Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead (34336 Views)

Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) / Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure / Thousands Of Palestinians Flee North Gaza After Israel's Evacuation Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by PurestBoy(m): 7:35am On Nov 07, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

This one is in a hot whirlwind romance with terrorism all because of APC 35K per month salary. In your mind, Israel agreeing to many country's pleas for a cease fire is a victory for Hamas? 🤣

Lamentations of a defeated soul! Had Israel refused to listen and continued to shellack Palestine, you and the rest of your alawakuba boys will still come here to cry genocide. 🤣

That's how APC terrorists think, they're the ones saying Talibans, Afghans, Vietnam defeated USA, they love Boko Haram and anything with terroristic tendency

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Ykc2(m): 7:35am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He is in a world of his own and talking to himself when the ground has shifted under his feet wink

11,000 souls perished, mostly defencelss babies, children and women, at his order and he still thinks anyone is listening to him after he has been told to stop the killings yet he refused. Smh

It's already a month of continous day and night full scale air and land bombarding, draining military stockpiles yet no victory and he is being drawn into a long war with increasing isolation of his people in a global village with most of the major international flights in and out of his natural-resource poor but tourism-rich tiny nation of about 7 million people cancelled, Isreal citizens he ordered to leave Southern Israel yet to return to their houses, schools closed, Hezbollah striking and disrupting lives in Northern Israel etc. There's something he is not telling himself, he is winning a battle not the war. He is acting more like a politician who is thinking of winning the next election, he is not a war strategist.

US is supplying both Ukraine and Israel with arms largely built from supplies from China,
Indonesia and Russia, these 3 countries that dominate the supply chains of the materials used in manufacturing arms have placed controls on supply. They will draw him into a long war like Ukraine and drain him like Zelensky until they will now hit back at him.

Unfortunately, it will be from within his own people who will realise the futility in his strategy. Hamas is supposed to be a 5,000 to 15,000 brigade, it's strange that despite repeated Isreal's bombings, air strikes, tanks, hundreds of thousands of Isreal soldiers etc, for a whole month, IDF still cannot pronounce victory yet the Hamas are not ghosts.

When I watched the release of the two hostages last week, I saw the Hamas fighters, they are so confident that I kept wondering if these are people in same Gaza Isreal has been bombing for weeks. So who are the Isreal politicians like Mr Netanyahu deceiving? Certainly,I am not among those he is deceiving. Check my signature for free stuffs!
boko haram killed 29 farmers yesterday in bornu state your president did not utter a word of condolences to the affected communities and your here giving us history of China Indonesia Russia palestine ,oga charity begins at home,

4 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by LillyandDaisy: 7:36am On Nov 07, 2023
EJEGBULEJE:
What about you vacate the stolen Land of the Palestine??
And go where?
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Bliztzer: 7:37am On Nov 07, 2023
SoNature:
The ball is in the court of those terrorists who have decided that they will never live in peace with Israel.

Most times, the best way to discourage people from committing evil is by showing them that doing so has hefty consequences.

This is a lesson Israel has taught Hamas; I hope they learnt it.

Arabs don't leatn. It will take awhile before they try another one. You don't know this people, they behave demons.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Damian911: 7:37am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He is in a world of his own and talking to himself when the ground has shifted under his feet wink

11,000 souls perished, mostly defencelss babies, children and women, at his order and he still thinks anyone is listening to him after he has been told to stop the killings yet he refused. Smh

It's already a month of continous day and night full scale air and land bombarding, draining military stockpiles yet no victory and he is being drawn into a long war with increasing isolation of his people in a global village with most of the major international flights in and out of his natural-resource poor but tourism-rich tiny nation of about 7 million people cancelled, Isreal citizens he ordered to leave Southern Israel yet to return to their houses, schools closed, Hezbollah striking and disrupting lives in Northern Israel etc. There's something he is not telling himself, he is winning a battle not the war. He is acting more like a politician who is thinking of winning the next election, he is not a war strategist.

US is supplying both Ukraine and Israel with arms largely built from supplies from China,
Indonesia and Russia, these 3 countries that dominate the supply chains of the materials used in manufacturing arms have placed controls on supply. They will draw him into a long war like Ukraine and drain him like Zelensky until they will now hit back at him.

Unfortunately, it will be from within his own people who will realise the futility in his strategy. Hamas is supposed to be a 5,000 to 15,000 brigade, it's strange that despite repeated Isreal's bombings, air strikes, tanks, hundreds of thousands of Isreal soldiers etc, for a whole month, IDF still cannot pronounce victory yet the Hamas are not ghosts.

