Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,312 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! (5174 Views)

My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , / “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies / 8 Things Girls Love To Hear From Guys – NO 3 & 7 Will Make You Hit The Jackpot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Godsongang: 9:19am On Nov 08, 2023
Anything is possible, congratulations

1 Like

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 08, 2023
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Person say he win 53 million, another person come de give am advice on how money dey work.... 🤣🤣😂😂🤣

Una wahala too plenty for this country 😂

Op, enjoy your 53mil in peace, no mind all these professors of money grin
No mind the idiot, he has a point though but he think sai 53mil na 5mil.
Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 08, 2023
This op na clown though, you hammer your money through Jackpot with 100 naira and all of a sudden you don turn motivational speaker, talking about buying a laptop and learning a skills. Why you ma no go learn skills na jackpot you go dey play.

4 Likes

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by HugeElephant(f): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2023
Blupen969:
You guys might know me well for always begging on this platform, always broke, always looking for a job, but the universe didn't forget about me as I thought it did, I am a 25years old chronic introvert it's worst when am jobless cus I can be indoors for 1week straight, I stopped believing a job would set me financially free long time ago but wetin man go do " you never give up right"? So I was always searching for a job but many still called me lazy because am an introvert many hated me because of my nature like it's my nature I can't change it..... but I never gave up on bet and the truth was that I moved up to playing only jackpot games because I believe nothing is impossible for the universe now am a millionaire I won 53million naira with 100# playing the jackpot games, I am truly grateful to the universe, I am cus I have been through a lot and I deserve what I got.......
Am just posting this to motivate others like me especially the introvert guys that think dey can never make it being an introvert well the good news is that you can, you can get a laptop learn an online skill and be making money at home yes you can, you see the word "believe" is a very strong word and it works just like walking and running my question is do you believe you can become a millionaire?? That you can be financially set for life, that you can be rich ?? Do you believe you are a potential millionaire ??
All you gotta do is believe and let the universe use you as an instrument to make your beliefs come true.....thank you
I believe you bro. I am happy for you

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Bliztzer: 10:15am On Nov 08, 2023
Samantha124:
Don't let that big nose deceive you, he's as worst... cheesy cheesy cheesy

You mean tinubu and ramaphosa are related. grin grin
Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Streetmovement(m): 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2023
Lukepeter:

No mind the idiot, he has a point though but he think sai 53mil na 5mil.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

It's the audacity for me, very unprovoked comment from him actually, he sounded pained 🤣😂
Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Uchenna10(m): 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2023
Bro I'm just like u man, everyone hates me for no reason too....... just do me the least make I use guide abeg..any amount.

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Blupen969(m): 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
Rexymania:
53million and you no run mad? LoL
bro even if na 2billion I no go run mad ooh, suffer no make me run mad na money go make me run mad??

4 Likes

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Blupen969(m): 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2023
Uchenna10:
Bro I'm just like u man, everyone hates me for no reason too....... just do me the least make I use guide abeg..any amount.
don't worry bro I go tell you when to drop aza on God

1 Like

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Uchenna10(m): 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2023
Blupen969:

Ok ✌️

1 Like

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by marksleek2584(m): 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2023
Blupen969:
I de here too abeg! Everywhere is RED! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by okunwaye(m): 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2023
grin
Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by DSC7: 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2023
Blupen969:
bro even if na 2billion I no go run mad ooh, suffer no make me run mad na money go make me run mad??

Badtttt guy ..

Happy that you finally made it....

Donspicey says hi ..........

1 Like

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by sacajawea: 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
snap screenshot leave all this shalaye
Hahhahahahaha!
I swear, this thread made me remember one thread years ago on NL, where some fake dude did something like this
And a few guys incidentally who knew him kept telling him to show slip, hahaha... It got so bad that this particular guy, more exposed and fairly smarter told him to show slip, kept cursing and swearing... It was so so Funny!
Very similar to what is happening here right now..
This is like 8 - 10 years ago I'm talking about
Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by sacajawea: 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2023
SuperOnyi:
shocked

Congratulations man, I can relate cool.
How much did you win?
Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by seanwilliam(m): 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2023
Jambofficial13:
OP never know say 10k no dey last again. You won 53 million and you think you're financially free?

You're still a poor man because that money has no foundation at all. This is how most yahoo boys get it wrong, you think when a huge money suddenly hits your account then you're suddenly rich, that's not the way money works bro.

, op is lying..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Illegal1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2023
Blupen969:

omoh..........bluepen no 4get me ooh,if nah true say baba God dn finally pick ur call.

make i paste aza nah..

