Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,820 members, 7,813,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead (34338 Views)

Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) / Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure / Thousands Of Palestinians Flee North Gaza After Israel's Evacuation Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Oblizdahfuture: 8:45am On Nov 07, 2023
In Netanyahu's Voice " They want war, we will give them War and they will regret ever starting this War" cheesy cheesy!
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by JOemmy(m): 8:49am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He is in a world of his own and talking to himself when the ground has shifted under his feet wink

11,000 souls perished, mostly defencelss babies, children and women, at his order and he still thinks anyone is listening to him after he has been told to stop the killings yet he refused. Smh

It's already a month of continous day and night full scale air and land bombarding, draining military stockpiles yet no victory and he is being drawn into a long war with increasing isolation of his people in a global village with most of the major international flights in and out of his natural-resource poor but tourism-rich tiny nation of about 7 million people cancelled, Isreal citizens he ordered to leave Southern Israel yet to return to their houses, schools closed, Hezbollah striking and disrupting lives in Northern Israel etc. There's something he is not telling himself, he is winning a battle not the war. He is acting more like a politician who is thinking of winning the next election, he is not a war strategist.

US is supplying both Ukraine and Israel with arms largely built from supplies from China,
Indonesia and Russia, these 3 countries that dominate the supply chains of the materials used in manufacturing arms have placed controls on supply. They will draw him into a long war like Ukraine and drain him like Zelensky until they will now hit back at him.

Unfortunately, it will be from within his own people who will realise the futility in his strategy. Hamas is supposed to be a 5,000 to 15,000 brigade, it's strange that despite repeated Isreal's bombings, air strikes, tanks, hundreds of thousands of Isreal soldiers etc, for a whole month, IDF still cannot pronounce victory yet the Hamas are not ghosts.

When I watched the release of the two hostages last week, I saw the Hamas fighters, they are so confident that I kept wondering if these are people in same Gaza Isreal has been bombing for weeks. So who are the Isreal politicians like Mr Netanyahu deceiving? Certainly,I am not among those he is deceiving. Isreal has more problems with those making laws for it sef.Check my signature for free stuffs!

No sane nation will sit back and not retaliate what hamas terrorists did in Israel the USA nuked Hiroshima because of over 5000 US navy seals Japan bombed in US soil they also invaded Iraq because 9/11.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by MisfitHPG: 8:53am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He is in a world of his own and talking to himself when the ground has shifted under his feet wink

11,000 souls perished, mostly defencelss babies, children and women, at his order and he still thinks anyone is listening to him after he has been told to stop the killings yet he refused. Smh

It's already a month of continous day and night full scale air and land bombarding, draining military stockpiles yet no victory and he is being drawn into a long war with increasing isolation of his people in a global village with most of the major international flights in and out of his natural-resource poor but tourism-rich tiny nation of about 7 million people cancelled, Isreal citizens he ordered to leave Southern Israel yet to return to their houses, schools closed, Hezbollah striking and disrupting lives in Northern Israel etc. There's something he is not telling himself, he is winning a battle not the war. He is acting more like a politician who is thinking of winning the next election, he is not a war strategist.

US is supplying both Ukraine and Israel with arms largely built from supplies from China,
Indonesia and Russia, these 3 countries that dominate the supply chains of the materials used in manufacturing arms have placed controls on supply. They will draw him into a long war like Ukraine and drain him like Zelensky until they will now hit back at him.

Unfortunately, it will be from within his own people who will realise the futility in his strategy. Hamas is supposed to be a 5,000 to 15,000 brigade, it's strange that despite repeated Isreal's bombings, air strikes, tanks, hundreds of thousands of Isreal soldiers etc, for a whole month, IDF still cannot pronounce victory yet the Hamas are not ghosts.

When I watched the release of the two hostages last week, I saw the Hamas fighters, they are so confident that I kept wondering if these are people in same Gaza Isreal has been bombing for weeks. So who are the Isreal politicians like Mr Netanyahu deceiving? Certainly,I am not among those he is deceiving. Isreal has more problems with those making laws for it sef.Check my signature for free stuffs!
no 1 gives a free Bleep about your opinion you islamic terrorist cunt
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by afadi2410: 8:54am On Nov 07, 2023
huptin:

Guy, all those things you wrote up there, do you really believe them? Wow...delusion can be an opium some times, sha. Isreal has already destroyed the whole of Gaza and you are talking of winning battles and not wars, of some delusional stockpiles of weapons getting finished?

