Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Bayelsa Poll: INEC Restores Sylva’s Name On Candidates’ List - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Poll: INEC Restores Sylva’s Name On Candidates’ List (5761 Views)

Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ / Why APC Can’t Take Part In Fresh Bayelsa Poll - Lawyer / Ministerial Appointments: Buhari Takes Candidates’ List Abroad For Vetting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Restores Sylva’s Name On Candidates’ List by excell0001: 11:09am On Nov 07, 2023
And he can afford data for x space, Instagram , I don't blame him ,i blame opera mini browser
Guyman01:
APC controls the judiciary which no longer looks at the constitution of Nigeria to pass judgements, so a convict who committed a crime unrelated to Niger Delta agitation and was jailed by a court of competent jurisdiction, then amnesty was granted to ex militants and his name was smuggled in, does the amnesty quash his conviction without a governor or president signing a proper pardon from conviction in the case of the deputy to Timipre Sylva?

Sukanmi the publisher that nobody is reading his book even when he gives it out as FreeStuffs, you spend your whole day on Nairaland defending criminality as long as its committed by APC and HAMAS?
Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Restores Sylva’s Name On Candidates’ List by asanausana91: 11:10am On Nov 07, 2023
garfield1:

How was I disgraced out? I correctly predicted the victory of apc in bayelsa.so where is the disgrace? Sylva will likely lose but can win
at the end you speak nothing.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Restores Sylva’s Name On Candidates’ List by Jostoman: 11:17am On Nov 07, 2023
They just want to use the court nonsense to give him sympathy and publicity. Go and check my previous comment.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Restores Sylva’s Name On Candidates’ List by garfield1: 11:17am On Nov 07, 2023
asanausana91:
at the end you speak nothing.

Pdp is dead,join apc or remain neutral

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Restores Sylva’s Name On Candidates’ List by asanausana91: 11:20am On Nov 07, 2023
garfield1:

Pdp is dead,join apc or remain neutral
I am apolitical. I only support candidate not political party.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Restores Sylva’s Name On Candidates’ List by garfield1: 11:21am On Nov 07, 2023
asanausana91:
I am apolitical. I only support candidate not political party.

Tinubu is the best

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Restores Sylva’s Name On Candidates’ List by asanausana91: 11:27am On Nov 07, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu is the best
is your opinion.
But even your mind is telling you a different thing. When you look at the state of the economy, the security,the welfare of Nigerians. Then I think your opinion should change.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Restores Sylva’s Name On Candidates’ List by garfield1: 11:28am On Nov 07, 2023
asanausana91:
is your opinion.
But even your mind is telling you a different thing. When you look at the state of the economy, the security,the welfare of Nigerians. Then I think your opinion should change.

Buhari took 8 years to destroy Nigeria,are you expecting it to be fixed in 5 months!?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Restores Sylva’s Name On Candidates’ List by asanausana91: 11:41am On Nov 07, 2023
garfield1:

Buhari took 8 years to destroy Nigeria,are you expecting it to be fixed in 5 months!?
neither do I expect it to go back to 20 years back. Atleast with Buhari destruction we were able to buy fuel at 180 per liter, naira was 600 to a dollar, school fees of federal university was 35k but today it is 250k, the #500 pepper you used to buy is now #5000.
If Buhari destroy Nigeria,is it not better to be in Buhari than this disaster?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Restores Sylva’s Name On Candidates’ List by ufuosman(m): 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2023
garfield1:

He is losing out
garfield Apc won’t win bayelsa state
Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Restores Sylva’s Name On Candidates’ List by Chemlite: 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2023
Keme4Real:
Timipre Sylva ko Joke Sylva ni.
Nobody really cares.

Let Sylva breath, it's his right. We want strong opposition that will put the man in power on his toes.

In this part of the country our leaders only work during elections and when they have oppossition.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Restores Sylva’s Name On Candidates’ List by garfield1: 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2023
ufuosman:
garfield Apc won’t win bayelsa state

They have a 35% chance
Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Restores Sylva’s Name On Candidates’ List by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2023
garfield1:

Same Buhari you supported,enemy of Nigeria
Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Restores Sylva’s Name On Candidates’ List by zealousayo(m): 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2023
garfield1:

Haaa... The same Buhari you supported and defended through out his tenure? You’re throwing Buhari under the bus because you want to whitewash the new administration. Nawa ooo.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Restores Sylva’s Name On Candidates’ List by phkka1(m): 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2023
Oil money has spoken.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Restores Sylva’s Name On Candidates’ List by Segzy19: 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2023
APC will lose in this Bayelsa election for sure.
Sylva is a bad market... He can't sell anywhere
Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Restores Sylva’s Name On Candidates’ List by TeeSure: 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2023
Segzy19:
APC will lose in this Bayelsa election for sure.
Sylva is a bad market... He can't sell anywhere

Normally he's meant to loose but don't forget our Nigeria factor
Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Restores Sylva’s Name On Candidates’ List by ufuosman(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2023
garfield1:

They have a 35% chance
Saturday u are going to confirm it
Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Restores Sylva’s Name On Candidates’ List by ofuonyebi: 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2023
Timipriye Silva has just proved that man no die man no rotten..
and that, in the race of life... it is not yet over until it is over!

Good luck to all the candidates in this 200-meters power packed race!
Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Restores Sylva’s Name On Candidates’ List by garfield1: 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2023
ufuosman:
Saturday u are going to confirm it

Understand me.pdp is likely winning but apc has a good chance.he will win at least two lgas
Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Restores Sylva’s Name On Candidates’ List by ufuosman(m): 11:47am On Nov 08, 2023
garfield1:

Understand me.pdp is likely winning but apc has a good chance.he will win at least two lgas
I get you wella 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Punishment For Corrupt Government Officials? / ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians / Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.