Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Why None Of My Four Children Belongs To My Husband, Sister Toyin Tella Breaks Si - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why None Of My Four Children Belongs To My Husband, Sister Toyin Tella Breaks Si (6412 Views)

The Employee I Had A S-x Fling With Is Doing The Same With My Husband’s Sister / Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) / How I Donated My Egg to my husband sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why None Of My Four Children Belongs To My Husband, Sister Toyin Tella Breaks Si by Rejouir: 11:59pm On Nov 07, 2023
Magnoliaa:
He should be grateful. She was only trying to cover his shame.

Watin woman go do?
Be humane
Re: Why None Of My Four Children Belongs To My Husband, Sister Toyin Tella Breaks Si by Magnoliaa(f): 12:02am On Nov 08, 2023
Rejouir:
If bitterness was a person. Think like a human. I don't understand why yoruba married women, find it so difficult to stay faithful in their husband house. They have the highest single mum's, in Nigeria.

Bla bla bla bla.

Thrash binned.
Re: Why None Of My Four Children Belongs To My Husband, Sister Toyin Tella Breaks Si by LordIsaac(m): 12:52am On Nov 08, 2023
Deepocean:

You reasoning faculty needs an upgrade.
Ok sir. I will work on it.
Re: Why None Of My Four Children Belongs To My Husband, Sister Toyin Tella Breaks Si by rockmite: 6:16am On Nov 08, 2023
MS2471:
cool

She's even from Ikere

Their women are flirt, drunk and chain smokers

Same as Egba women that loves divorce more than anything

During my service year at Saje Abeokuta, we purposely conducted a survey

We randomly picked 20 kids from JS1 to 3

11 from broken home, 6 or 7 from polygamy

Guy, she isn't from Ikere. Ikere is in Ekiti State and we are good people. She is from Ikire in Osun State, they are good people too. She is just a bad on her own.
Re: Why None Of My Four Children Belongs To My Husband, Sister Toyin Tella Breaks Si by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:38am On Nov 08, 2023
grin
Onyiiobi7735:

Do you know how you sound? Like a pathetic, broken record!!
Re: Why None Of My Four Children Belongs To My Husband, Sister Toyin Tella Breaks Si by Beverlyjean(f): 7:28am On Nov 08, 2023
Magnoliaa:
He should be grateful. She was only trying to cover his shame.

Watin woman go do?

Just llok at ur response...and u wonder why men insult us

2 Likes

Re: Why None Of My Four Children Belongs To My Husband, Sister Toyin Tella Breaks Si by FRANCISTOWN: 7:46am On Nov 08, 2023
Spectators:

Why none of my four children belongs to my husband, Sister Toyin Tella breaks silence

Oluwatoyin Olarewaju Tella aka Mummy G.O, whose DNA test revealed out that her husband was not the biological father of all her four children, has finally broken silence. She revealed the secret behind this while addressing the group of Journalists at Ikire, in Osun State.

Details in link below 👇

https://spectatorsng.com/why-none-of-my-four-children-belongs-to-my-husband-sister-toyin-tella-breaks-silence/
Aside the fact that the woman is ugly in a special kinna way, she's also a terrible liar.

Anyways, a time will come when men will save for DNA instead of naming ceremony funds
Re: Why None Of My Four Children Belongs To My Husband, Sister Toyin Tella Breaks Si by JovialRPiller: 7:58am On Nov 08, 2023
speedy0420:

As a man, you must memorize and ingrain this principle into your noggin/head

AF-BB dynamics is law

Guys always say that naija girls are slüts or whatever but for the most part, that isn't true at all

All women have that one man that they met, fell in love with and never forgot even after they broke up. Why she can't forget him maybe for a number of reasons.
Maybe he was just the prince charming she built in her head when she was younger
Maybe he blew her back out so hard that she couldn't get enough
Maybe he was the finest and tallest guy she's ever dated
Maybe he was a broke fine boy but he had insane potential for future growth.

I can't name it all, but the point is this. Women universally usually tend to want one man they met sometime ago.
Now the fact that they meet this man and love him doesn't mean they'll end up together. Why they may break up could also be blamed on a number of different causes.

The main point here is that she will spend her late teens and a good chunk of her 20s (so basically like 10-12 years) trying to chase and lock down that man or men very similar to him

The issue is that only a handful of them succeed. Majority of them fail and just get pumped and dumped (since they don't actually deserve those type of men... Like imagine a 4/10 girl chasing a 8/10 guy and expecting to lock him down, these men just see them as easy game, play along, pump 'em and then kick them back to the streets when their balls are emptied).

When the late 20s and early 30s starts to call her, she is clearly frustrated and enters emergency mode. She can't bear the judgemental eyes of her family and friends that isnt happy with her singlehood at this advanced age, so she is forced to settle for the beta buxx, that guy that has been in her friendzoned for 15 years, that guy that has been her emotional tampon when the men she actually wants to be with throats and ghosts her, that guy she has been keeping in her backpocket for decades.

