Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead (34380 Views)

Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) / Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure / Thousands Of Palestinians Flee North Gaza After Israel's Evacuation Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by igala1(m): 10:33am On Nov 07, 2023
We all know how George Bush Jr Lord about Iraq having weapon of mass destruction to invade Iraq such that it has not recovered economically till today. Natanyahu was informed about the secret plot of Hamas to attack Israel, but because he is not a popular Prime Minister in Israel, he allowed the terrorist kill 1400 innocent Israelis,then he suddenly found his voice, uniting his cabinet of different parties to a Palestinian onslaught to take over Gaza. It was well planned by Natanyahun
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by aminubako1(m): 10:44am On Nov 07, 2023
Why the hate against Islam and Muslims ?
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Paulruth: 10:55am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He is in a world of his own and talking to himself when the ground has shifted under his feet wink

11,000 souls perished, mostly defencelss babies, children and women, at his order and he still thinks anyone is listening to him after he has been told to stop the killings yet he refused. Smh

It's already a month of continous day and night full scale air and land bombarding, draining military stockpiles yet no victory and he is being drawn into a long war with increasing isolation of his people in a global village with most of the major international flights in and out of his natural-resource poor but tourism-rich tiny nation of about 7 million people cancelled, Isreal citizens he ordered to leave Southern Israel yet to return to their houses, schools closed, Hezbollah striking and disrupting lives in Northern Israel etc. There's something he is not telling himself, he is winning a battle not the war. He is acting more like a politician who is thinking of winning the next election, he is not a war strategist.

US is supplying both Ukraine and Israel with arms largely built from supplies from China,
Indonesia and Russia, these 3 countries that dominate the supply chains of the materials used in manufacturing arms have placed controls on supply. They will draw him into a long war like Ukraine and drain him like Zelensky until they will now hit back at him.

Unfortunately, it will be from within his own people who will realise the futility in his strategy. Hamas is supposed to be a 5,000 to 15,000 brigade, it's strange that despite repeated Isreal's bombings, air strikes, tanks, hundreds of thousands of Isreal soldiers etc, for a whole month, IDF still cannot pronounce victory yet the Hamas are not ghosts.

When I watched the release of the two elderly women hostages last week, I saw the Hamas fighters, how they were so confident as they courtesied the elderly women with no haste or pressure that I kept wondering if these are people in same Gaza Isreal has been bombing for weeks. So who are the Isreal politicians like Mr Netanyahu deceiving? Certainly,I am not among those he is deceiving. Isreal has more problems with those making laws for it sef.Check my signature for free stuffs!
Terrorists return the hostages. We don't care about the babies, they are future Terrorists too
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by safarifarms(m): 10:55am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

They already destroyed Gaza but found nothing.

Netanyahu is talking like a politician not like a military strategist. He has destroyed Gaza and it's so bad that even CNN now daily show the destruction like Al Jazeera. It's like they want him to keep on destroying Gaza to show the world.
He wants them to release the hostages and there'll be seize fire. Have you considered that option? Or you want the seize fire but Hamas continues to detain the hostages?
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by kinguwem: 10:59am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He is in a world of his own and talking to himself when the ground has shifted under his feet wink

11,000 souls perished, mostly defencelss babies, children and women, at his order and he still thinks anyone is listening to him after he has been told to stop the killings yet he refused. Smh

It's already a month of continous day and night full scale air and land bombarding, draining military stockpiles yet no victory and he is being drawn into a long war with increasing isolation of his people in a global village with most of the major international flights in and out of his natural-resource poor but tourism-rich tiny nation of about 7 million people cancelled, Isreal citizens he ordered to leave Southern Israel yet to return to their houses, schools closed, Hezbollah striking and disrupting lives in Northern Israel etc. There's something he is not telling himself, he is winning a battle not the war. He is acting more like a politician who is thinking of winning the next election, he is not a war strategist.

US is supplying both Ukraine and Israel with arms largely built from supplies from China,
Indonesia and Russia, these 3 countries that dominate the supply chains of the materials used in manufacturing arms have placed controls on supply. They will draw him into a long war like Ukraine and drain him like Zelensky until they will now hit back at him.

Unfortunately, it will be from within his own people who will realise the futility in his strategy. Hamas is supposed to be a 5,000 to 15,000 brigade, it's strange that despite repeated Isreal's bombings, air strikes, tanks, hundreds of thousands of Isreal soldiers etc, for a whole month, IDF still cannot pronounce victory yet the Hamas are not ghosts.