When I watched the release of the two hostages last week, I saw the Hamas fighters, they are so confident that I kept wondering if these are people in same Gaza Isreal has been bombing for weeks. So who are the Isreal politicians like Mr Netanyahu deceiving? Certainly,I am not among those he is deceiving. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Sorry to say sir but your write up sounds like someone living in denial who's unwilling to accept the glaring reality. Who told you Israel isn't winning? Hamas that's getting decimated, using human shield, is that one confidence?
I mean using your own god-damned people whom you're defending against the enemy as shield against the enemy's overwhelming fire is that one confidence?
Keep wallowing in self consoling fantasy undecided

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by SSpeter(m): 7:38am On Nov 07, 2023
EJEGBULEJE:

What propaganda you talking about?? Everyone knows The Zionist stole the Land.
they stole it from who?

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by OfficialAPCNig: 7:40am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Why did your ancestors fought till Biafran surrendered? Why didn't they stop at 11,000 deaths?

FreeStuffsNG:

It's already a month of continous day and night full scale air and land bombarding, draining military stockpiles yet no victory and he is being drawn into a long war with increasing isolation of his people in a global village with most of the major international flights in and out of his natural-resource poor but tourism-rich tiny nation of about 7 million people cancelled, Isreal citizens he ordered to leave Southern Israel yet to return to their houses, schools closed, Hezbollah striking and disrupting lives in Northern Israel etc.

There's something he is not telling himself, he is winning a battle not the war. He is acting more like a politician who is thinking of winning the next election, he is not a war strategist.
It took your ancestors 3 years to achieve Biafra surrender. Israel will continue fighting until Hamas is eliminated.

Even if it takes 10 years.

Imagine a Uoruna moslem in a thick forest in Ogbomosho who has never seem war before or sat where battle plans are drawn saying Netan, a war veteran is not a war strategist.

Israeli campaign in Gaza is to destroy Hamas ability to government the Strip and shoot rockets into Israel.

They are not in Gaza to take or level the city, if not Gaza would have fallen in days. It took only Israel 6 days to defeat your arab masters in an all out war. So, Gaza is never a threat.

FreeStuffsNG:

Name the war supplies currently used in Israel that is sourced from those countries you mentioned?

FreeStuffsNG:

Tell your heroes (hamas) to stop hiding cowardly in tunnels.

FreeStuffsNG:

😂😂😂😂

You mean Hamas fighters that are smuggling themselves out of Gaza in ambulances?

😂😂😂

IDF bombed them and their papa in that ambulances.

Israel no get una time.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by PurestBoy(m): 7:40am On Nov 07, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Hopefully even if there is a ceasefire today, Gaza, Palestinians and Hamas have learnt a big lesson. They will think twice before firing a rocket after the ceasefire. Not because they believe in peace or want peace.
But because, the know the consequences and hefty price they will pay.

I love the good work done by bibi and his team. Gaza will never forget this war for generations to come.

Unfortunately, Islam is a religion of death and violence. So don't be surprise to see them attack again, they will provoke a new war again in few years from now.

Then Israel will start a new line of destruction and slaughtering again in Gaza.

It's a circle that never ends, read your bible.
No be today e start, it won't end with this. Maybe Lebanon might be next. Because Lebanon don they find Israel war since.

Bibi could have taken it lightly but that would amount to pampering terrorists, he wants to leave a mark and teach them lessons they'll not forget. How do you even attack someone that has the power to cut off your internet, electricity, water etc and retaliate in thousands fold? How do these people think sef?

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Segxydube: 7:41am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You ve mumu oo. The hamas soldiers are confident because they use innocent people as shields... They are clowns.

Why not come out to fight if e sure 4 dem.

Na wen Israel retaliate we dey hear say dem dey k!ll innocent pple... Wen palestine first attack dem, dem no kill innocent pple?

Hypocrites

Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by MadamExcellency: 7:41am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

China kills 100000s of Uyghurs
Saudis have killed at least 250,000 Yemeni Muslims. Some estimates suggest up to 300,000. more than 300,000 Muslims were killed by Bashar Al Asad in Syria. Nearly half a MILLION Muslims have been killed by other Muslims, and few even know about it. Yet when Israel retaliates against a terrorist organization that has killed, raped, and maimed 1,500 of its citizens, the whole Muslim world reacts. It seems to have less to do with preserving Muslim lives and more to do with a religious fantasy of hostility toward Jews

Stinking hypocrites destroy them

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by royalfly(m): 7:42am On Nov 07, 2023
beardedboy:

I'm no supporter of Hamas but Israel is destroying everything in Palestine except Hamas fighters.

Do you not see how they've failed woefully in their ground operations? Their bomb and pray/hope strategy is a cowardice and criminal tactic. Throw a missile at civilians facilities and hope/pray that a Hamas fighter is there. Or at least hope that it will force the Palestinian people to blame Hamas for causing Israel to unleash such wrath.