She starts showing him a bit of attention, and the idiot is excited to finally get the chance he's been playing the nice card to get for years.
He hurries and wifes her up, not knowing that he just dug his own grave

Now that the simp has saved the women from society's judgement, she powers down from emergency mode and returns to her normal mode. She begins to see issues here and there, the guys dick game is weak, he doesn't give her the tingles, he is too nice and he has no backbone, he fails every shit test, she's not attracted to him at all etc

Then out of the blue, her alpha messages her and congratulations her on her marriage and then all her memories and butterflies
come rushing back. What she doesn't know is that it's all a booty call from the alpha who probably misses hitting that ass.

Before you know it, she's under him cumming buckets of juice
And before you know it, boom! She's pregnant for him.
She's a bit distraught but no issue, she can just pin it on the husband.
The alpha, happy to be free from the responsibilities, agrees wholeheartedly.

The unsuspecting fool at home is excited to hear the news and takes care of everything
She gets away with it all this one time and gains confidence
And then she does it again
And again
And again
And again
And before you know it, the poor mumu of a husband has 4 bastard under his roof parasitizing on his money and resources
Saying it as it is
You'll give some men serious hypertension if they see this o
Re: Why None Of My Four Children Belongs To My Husband, Sister Toyin Tella Breaks Si by webincomeplus(m): 7:58am On Nov 08, 2023
MS2471:
cool

She's even from Ikere

Their women are flirt, drunk and chain smokers

Same as Egba women that loves divorce more than anything

During my service year at Saje Abeokuta, we purposely conducted a survey

We randomly picked 20 kids from JS1 to 3

11 from broken home, 6 or 7 from polygamy
So, because you conducted a mushroom survey in only one vicinity with a sample size of just 20, you concluded that the women from that place love divorce.

Wannabe analyst, go to Google to see more objective stats on divorce rates in Nigeria and be duly enlightened.

Your gaffe is called fallacy of hasty generalization.
Re: Why None Of My Four Children Belongs To My Husband, Sister Toyin Tella Breaks Si by Magnoliaa(f): 8:31am On Nov 08, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Just llok at ur response...and u wonder why men insult us

Are you okay? You loss your way come inside my mention?

If you don't get this smelly pickmeism away from my front. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why None Of My Four Children Belongs To My Husband, Sister Toyin Tella Breaks Si by BRATISLAVA: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Are you okay? You loss your way come inside my mention?

If you don't get this smelly pickmeism away from my front. undecided

It's a man.

1 Like

Re: Why None Of My Four Children Belongs To My Husband, Sister Toyin Tella Breaks Si by holicupp(m): 8:57am On Nov 08, 2023
Yoruba women
Nawa o.....
Re: Why None Of My Four Children Belongs To My Husband, Sister Toyin Tella Breaks Si by Magnoliaa(f): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
It's a man.

I kinda doubt about that one. She's been a regular commenter and the few times I've come across her posts, I don't get the feeling that's it's a man.
Re: Why None Of My Four Children Belongs To My Husband, Sister Toyin Tella Breaks Si by lilvicky68(m): 11:38am On Nov 08, 2023
Seeing this kind of face no sane man should be able to perform well
Re: Why None Of My Four Children Belongs To My Husband, Sister Toyin Tella Breaks Si by BRATISLAVA: 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I kinda doubt about that one. She's been a regular commenter and the few times I've come across her posts, I don't get the feeling that's it's a man.

It's a man masquerading as a very desperate to please woman. He often gets commendations from his bros.

I've never come across any of his posts that don't give off the same vibes of man-pleasing.

If it's not a man, that would be hard to believe. Or she could be like the wife of follykaze who was in a rustic relationship yet belting out what she thought would change the man.
Re: Why None Of My Four Children Belongs To My Husband, Sister Toyin Tella Breaks Si by Magnoliaa(f): 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
It's a man masquerading as a very desperate to please woman. He often gets commendations from his bros.

I've never come across any of his posts that don't give off the same vibes of man-pleasing.

If it's not a man, that would be hard to believe. Or she could be like the wife of folly.kaze who was in a rustic relationship yet belting out what she thought would change the man.

This I have noticed.

You may be right. It just might be a man. I wouldn't put anything past that gendar.

You remember folly's matter lol.

1 Like

Re: Why None Of My Four Children Belongs To My Husband, Sister Toyin Tella Breaks Si by BRATISLAVA: 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2023
Magnoliaa:

This I have noticed.

You may be right. It just might be a man. I wouldn't put anything past that gendar.

You remember folly's matter lol.

Who could forget that crazy repeated comedy?

Women desperate to be called Mrs. The man was devilish but she was plain dumb. Or maybe it was their carefully orchestrated plot to garner sympathy and funding.
Re: Why None Of My Four Children Belongs To My Husband, Sister Toyin Tella Breaks Si by Godsongang: 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Why None Of My Four Children Belongs To My Husband, Sister Toyin Tella Breaks Si by Basic123: 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2023
ojun50:
Make all Yoruba man go do DNA test for there children. Mostly the Lagos ones
While All Igbo men should learn from NEDU and his wife!

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Marriage Sex In Front Of Mama And Dady? This Is What They Do In Singapore / I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls / Sexy Slay Mamas Dance And Slays With A Scary Finger Nails, Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.