Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition (41202 Views)

Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly / US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by tsdarkside(m): 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2023
yewit37486:

ILLITERATE cheesy
Same you, ordinary their and there, you also can't tell the difference, coherent sentences you cannot make, yet you are here making a nuisance of the small life you have.

Nairaland e-rat with no meaning or purpose in life.

Knock yourself out, I'm done with you.

you think i care about english....??
you rather i write in igbo....??

am not interested to be a professor in english....
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by planetx: 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2023
buzweb:
One of the ways the Nigerian government can help it's citizen is to empower the youth in the online and digital skill space. There are lots of e-commerce websites that accept payment only through PayPal. Currently Nigeria is not allowed to withdraw money through Paypal (though there are shortcuts, but why make us pass through that stress which may have consequences). South Africa has all these payments.
On Shopify, there's Shopify pay payment system which Nigeria is not eligible to. On Etsy, there's Etsy payment which Nigeria is not eligible. A country eligible for Etsy payment makes 105% time someone not eligible for that. I just mentioned a little. People especially Europeans, USA and some Asian countries make so much from online space.
But here in Nigeria, if you want to make money from your skill, it's difficult.
Just imagine what would happen if all these where possible for Nigerians. We've suffered so much.
Our fraudulent behaviors caused us lack of access to those platforms.
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Kingpele(m): 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
MS247:
cool

If you read asylum visa application letter of some Nigeria then you start laughing

One Chinedu guy can claim Boko Haram are after his life because he converted from Islam to Christianity (we all know he wants to go and sell Cocaine)

Since when did chinedu start practicing Islam

Another Amaka would claim she just found out she is a lesbian, a married woman with 4 children (we know she is going for Asewo business)

Because of Geneva convention, Germany don't turn back refugee but it's camp they keep them..

[b] Call out this people that love crime, it's not Tribalism it's patriotism, if you are silent they will use their greed to suffer you abroad and at home[and a set of fools are supporting tinubu because of tribe yet they are hungry...they're worse than criminals that sell drug in Europe afterall they support druglord from Chicago...is a pity

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by CSTRR: 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2023
That was why their prime minister came to Nigeria.
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by greypencils: 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2023
ganisucks:

https://newtelegraphng.com/fg-gives-condition-as-germany-set-to-deport-14000-nigerians/
Japa crew, whatsoever you do, make your Japa pure and legal otherwise this is the case no matter how long you stay in whatsoever country you have Japa to.
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by AstrologyGuru: 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2023
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by wiseoneking: 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2023
MS247:
cool

If you read asylum visa application letter of some Nigeria then you start laughing

One Chinedu guy can claim Boko Haram are after his life because he converted from Islam to Christianity (we all know he wants to go and sell Cocaine)

Since when did chinedu start practicing Islam

Another Amaka would claim she just found out she is a lesbian, a married woman with 4 children (we know she is going for Asewo business)

Because of Geneva convention, Germany don't turn back refugee but it's camp they keep them..

Call out this people that love crime, it's not Tribalism it's patriotism, if you are silent they will use their greed to suffer you abroad and at home

Nairaland toy
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by OvertheTop(m): 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2023
tsdarkside:

kiki....awon japa south east....
you remember how another chinedu was cryin in thailand because nigeria is soo bad that he ended up dealin in drugs....??

that video was hilarious.... cheesy cheesy

the shock in his face was soo funny when the thai police guy mentioned igbos....

Really?

let me see the link?
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by OvertheTop(m): 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2023
segzysexy:
Many Africans (potential deportees) in Germany are solely relying on government benefits. Some of them have more than six children and have been receiving substantial social benefits for each child from the government. A significant portion of these parents seems to be focused on collecting funds from the government, but in return, the government isn’t benefiting from their contributions, as they often choose to remain inactive and become a burden. I don’t blame the German government for this situation.
Let them face the consequences of their actions.

OOOOK. This explains the reasons
No wonder

1 Like

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by zumbigbo(m): 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2023
[quote author=MS247 post=126853258] cool

This is how you started jabbing Nigerians caught in Ukraine until you realised Uncle Wale was roasting Suya outside Kiev Railway station and was caught up in the crossfire.

Una never learn. grin
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Tochi360: 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2023
yewit37486:

There are some insane people on these streets of nairaland unfortunately, such as the guy and his fellow fuuls that keep promoting tribalism and hate. Very miserable people with nothing meaningful to do with their lives. Illiterates with no direction or purpose in life.

We will continue calling out such insane behaviour and sanitize this space as much as possible.

Seconded.

Tribalistic daft mòrons from whatever tribe they represent are a total nonentity to anywhere they operate.

How can someone's life be totally enveloped in senseless hate in this age and dispensation undecided

1 Like

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by chaloskyx: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2023
so thats why the german chacellor visited to deport people and you were there like fools presenting him gifts and rolling out the red carpet awon werey. The foolish president dint even tell the chancellor he would only take those who are verified to be Nigerians thats how you would take in terrorist cells into the country bunch of fools called leaders
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Confirm4real(m): 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2023
Ameboperoo:

Throw them to the sea or feed them to the lion

Tinubu has a good heart he won't allow such grin
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by ConfidentialDoc: 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2023
With the rising cost of energy, Germany need to tighten their belts to forestall further de-industrialization of their economy.
So theyre offloading all Nigerian freeloaders back on tinubu's neck.
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Originalsly: 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2023
What does he mean by accepting only Nigerians that behaved well?. If you're a citizen of the country then you have to be accepted by your country. If Passport or official documents cannot be presented as proof of citizenship of a country then that person cannot be deporfed..I do understand the non acceptance of replacement documents issued by Germany... why were they even accepted in the first place? That should only be done by Nigeria.
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by gotogreat: 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2023
segzysexy:
Many Africans (potential deportees) in Germany are solely relying on government benefits. Some of them have more than six children and have been receiving substantial social benefits for each child from the government. A significant portion of these parents seems to be focused on collecting funds from the government, but in return, the government isn’t benefiting from their contributions, as they often choose to remain inactive and become a burden. I don’t blame the German government for this situation.
Let them face the consequences of their actions.