But the strategy is not working as we've seen. Hamas fighters are in tunnels. Also, the Palestinians will support anything against Israel.

Nonsense.. they will stay in that tunnels forever. What is wrong with this world. Someone comes to your house kills your dog goat chicken and all. Am talking about family members now but adopts your family members and go and hide in his village. And the villagers are hiding him. How would you approach the violence that will be used there. Oga rest Isreal is not even doing enough, they should be holding prisoners by now too. They need to hold top hamas members alive from now on.. those hostages must be released to the last person.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Surrysurry17: 7:42am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Yes you are right ...
But i believed the obstacle isreal is facing is that Hamas are hiding in a crowded place among civilians mostly women and children...
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Segxydube: 7:43am On Nov 07, 2023
EJEGBULEJE:
What about you vacate the stolen Land of the Palestine??

Go and read the history of gaza before u say it was stolen.

You no just get brain
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by mikeapollo: 7:43am On Nov 07, 2023
Catapault:
What if their airstrikes have killed the hostages?
Then there would be no ceasefire but Hamas has had more than enough time to release them.
That would mean fight to finish! Nobody should take Israel for granted !
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Segxydube: 7:45am On Nov 07, 2023
adecz:
undecided

👉Netanyahu is only towing this hard-line
to cover his failure for allowing such a
comprehensive and deadly attack from
Hammas without their Mossad intelligence
service getting wind of the planning..

He wants to save his career, but oyibo
don't take excuses, he is going to be removed
as PM when this war is over, quote me☝️☝️☝️

Go remove am na... Shebi he be ur state governor

Mumu
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Treadway: 7:46am On Nov 07, 2023
EyeCumInPeace:
Look at that shameless hypocrite Hamas Terrorists supporter up there, FreeStuffs.
Condemning IPOB, but turn round to support Hamas that has committed far more mass killings and atrocities against innocent civilians.

he is a Muslim. What do you expect? Hypocrisy is one of the tenets of Islam, hence why batists such as himself are 99% Muslims.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by stanliwise(m): 7:47am On Nov 07, 2023
Blazebond:
See as all of una they rush to quote free stuff opinion,you all are mentally broken,it is all over for Israel and america, countries are withdrawing their ambassadors from Israel and totally cutting of diplomatic relationship with Israel,the propaganda of "we are the victims" by Israel is all over now, nobody will sit down while a bastard Israeli regime go about murdering innocent civilians because of the crime of a ."small few",now let me give you and example,the Nigerian military completely destroyed ODI in bayelsa state many years ago because some militants killed uniformed men there and we all where very angry about it because you can't kill any innocent in your quest to find a few guilty,but today most of you are happy to cheer Israel on ,and praise her for murdering innocent civilians because they are looking for Hamas,you people are stupid hypocrites,when buhari said he will teach the IPOB a big lesson in the year 2021 shebi all of us join shout and condemned him and twitter even removed the post because what he said was wrong because what he wanted to do was to give the Igbo people a collective punishment because of what a few misguided element's (IPOB) was doing,you all need to put your thinking faculty (brain) to use and understand that Israel is not fighting for you but solely fighting a bitter evil revenge war and now they are turning into a pariah state,and also she fell openly into the laps of Hamas script of making the world to hate the Jews again,just watch how america and Europe will begin to shift their voices now.
Tongue twister. When the terrorist launched the first attack, where were you and what were you saying?

Now they are on the other end. You’re trying hard to find defenses.
This is just a glimpse of what will hit them
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Treadway: 7:48am On Nov 07, 2023
SoNature:
The ball is in the court of those terrorists who have decided that they will never live in peace with Israel.

Most times, the best way to discourage people from committing evil is by showing them that doing so has hefty consequences.

This is a lesson Israel has taught Hamas; I hope they learnt it.
If Israel doesn't eliminate Hamas, they will still run another parol next year. You simply can't reason with radical Muslims, which is like 99% of Muslims. Those 72 virgins in the afterlife na big deal for them o
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by stanliwise(m): 7:49am On Nov 07, 2023
Surrysurry17:

Yes you are right ...
But i believed the obstacle isreal is facing is that Hamas are hiding in a crowded place among civilians mostly women and children...

Hama that most of them in Gaza are even dead. They are now only using Guerrilla tactics
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Morbeta11(m): 7:50am On Nov 07, 2023
huptin:

Guy, all those things you wrote up there, do you really believe them? Wow...delusion can be an opium some times, sha. Isreal has already destroyed the whole of Gaza and you are talking of winning battles and not wars, of some delusional stockpiles of weapons getting finished?

