wood like bone in order to catch it,and the dog finally realise it's a wood,so u will decieve me with fake nipples only to decieve me,u better hold ur transport for hand

4 Likes

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by finallybusy: 11:50am On Nov 07, 2023
Na new thing for Sango Ota.

1 Like

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by Little21: 11:51am On Nov 07, 2023
It seems "Seun and his mods" are always looking for ways to troll ladies on this platform. The thread won't even have "20 comments" and it's already on front page.

Like what is this doing on front page?! Every other thread won't make it to fp but any topic that's about trolling ladies will. You guys can do better than this.

2 Likes

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by LAW2577: 11:51am On Nov 07, 2023
You be local man, this threaded a month ago. ladies with fake parts; 80% of ladies appearance these days are fake; fake puna, everything fake.
Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:51am On Nov 07, 2023
Can't people learn to be truthful ni?

Na wa I!!
Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by abidem4real: 11:53am On Nov 07, 2023
guobe:
Nothing Person No Go See For Internet.which Kind Pic Of Keep Fearing Women Is Th

The Internet in Nigeria has turned into a mad avenue.just saw this pic on my Facebook timeline with the caption keep fearing women. nawa.
In God's hands men lives dey ooo! Fake products everywhere 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by GoodRocks: 11:54am On Nov 07, 2023
ravensckar:
Your own better, shebi na Ashy you carry. Me, it was my then ex-fiancee that we were engaged to be married. For three years, I didn't touch her. She was screaming 'no sex before marriage'. Then, after the engagement was fixed and done. Something just whispered to me to even make an attempt to see what I'll be enjoying for the rest of my life.

O boy! Na that day I know sey no sex before marriage na scam. Her breast be like Agbalumo, very tiny, but it appeared big all these while due to padded bra. Yansh self small like man own. To make matters worse, hanty come get broad shoulders join. I could have even overlooked all that for the sake of love, but the kind bad odour that was oozing out of that place was disgusting. I made sure I forced myself to cvm then I told her immediately that the relationship was over.

She begged me severally and called all my village people to beg me. I stood my ground and said it was over. As a respect to her, I never told anyone what transpired. It was after some years that I told my parents. Each time I think of that issue, I give thanks to God for helping me dodge a bullet. cheesy cheesy cheesy

A Nigerian girl told you no sex before marriage, you still agreed?

A girl who has been eaten by lots of guys before? U stayed 3yrs without knacking her? A girl who was obviously collecting dicks from different guys those 3 years. Una dey try shaa!

7 Likes

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by OBTMOS(m): 11:59am On Nov 07, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

That’s how one girl I have been chiking online for months now came to my house yesterday and the skirt she wore was padded with foam around the hips side!
Apparently, that’s d kind of cloths she uses in all the videos she posts online!
In real, she have flat bum bum

4 Likes

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by afube: 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
guobe:

These agbado girls no dey fine at all! see dis one now, as tacky as hell!! Igbo girls rock abeg!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by Tekahashi: 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
na men I just dey look dey shake head
Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by Okpollo: 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2023
Lovemeharder:
Love the lies only to discover it was all lies and deceit? If you dont fit into a guys spec, please dont pretent you do . Which one is love those lies you no reach wetin i want come still want gaslight me say i like your lies lol.

1 Like

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by ThatCEO: 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

A Nigerian girl told you no sex before marriage, you still agreed?

A girl who has been eaten by lots of guys before? U stayed 3yrs without knacking her? A girl who was obviously collecting dicks from different guys those 3 years. Una dey try shaa!

ravensckar

Guy, something similar happened to me. The same no sex talk, I said no wahala. You can't even touch this one, she will hit your hand.

But unlike that guy wey Dem deceive for a whole 3 years cheesy my own no reach two months wey I discharge the whole thing.

The fact that the thing is size of a grape wasn't really d biggest issue, she had other very good qualities but there was too much emotional n mental damage.

Nobody can hide anything from me for that long even if you use jazz cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by CorrectionFLuid: 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2023
DDIA:
Tits don turn teats? undecided

It's actually teats that turned to tits.
Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by We4all: 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2023
ravensckar:
Your own better, shebi na Ashy you carry. Me, it was my then ex-fiancee that we were engaged to be married. For three years, I didn't touch her. She was screaming 'no sex before marriage'. Then, after the engagement was fixed and done. Something just whispered to me to even make an attempt to see what I'll be enjoying for the rest of my life.

O boy! Na that day I know sey no sex before marriage na scam. Her breast be like Agbalumo, very tiny, but it appeared big all these while due to padded bra. Yansh self small like man own. To make matters worse, hanty come get broad shoulders join. I could have even overlooked all that for the sake of love, but the kind bad odour that was oozing out of that place was disgusting. I made sure I forced myself to cvm then I told her immediately that the relationship was over.

She begged me severally and called all my village people to beg me. I stood my ground and said it was over. As a respect to her, I never told anyone what transpired. It was after some years that I told my parents. Each time I think of that issue, I give thanks to God for helping me dodge a bullet. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are the shallow type that feels physical beauty is all that matters. I hope you now have the Kim Kardashian type of wife you so desired.
Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by Macdeey: 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2023
Fake NYASH
Fake Boobs
Fake V-shap Kpekus

grin grin grin grin Ladies na waaah grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2023
Women can decieve men with fake nipples, finger nails, Brazilian and Peruvian hair, fake camel toes, fake butt, eye contact lenses, eye color, fake skin colour but they can't deceive men with their hair in the armpit, kpekus and fake clitoris. Until they start fixing hair in their armpits and kpekus regions and fix fake and sensitive clitoris then I will know that they have upped their games.

1 Like

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by lanre316: 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

Beat another man's daughter? On top wetin? If you you don't like her, leave her, not beat her.

I pray you meet a lady who has strong brothers that can treat your fvckup well well. Coward boy.

Na woman beating you sabi, you no sabi better things?

6 Likes

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by Exceed15: 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2023
Poor self esteem is the cause of all these.

1 Like

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by Nehyooh(m): 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2023
Lovemeharder:
God bless you for saying "some men" and not all men cool

1 Like

Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by Kay25(m): 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

Why beat her its her choice na beating go make the beast in u show face
Re: Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) by sheriffindy(m): 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2023
Who is to be blamed for that...the male or female gender?
FashionCookie:
Woman wrapper everywhere. Work no dey again, na women bra una dey study now. Make una kuku add pant and panties join. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! / "In China, These Shoes Are Trash " A Facebook User Said (Photos) / Foundation-which Is Better On Oily Skin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.