Wow, i like your mindset...nothing in this world can shake you!

Leave am,him dey write nonsense

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by JOemmy(m): 8:58am On Nov 07, 2023
SoNature:
The ball is in the court of those terrorists who have decided that they will never live in peace with Israel.

Most times, the best way to discourage people from committing evil is by showing them that doing so has hefty consequences.

This is a lesson Israel has taught Hamas; I hope they learnt it.

Yes of course most sane nations will definitely react the way Israel is currently doing killing over 1400 innocent civilians in a single day in any country is no doubt a declaration of war. The US nuked Hiroshima because of over 5000 US navy seals Japan bombed.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Moventist: 9:00am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Keep writing the epistle, Israel is not Nigeria where we glorify terrorism. They match words with action.

Natanyahu will reduce Gaza to FIFA field and careless about your thought and what any terror sympathizer think
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Germi9: 9:00am On Nov 07, 2023
You can’t blame the man Netayahun. If you think to be a leader is easy then wait for your turn.. theis war is very technical and the more he send his wrath on gaza the more Putin looks like a saint in the eyes of the world
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Paracetamol01: 9:03am On Nov 07, 2023
SoNature:
The ball is in the court of those terrorists who have decided that they will never live in peace with Israel.

Most times, the best way to discourage people from committing evil is by showing them that doing so has hefty consequences.

This is a lesson Israel has taught Hamas; I hope they learnt it.
so true
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by CorrectionFLuid: 9:07am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I give it to you. You're good at imaginations.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by sulaimania2003(m): 9:09am On Nov 07, 2023
So,after all the bombing and killing and having control of Gaza you still dont know where tge captives are been tied ??
Natanyahu is a joker.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Chienex24(m): 9:09am On Nov 07, 2023
EJEGBULEJE:
What about you vacate the stolen Land of the Palestine??

Is he the one that stole the land?? They should go and kill their ancestors who stole it, not him!!
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by KingOfBoyz1(m): 9:09am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

go join hamas first. Let’s see if you will be online for 1week
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by 11doubledee: 9:14am On Nov 07, 2023
EJEGBULEJE:

What propaganda you talking about?? Everyone knows The Zionist stole the Land.
Please educate us but please don't start history from 1917 or 1948.
We need a more comprehensive and detailed history.
Not the lies Aljazeera is spreading.
Even the QATAR that is funding Aljazeera has no place in ancient times.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Timmi: 9:15am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Yes, Hamas are not ghost but using their own people as shield. Hamas setup rocket launchers in children’s playground, setup their military bases within housing units and universities. Hamas should be condemned but rather you open your mouth as if you are in delusion. You should expect collateral damages until such a time Hamas is forced out of using Palestinian citizens as shield and killing innocent people. The bloods of the Palestinians that died in this atrocious attacked that was caused by Hamas is solely on Hamas head.

And there will be no peace nor cease fire until all of the Hamas terrorists are wiped out, so freestuffng, tell Hamas to come out and fight instead of setting up and killing Palestinian children and women.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by CorrectionFLuid: 9:15am On Nov 07, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Hopefully even if there is a ceasefire today, Gaza, Palestinians and Hamas have learnt a big lesson. They will think twice before firing a rocket after the ceasefire. Not because they believe in peace or want peace.
But because, the know the consequences and hefty price they will pay.

I love the good work done by bibi and his team. Gaza will never forget this war for generations to come.

Unfortunately, Islam is a religion of death and violence. So don't be surprise to see them attack again, they will provoke a new war again in few years from now.

Then Israel will start a new line of destruction and slaughtering again in Gaza.

It's a circle that never ends, read your bible.
No be today e start, it won't end with this. Maybe Lebanon might be next. Because Lebanon don they find Israel war since.

Lol you really think Hamas cares about Palestinians? They will still fire rockets. Note that they always fire rockets all the time. Just that most of their rockets get intersected by the iron dome. And since it doesn't kill people, Israel doesn't retaliate.