It’s very hard to see a single or married African lady in most European countries, they’re majorly single parents with no skill, highly dependent on their host government. They don’t strive to improve. Oyinbo go go work, African ladies will always live on government money. The worst is that they orchestrated the dilemma because of money. They prefer to have kids with multiple men to claim government stipends. Other races like Indians don’t face such issue. This is a cultural issue that needs to be addressed in the African community. Many of them have been in these countries for more than 20 years as leeches.

The worst is that many of them will collect the money and still go on begging spree from supermarket to supermarket despite the money the government gives them.

1 Like

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Godsongang: 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2023
Hmmm too bad.
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by segzysexy(m): 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2023
Cmanforall:

You get information

And that is also why some of their citizens tend not to like some Africans because they think some Africans enjoy their money without contributing to the system.
Most blacks will be quick to shout racism, but won't remember exploitation (for those dependent on benefits)
I currently reside in Germany, and I’m well aware of the situation. Many African refugees in the country appear to be reluctant to actively contribute to the economy; instead, they seem more inclined to rely on government financial support. Some even send a significant portion of the money they receive back to their home countries in Africa. European governments have become more discerning in their approach. Countries such as France, Italy, and now Germany have implemented a system where direct financial payments to refugees are reduced. Instead, refugees are provided with a pre-paid card for their expenses, aiming to curtail the flow of funds sent back home. Europe is grappling with an oversaturation of unskilled labor, and they are actively seeking ways to scrutinize this situation to prevent any negative impact on their economies.
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by segzysexy(m): 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
gotogreat:

It’s very hard to see a single or married African lady in most European countries, they’re majorly single parents with no skill, highly dependent on their host government. They don’t strive to improve. Oyinbo go go work, African ladies will always live on government money. The worst is that they orchestrated the dilemma because of money. They prefer to have kids with multiple men to claim government stipends. Other races like Indians don’t face such issue. This is a cultural issue that needs to be addressed in the African community. Many of them have been in these countries for more than 20 years as leeches.

The worst is that many of them will collect the money and still go on begging spree from supermarket to supermarket despite the money the government gives them.
Spot on. You sound like someone who resides in Europe.
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by olisaokere(m): 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2023
ganisucks:

https://newtelegraphng.com/fg-gives-condition-as-germany-set-to-deport-14000-nigerians/

I thought he came to Nigeria to discuss investment with the Nigerian Government?
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by overseasnbeyond: 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2023
Boy you crazy!!! grin
ganisucks:
I just love President Tinubu. He meets with his allies and together they make plans on how best to punish Nigerians. God help Nigerians when Tinubu meets his detractors.
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by gotogreat: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2023
segzysexy:
Spot on. You sound like someone who resides in Europe.

This is me

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by segzysexy(m): 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2023
gotogreat:

This is me
I see. Enjoy yourself bro!
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Error401: 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
same way he met with UAE and dished out propagandas

ganisucks:
I just love President Tinubu. He meets with his allies and together they make plans on how best to punish Nigerians. God help Nigerians when Tinubu meets his detractors.
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by NothingDoMe: 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2023
ganisucks:
😄😄😄😄
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by grandstar(m): 3:30am On Nov 09, 2023
Deportations would be easier if the Germans gave the department like €2,000 each
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Ishilove: 3:56am On Nov 09, 2023
Hendrixky:
Good News

I celebrate now when ever I hear Nigeria sufferings

After what we passed through in Buhari's government we allowed tribalism and religion to affect our voting again

May we suffer
May you and your generation suffer, not me
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by excel101(m): 6:32am On Nov 09, 2023
Since they've made it public, trust Nigerians they'll start moving to other neighbouring European nations by road fast

1 Like

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Addme: 8:04am On Nov 09, 2023
Hendrixky:
Good News

I celebrate now when ever I hear Nigeria sufferings

After what we passed through in Buhari's government we allowed tribalism and religion to affect our voting again

May we suffer
You, and your generation unborn shall suffer.
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Horus(m): 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2023
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Niom(m): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2023
buzweb:
One of the ways the Nigerian government can help it's citizen is to empower the youth in the online and digital skill space. There are lots of e-commerce websites that accept payment only through PayPal. Currently Nigeria is not allowed to withdraw money through Paypal (though there are shortcuts, but why make us pass through that stress which may have consequences). South Africa has all these payments.
On Shopify, there's Shopify pay payment system which Nigeria is not eligible to. On Etsy, there's Etsy payment which Nigeria is not eligible. A country eligible for Etsy payment makes 105% time someone not eligible for that. I just mentioned a little. People especially Europeans, USA and some Asian countries make so much from online space.
But here in Nigeria, if you want to make money from your skill, it's difficult.
Just imagine what would happen if all these where possible for Nigerians. We've suffered so much.

Please can you help me make payment for a software on Etsy? I will send you the link and funds for it..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West / Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki / UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.