1 Like

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Ballzproblemm: 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
sacajawea:

Hahhahahahaha!
I swear, this thread made me remember one thread years ago on NL, where some fake dude did something like this
And a few guys incidentally who knew him kept telling him to show slip, hahaha... It got so bad that this particular guy, more exposed and fairly smarter told him to show slip, kept cursing and swearing... It was so so Funny!
This is like 8 - 10 years ago I'm talking about
😂😂😂
Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2023
Op, I need 2k pere to complete the bride price list for my second wife. Show me love abeg.
Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Blupen969(m): 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2023
DSC7:

Badtttt guy ..

Happy that you finally made it....

Donspicey says hi ..........
Don what's up nah two days bro
Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by youngreva(m): 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2023
Blupen969:
You guys might know me well for always begging on this platform, always broke, always looking for a job, but the universe didn't forget about me as I thought it did, I am a 25years old chronic introvert it's worst when am jobless cus I can be indoors for 1week straight, I stopped believing a job would set me financially free long time ago but wetin man go do " you never give up right"? So I was always searching for a job but many still called me lazy because am an introvert many hated me because of my nature like it's my nature I can't change it..... but I never gave up on bet and the truth was that I moved up to playing only jackpot games because I believe nothing is impossible for the universe now am a millionaire I won 53million naira with 100# playing the jackpot games, I am truly grateful to the universe, I am cus I have been through a lot and I deserve what I got.......
Am just posting this to motivate others like me especially the introvert guys that think dey can never make it being an introvert well the good news is that you can, you can get a laptop learn an online skill and be making money at home yes you can, you see the word "believe" is a very strong word and it works just like walking and running my question is do you believe you can become a millionaire?? That you can be financially set for life, that you can be rich ?? Do you believe you are a potential millionaire ??
All you gotta do is believe and let the universe use you as an instrument to make your beliefs come true.....thank you

Ok
Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Matrix137(m): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2023
Congratulations bro

God don bless you for this hard time. Lucky you.
Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by sacajawea: 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
😂😂😂
Make the guy show slip of indeed him win 52 million naira
Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by aQUINandmore: 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2023
Blupen969:
are you from the north?
"two days" is very common there.
Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by UptownVibes(m): 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2023
Jambofficial13:
OP never know say 10k no dey last again. You won 53 million and you think you're financially free?

You're still a poor man because that money has no foundation at all. This is how most yahoo boys get it wrong, you think when a huge money suddenly hits your account then you're suddenly rich, that's not the way money works bro.
Introvert can't waste money like that. Except he goes playing 2odds with 1m .. Op if you truly won that amount.. Invest in real estate and agriculture more.. Even if you will go back to betting. Just buy keke and give someone for daily pay.. Just know that the money from keke is for betting. So you don't go betting anyhow .. Money dey fly ,if you no cage am(invest well)
Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by finallybusy: 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2023
Everybody na Dangote for Nairaland.
Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by DSC7: 7:57am On Nov 09, 2023
Blupen969:

Everywhere good brotherly....

Lost your contact though ...

1 Like

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Blupen969(m): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh..........bluepen no 4get me ooh,if nah true say baba God dn finally pick ur call.

make i paste aza nah..
ma gee I no fit forget you ooh Tuesday I go halla you brother just believe....

1 Like

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Blupen969(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
Lukepeter:
This op na clown though, you hammer your money through Jackpot with 100 naira and all of a sudden you don turn motivational speaker, talking about buying a laptop and learning a skills. Why you ma no go learn skills na jackpot you go dey play.
bro I no even get work that time to get money buy lappy but na wetin I been wan do no reason am ooh if to say I no later win this money na still wetin I for do

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by marksleek2584(m): 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
Blupen969:
ma gee I no fit forget you ooh Tuesday I go halla you brother just believe....
I waiting🙂

1 Like

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by Jman06(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
Jambofficial13:

Bad belle!

Celebrate with the guy or never comment to show how jittery you are that a struggling young man broke the yoke of poverty through lottery.

I understand op's situation. Many Nigerians hate introverted guys. They misconstrue their introversion for being pompous or they'll say he's lazy! For this reason, they ostracize him and would not want to help him with jobs or connections. But the universe understands the nature of all the humans inhabiting planet earth. That is why it blessed whoever he chooses to have mercy on.

And who said op cannot invest the money wisely and reap profits that can keep him out of poverty forever.

Congratulations to you op. I tap into your blessing for bigger wealth to come my way. May the universe favour me with abundance of wealth more than what I make currently.

1 Like

Re: I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! by HugeElephant(f): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
Skyview01:
Op, I need 2k pere to complete the bride price list for my second wife. Show me love abeg.
Show me love boss
GTB 01 22242 718

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Your Nigerian Guy Love Your Tattoo ? / Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? / Why Arent You Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.