Wow, i like your mindset...nothing in this world can shake you!

The mumu no get job .....I swear.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by steeltrust: 7:50am On Nov 07, 2023
I’m not in support of how Israel has gone far with the war in Gaza but will you blame them?
Palestinians know they re no match to the Israel but went ahead to abduct it people unprovoked
Killed families also. Just imagine Israel isn’t this powerful they would have leveled Israel to the ground. You don’t want Israel to exist on what ground? Hamas should do well to release those hostages and let their be peace the worst part is hamas re using the poor Palestinians as shield. That cowardly
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by PurestBoy(m): 7:51am On Nov 07, 2023
mactoni91:
Lol...

So, hand fit later touch these Religious extremists..?

Imagine Religious fanatics and their sympathisers crying and claiming victims of the war when they were actually the first to draw the battle line. Yes, Isreal and Palestine have been on loggerhead for years now with Isreal having to defend it's citizens from the constant Ariel attacks from Palestine.

The Palestinians discovered their Ariel attacks weren't effective, so the decided to lunch a ground attack.

After slaughtering over 1400 Isrealis in 1 day, were they thinking Isreal would clap for them or be scared of human rights abuses like other countries would do should they retaliate?

The moment Hamas slaughtered over 1400 Isrealis without considering the violation of the Isreali human rights was the day they signed up for human rights abuses on the Palestinians.

Isreal has always been on the defensive despite the assaults from Palestinians. Now, they decide to go offensive and religious sympathisers are foaming from their mouth.

If you ask me, It's a fair game on both sides.

Other Arab countries do not want to get involved in this war because they know Isreal has mastered the art of Ariel defense and was ready to retaliate decisively.

How do you even plan to win a country that invests so much in it's defenses. A country that made it mandatory for homes, schools, etc to have bomb shelters. A country that can easily intercept the enemy's rocket, identify the enemy's lunch position and retaliate with rains of missiles. If na Nuclear war, they're also game.

Even if Isreal ends the war today, stern messages has been passed to other surrounding Arab nations.

" Don't start what you don't want "
" You do not have the monopoly of violence "

Seriously none of Israel's enemies want to get involved in this war, you can't watch the destruction in Gaza and allow your people to experience same just because you hate Israel. But Hamas, being a terrorist organization is in control of the govt in Gaza bringing this war on her people. Only terrorists play with the lives of her people only to cry foul later
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by brightleave(m): 7:54am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

so they can 4get the hostages n let Hamas use the hostages to gain control over dem
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:57am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

only terrorists with Hamas mentality will patronise your free stuffs.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by nurusystem(m): 7:58am On Nov 07, 2023
EyeCumInPeace:
Look at that shameless hypocrite Hamas Terrorists supporter up there, FreeStuffs.
Condemning IPOB, but turn round to support Hamas that has committed far more mass killings and atrocities against innocent civilians.

This type of guy will believed Jesus died for his sin,why are you senseless and mumuness
that you can't accept the truth when it come to you,adamant and wicked adulterous set of generation, if you no change before next year hmmm God will arrest you.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by PurestBoy(m): 7:58am On Nov 07, 2023
EJEGBULEJE:

What propaganda you talking about?? Everyone knows The Zionist stole the Land.

So Zionist never had a land before anywhere from the creation of the world. They fell from the sky in 1948
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Newton1045: 7:59am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Hamas should come out and fight like men.
Battlefield is open.

I feel for the lost of innocent lives.

Why attack and go into hiding?
Isreal cant just go and kill a thousand Palestine, just like dat
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Saidfx(m): 8:00am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Well said!

Chickens here will ignore this and start making reference to the biblical Israel, like the netanyahu's gives a fhuck about Christianity. Tel Aviv is sure gay hub
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Newton1045: 8:02am On Nov 07, 2023
Whalis:
This has been my position. Free the hostages. If this doesn't happen Israel will use Gaza as burrow pits.

If I where IDF, I would ve done worst.
U enter a place and kill innocent civilians and Islamic states are clapping for u.

Idf giving warnings b4 attacks, how many warning did hamas give wen they attacked?
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by nurusystem(m): 8:04am On Nov 07, 2023
Prime Minister killing innocent civilians in GaZa ,the same God of isreal will punish you if don't stop wasting innocent people's life,isreal as a Nation is not 1947-48 and some mugus are saying no one can defeat Isreal who told you this new 1947 isreal that they were even intruder to Palestine are the same people that were narrow escape from Egypt by Fairo ,Get sense before you perish
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by anyination: 8:05am On Nov 07, 2023
Dead to all terrorist...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine / Biden : "We're Banning All Imports Of Russian Gas, Oil And Energy / Shocking Images From The Aftermath Of California's Wildfires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.