Imagine Biafra constantly firing rockets into Nigeria. These beasts here defending Gaza will cry for blood.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Exceed15: 9:16am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Your height of hypocrisy is nauseating. So the over 1,300 innocent Israelis killed and slaughtered by Hamas are armed people abi?
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by adecz: 9:17am On Nov 07, 2023
Segxydube:

Go remove am na... Shebi he be ur state governor

Mumu

😕😕You lack manners and home training,
but no worry, no be you're not to blame,
na your papa & mama no get the sense
to train their wayward children, and as the firstborn, I pity your remaining siblings
❌❌❌
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Blaqputin(m): 9:22am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

When I watched the release of the two elderly women hostages last week, I saw the Hamas fighters, how they were so confident as they courtesied the elderly women with no haste or pressure that I kept wondering if these are people in same Gaza Isreal has been bombing for weeks. So who are the Isreal politicians like Mr Netanyahu deceiving? Certainly,I am not among those he is deceiving. Isreal has more problems with those making laws for it sef.Check my signature for free stuffs!

What re u actually saying?
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Betanaija42moro: 9:26am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

When I watched the release of the two elderly women hostages last week, I saw the Hamas fighters, how they were so confident as they courtesied the elderly women with no haste or pressure that I kept wondering if these are people in same Gaza Isreal has been bombing for weeks. So who are the Isreal politicians like Mr Netanyahu deceiving? Certainly,I am not among those he is deceiving. Isreal has more problems with those making laws for it sef.Check my signature for free stuffs!
Trash. Who started the war?
So no blame for Hamas.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Betanaija42moro: 9:33am On Nov 07, 2023
Freelancer2020:
Stupid man, so your idf can't go in and free them?, Maybe you guys have even bomb them all, who knows?
Muslim, Islamic terrorist is saying something
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 07, 2023
EyeCumInPeace:
Look at that shameless hypocrite Hamas Terrorists supporter up there, FreeStuffs.
Condemning IPOB, but turn round to support Hamas that has committed far more mass killings and atrocities against innocent civilians.

You should know that he/she is suffering from mental health issues occasioned by sexual dysfunction. It is an open secret.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by proxillin(m): 9:44am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

no victories after 12days? Russia has not gotten victory in ukraine after 650days...

Hamas are running eta sketa now...

thats why Hamas is paying UN politicians billions of dollars for ceasefire...

Keep having analsex with urself
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Roozzaay(m): 9:47am On Nov 07, 2023
MS2471:
cool

Hamas and Netayahun playing with lives of women and children

Exactly my position, two cowards targeting defenseless civilians mostly women and kids and called it war

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Xion20: 9:47am On Nov 07, 2023
EJEGBULEJE:

What propaganda you talking about?? Everyone knows The Zionist stole the Land.

Bros go back to history! Then change your assertion.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by PurestBoy(m): 9:48am On Nov 07, 2023
tabaralph:

After all the Hamas started the offensive against Israel , releasing the hostages is the simplest thing for them to do but trust me terrorits don’t think straight like that, they will be rewarded with 50 virgins each for fighting jihad

72, you want to shortchanged them of their pleasures. Barawo
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Jman06(m): 9:49am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I didn't read an epistle like this from you when Hamas terrorists attacked first. No condemnation from Muslims whatsoever. Now that Israel is retaliating y'all have found your voices.

Y'all should prevail in Hamas terrorists to release the hostages and apologize to Israel and to the rest of the world whose citizens died in the October 7 attack. That's the only way ceasefire can be considered by Israel.

And stop with the delusion that the rest of the world is against Israel for retaliating the attack by Hamas. Many sane countries support Israel to rid the world if terrorists. I personally am in support of Israel and if push comes to shove I'm ready to take up arms and fight for Israel.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by flyinnizam(m): 10:00am On Nov 07, 2023
gassbee:
Hamas wil not free all hostages especially the Isreali captives, hamas prefers to die togther with the Isreali captive on any attack on them
then let them die.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by mamaafrik(m): 10:09am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

His people didn't complain,face your Boko Haram issue here
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Dave2011: 10:09am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

What was Hamas thinking when they massacred 1,400 beautiful souls including babies and the aged? Not to talk of those they took as hostages!
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Kingson28: 10:09am On Nov 07, 2023
Nobody protests or shows any sympathy or solidarity with the thousands of children and women killed in the wars in Yemen, Sudan and Syria.
They’re ONLY interested in what Israeli is doing to defend itself against terrorists.
Show me a war that did not include women and children dying anywhere in the world.
Antisemites everywhere…
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by AngelicBeing: 10:11am On Nov 07, 2023
grin
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Dave2011: 10:11am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Relax, Isreal will degrade and smoke all Hamas terrorists out of the holes!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine / Biden : "We're Banning All Imports Of Russian Gas, Oil And Energy / Shocking Images From The Aftermath Of California's Wildfires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.