Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! (5157 Views)

My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , / β€œThank God I Replied To My Dms” β€” Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies / 8 Things Girls Love To Hear From Guys – NO 3 & 7 Will Make You Hit The Jackpot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Blupen969(m): 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2023
You guys might know me well for always begging on this platform, always broke, always looking for a job, but the universe didn't forget about me as I thought it did, I am a 25years old chronic introvert it's worst when am jobless cus I can be indoors for 1week straight, I stopped believing a job would set me financially free long time ago but wetin man go do " you never give up right"? So I was always searching for a job but many still called me lazy because am an introvert many hated me because of my nature like it's my nature I can't change it..... but I never gave up on bet and the truth was that I moved up to playing only jackpot games because I believe nothing is impossible for the universe now am a millionaire I won 53million naira with 100# playing the jackpot games, I am truly grateful to the universe, I am cus I have been through a lot and I deserve what I got.......
Am just posting this to motivate others like me especially the introvert guys that think dey can never make it being an introvert well the good news is that you can, you can get a laptop learn an online skill and be making money at home yes you can, you see the word "believe" is a very strong word and it works just like walking and running my question is do you believe you can become a millionaire?? That you can be financially set for life, that you can be rich ?? Do you believe you are a potential millionaire ??
All you gotta do is believe and let the universe use you as an instrument to make your beliefs come true.....thank you

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Ballzproblemm: 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2023
snap screenshot leave all this shalaye

30 Likes

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Chris2863(m): 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2023
Dey play

9 Likes

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Jeon(f): 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2023
Fantastic poem .

So what should be the title?.

Congratulations anyways .

16 Likes

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Wujio: 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2023
Thank God not the universe. Stop committing idolatry. I am happy for you. You talked alot about your challenges here for a while. The good news makes me happy for and with you

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Theweekend: 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2023
Op show us love small na make i drop aza
Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Powerbando(f): 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
Blupen969:
You guys might know me well for always begging on this platform, always broke, always looking for a job, but the universe didn't forget about me as I thought it did, I am a 25years old chronic introvert it's worst when am jobless cus I can be indoors for 1week straight, I stopped believing a job would set me financially free long time ago but wetin man go do " you never give up right"? So I was always searching for a job but many still called me lazy because am an introvert many hated me because of my nature like it's my nature I can't change it..... but I never gave up on bet and the truth was that I moved up to playing only jackpot games because I believe nothing is impossible for the universe now am a millionaire I won 53million naira with 100# playing the jackpot games, I am truly grateful to the universe, I am cus I have been through a lot and I deserve what I got.......
Am just posting this to motivate others like me especially the introvert guys that think dey can never make it being an introvert well the good news is that you can, you can get a laptop learn an online skill and be making money at home yes you can, you see the word "believe" is a very strong word and it works just like walking and running my question is do you believe you can become a millionaire?? That you can be financially set for life, that you can be rich ?? Do you believe you are a potential millionaire ??
All you gotta do is believe and let the universe use you as an instrument to make your beliefs come true.....thank you

snap screenshot

4 Likes

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by obinna58(m): 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
Lies

3 Likes

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by SkengRay: 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2023
Omo ale Omo oniro grin Just dey play cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Temilade5078(m): 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2023
Do giveaway
Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by LowKeyManny: 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2023
Blupen969:

Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by TimiRume(f): 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2023
Blupen969:
Do give away let us celebrate with you

1 Like

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Blupen969(m): 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2023
LowKeyManny:

Congratulations bro
thanks man I appreciate
Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Blupen969(m): 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2023
I will be doing give away next week Tuesday on this platform and on this thread 5k for 30people so just stay tuned...... thank you all for celebrating with me

3 Likes

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by mmadu5(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2023
but you just begged me for 2 k bro and is sent you , so you were lied to me
Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2023
I haven't eaten in 4 days, show me love... grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Streetmovement(m): 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Congratulations brother cool
Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Hypnotise: 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
Nice dream but it is time to wake up

3 Likes

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Jambofficial13(m): 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2023
OP never know say 10k no dey last again. You won 53 million and you think you're financially free?

You're still a poor man because that money has no foundation at all. This is how most yahoo boys get it wrong, you think when a huge money suddenly hits your account then you're suddenly rich, that's not the way money works bro.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by slan87(m): 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2023
Jambofficial13:
OP never know say 10k no dey last again. You won 53 million and you think you're financially free?

You're still a poor man because that money has no foundation at all. This is how most yahoo boys get it wrong, you think when a huge money suddenly hits your account then you're suddenly rich, that's not the way money works bro.

WORDS

3 Likes

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by jamesversion: 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2023
Samantha124:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Should I send you R1,000?
Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2023
Yes ooo... The way I'm hungy, I can't even properly walk... I need a walking stick to walk.
jamesversion:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Should I send you R1,000?
Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by jamesversion: 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2023
Samantha124:
Yes ooo... The way I'm hungy, I can't even properly walk... I need a walking stick to walk.

Ok, drop your account number. grin
Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by jackie111(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2023
Blupen969:
I believe nothing is impossible for the universe now am a millionaire I won 53million naira with 100# playing the jackpot games, I am truly grateful to the universe, I am cus I have been through a lot and I deserve what I got.......

Kindly use this 53million to carry two odds, let's see if it can become 106million. You can become richer boss.

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Bliztzer: 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2023
Samantha124:

Samantha, u Don dey lie abi?
Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by DaddyRochie1642: 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2023
mmadu5:
but you just begged me for 2 k bro and is sent you , so you were lied to me

Better Work on this your English

7 Likes

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Nobodyany1: 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2023
Blupen969:
I will be doing give away next week Tuesday on this platform and on this thread 5k for 30people so just stay tuned...... thank you all for celebrating with me
Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by fyzaila: 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

Better Work on this your English

As in eh πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ grin grin grin
Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by advanceDNA: 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
Theweekend:
Op show us love small na make i drop aza

Come on stop that rough play cool

Any small thing give away...no go play your own jackpot

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by SuperOnyi: 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
shocked

Congratulations man, I can relate cool.
Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2023
I'm hungry oooo...😭😭😭
Bliztzer:

Samantha, u Don dey lie abi?
Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2023
I'm asking the op for assistance and not you...🀭🀭🀭
jamesversion:

Ok, drop your account number. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Nairaland people Think About This kind of love? / Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? / How Long Does It Takes A Woman???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.