When I watched the release of the two elderly women hostages last week, I saw the Hamas fighters, how they were so confident as they courtesied the elderly women with no haste or pressure that I kept wondering if these are people in same Gaza Isreal has been bombing for weeks. So who are the Isreal politicians like Mr Netanyahu deceiving? Certainly,I am not among those he is deceiving. Isreal has more problems with those making laws for it sef.Check my signature for free stuffs!
The Hamas leaders are hiding in bunkers & some are in their headquarters in Qatar. Most have been decimated, some of the combatants are still hiding in bunkers with the hostages as human shields. Hamas technically has lost political control of Gaza & a lot of them have been captured by the IDF. The remaining onslaught is for the Israeli commandoes to get into the bunkers to smoke out the hiding fighters & free hostages.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by prophetfire: 11:07am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

This your shitty epistle will not stop the blessed Israel from killing all those your terrorists head slammers in Gaza, and reduce Gaza to rubbles and convert it to another settlement for decent human beings.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by TOPMAN4LIFE: 11:13am On Nov 07, 2023
EJEGBULEJE:

Olodo like you will believe they Zionist of today are the same Jews from the bible...like u all ignorantly Believe the Jews are Christians.
So if Jews of today are not the real Jews, tell me where the real Jews are located now.
There is no way you twist the story, Israelis know where they originated from and that's why they went back to their land because it was not all Jews that left Israel when war displaced and scattered them.
Many of the Jews might not be christians but Jews and christians have the same root through Abraham and Isaac .
Even, if Jews are not christians, l still stand with Israel because Muslim are war mongers through out the world, Muslim have been killing innocent people and christians in Nigeria for years and you Muslim look away from it but like to cry over what is happening miles away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Psalmistproject: 11:15am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

So in your opinion, Hamas should hold on to the hostages and let the war continue?

If your answer is yes,
Please go and tell those F00ls protesting for a cease fire to sing a different song.

May something like "HAMAS FIGHT BACK!" FIGHT BACK MORONS!" COME OUT OF CIVILIAN CENTRES AND FIGH!" FIGHT AND DIE WITH HONOR FOR PALESTINE!"
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Jman06(m): 11:15am On Nov 07, 2023
aminubako1:
Why the hate against Islam and Muslims ?
Because Islam is synonymous with killing and terrorism.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Charly68: 11:24am On Nov 07, 2023
I heard the prime minister spoken severally and I saw a great leader with a great mind. A man who acts like a veteran war General .. A man that can't be intimidated by the so called Islamic fundamentalists. In fact thank God his coming to power in a time like this .
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Padipadi(m): 11:24am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNg, your secrets are out!
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Padipadi(m): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You are evil. You ll be nuked too!
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:38am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

So says an agbadorian yoruba Muslim who was applauding Hamas when they invaded Israel killing defenseless women and children, See ehn, we all know anyone supporting Palestinians are either terrorist sympathizers or potential terrorists.

ShitStuffsNG

Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by slymansun: 11:38am On Nov 07, 2023
I said this in a comment here yesterday. Israel will not accept a ceasefire when her citizens remain in captivity.
Hamas expected Israel to exercise restraint by taking hostages. But the fierce response from Israel despite the risk to the lifes of her citizens in captivity have disappointed Hamas.
I agree Israel is taking this beyond expectations but people blaming Israel should sincerely answer this question:

What did you expect to do? What will a nation do if it is attacked so brutally and deviously the way HAMAS did?
Which country will not respond aggressively? Maybe it is only a useless country like Nigeria that does not value the life of her citizens will fold her hands or go and negotiate with terrorists.

This conflict is complicated by the fact that HAMAS is not the military force of Palestine. It is not a conventional army. They don't have a known military uniform. They cannot be distinguished from innocent civilians. They operate in the midst of civilians. They operate from civilian environments.
That is why there is much civilian casualties in this conflict. You may not believe but some of the casualties that are claimed to be innocent civilians are HAMAS members.

Nonetheless, room should be given for peace. But HAMAS should initiate the process for peace by releasing hostages. Without this, Israel will continue their aggression no matter what anybody says or does.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by DDIA: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2023
MS2471:
cool

Hamas and Netayahun playing with lives of women and children

I wish Netanyahu was President of Nigeria.

He would have leveled the Bokoharam and bandit terrorists in the north. cool

Almost forgot. And Jihadist extremists too cool cool
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Ever8090: 11:52am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

be here writhing trash...as long as Hamas won't come out to face the Israeli military but resolve to using their citizens as human shields, you guys will continue counting dead bodies of children and women as long as you can untill the day Palestinians will refuse to be use as human shields again ..

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Toktee(m): 11:57am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Talk all the nonsense in your lineage we don't care.... Hamas terrorists must release all hostages before seize fire.

Why Nigeria your country hve not defeated rag tags bandits and Boko Haram?

If Israel go brutal thn it has already people like you will still cry genocide.... You said for a month, when did ground operations in Gaza started?

And who told you Hamas is on 10-15 thousands?

You terrorists will cry blood cos there is no end in sight... Shey you guys celebrated Hamas killings and adoption of Israelis why cry now?
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Segxydube: 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2023
adecz:

😕😕You lack manners and home training,
but no worry, no be you're not to blame,
na your papa & mama no get the sense
to train their wayward children, and as the firstborn, I pity your remaining siblings

E no go better for you, ur papa and ur mama.

Oloribu omo... May sorrow neva depart ur house
❌❌❌
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Segxydube: 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
EJEGBULEJE:

Your Papa no get Brain, go,and read up history..Omo ale jatijati.. OSU

E no go beta 4 ur mama... Eleribu omo
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by adecz: 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2023
[quote author=Segxydube post=126838931][/quote]

Your parents need home training, but
unfortunately its already too late for them
& as consequence, they also brought up
mannerless, untrained children who are
also bearing mannerless, almajiri
grandchildren ...

Sorry, stupidity and lack of manners has
come to stay in your family from generation
to generation..

So sad😞 that you people can't be delivered
from this terrible affliction of the mind.🤔🤔
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by hobat4cash(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You can post all the trash you want, Israel will and must prevail against terrorists. No negotiations.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Dmacqh(m): 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2023
What are you saying ?
FreeStuffsNG:

Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by 43Ronin: 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2023
what these yoruba Muslim terrorist wannabees won't tell you us that Hamas is the Federal govt of Gaza. they are not just a terrorist group but have been governing gaza. sonits basically a country attacking another country and crying about casualties of war... smh
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2023
See what Hamas caused.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by otipoju(m): 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

There is a time for war abd a time for peace. War is ugly, war is chaos, war is hell. That is why those who have experienced it do all it takes to avoid it.

After the bombings stop, Palestine terrorists and residents will have lost their appetite for war...they have seen what it really is with their own eyes.

Why are the other Arab countries hesitant to join in...they know what war does to people and the economy and were on the verge of normalizing relations with Isreal.

Their governments are secretly urging Israel to destroy Hamas so that there can be relative peace on the region.

War is ugly and Israel will continue to fight until its aims are achieved. They have fought six nations at a time for a whole year. Hamas is nothing.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by goody234: 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

A very good write up... i wish all the western nations supporting this futile disaster can read this

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Johnsown1(m): 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2023
Why didn't hammars living in gaza never thought about the repercussions before killing innocent civilians. Maybe they think that they are sole to violence. You are asking for cease fire without releasing the hostages you kidnapped. The devil is a liar
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by goody234: 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2023
otipoju:

There is a time for war abd a time for peace. War is ugly, war is chaos, war is hell. That is why those who have experienced it do all it takes to avoid it.

After the bombings stop, Palestine terrorists and residents will have lost their appetite for war...they have seen what it really is with their own eyes.

Why are the other Arab countries hesitant to join in...they know what war does to people and the economy and were on the verge of normalizing relations with Isreal.

Their governments are secretly urging Israel to destroy Hamas so that there can be relative peace on the region.

War is ugly and Israel will continue to fight until its aims are achieved. They have fought six nations at a time for a whole year. Hamas is nothing.

You dont know the arabs well its nothing to do with appetite for war ..when you have been fighting for generations seeing kids families killed this war will go on forever ....new recruits are joining everyday if the palestinians have to stand alone so be it ....The other Arab nations are biding their time they know America will tire of defending Israel ...Its a very expensive business doing it, diplomacy is not the immediacy its a long term thing .
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by romeorailss: 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2023
MS2471:
cool

Hamas and Netayahun playing with lives of women and children

Men are immune to destruction . I see smiley
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Generalyemi(m): 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Long epistle..
All terrorists (Muslims) will collect,no matter d propaganda
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Krismas(m): 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2023
Blackdisciple:
Let the hostages be freed so there will be a cease fire and I hoped they will not hold some of them back.

After the cease fire Israel will need to know that their enemies are not sleeping Hamaz and the rest of them, they will still regroup and they will want to strike again just as stupid as they are for sure they will want to again.
grin I think Israel is alpha and omega to many of you? Abi? So why asking for hostages? Why can’t IDF free hostages by themselves? So there is something IDF cannot do?? grin
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Krismas(m): 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2023
grin grin Hamas is ahead of this Mumu Prime Minister grin grin
If Hamas did not strike Oct 7, nobody, I mean NOBODY today will be talking about the Palestinian/Israeli conflict. By that attack, Hamas brought the issue to the front burner, overtaking the Ukraine war!
2. Since Oct 7, there has been a total of 9 nations that have severed ties with Israel. And large riots in many capitals of the world in solidarity with the Palestinians in Gaza. It has never happened before! grin
3. For the very first time in the United Nations, America resolution was REJECTED! With more than 125 nations voting FOR UNCONDITIONAL CEASEFIRE. Only America and Israel plus 12 other Mumu countries voted against ceasefire. grin
4. Hamas destroyed the notion that IDF is like almighty God, unbeatable. One-on-one Hamas has had IDF running away several times like cowards grin
5. Hamas is winning, inspite of the civilian casualties. The Palestinians are caged by Israel for slow EXTERMINATION by the way. No plans to give them a state or freedom of any sort. So, this war has helped to reveal that to all The doubting Thomas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street / Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin / Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.