Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition (41204 Views)

Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly / US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by MS247: 9:33am On Nov 08, 2023
yewit37486:

When will you two outgrow this? Constant tribalistic divisive comments day in day out, are you not tired? Do you not have better things to do with your lives?

As long as your tribe disgrace my country I will never keep quite in mentioning your evil

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by TabletMan: 9:33am On Nov 08, 2023
Very unlucky ones
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by vickydevoka(m): 9:33am On Nov 08, 2023
MS247:
cool

If you read asylum visa application letter of some Nigeria then you start laughing

One Chinedu guy can claim Boko Haram are after his life because he converted from Islam to Christianity (we all know he wants to go and sell Cocaine)

Since when did chinedu start practicing Islam

Another Amaka would claim she just found out she is a lesbian, a married woman with 4 children (we know she is going for Asewo business)

Because of Geneva convention, Germany don't turn back refugee but it's camp they keep them

If everyone can ignore this guy I wil be so happy

8 Likes

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Lee99: 9:33am On Nov 08, 2023
benuejosh:
I love this.

Bùt my issue is, most of them are drug pushers who claim to be developing and building other places apart from their homes, criminals who have learnt sophisticated and modern form of criminality and have being constituting nuisance in those countries. They will come back and cause more havoc for those of us who are law abiding citizens the country.

Some of them have seen how things work in the country, they will come and replicate them in their villages as well.

Indi i der europe but have no papers. An IPOB member will be seeking asylum while claiming Boko haram is terrorising their villages whereas it will be ESN and UNKNOWN GUN MEN who are all IPOB members. Chancellor please send them all back home. At least if they are dying they should die at home where their corpses can be seen.
You ignorant fool, you're here crying about IPOB and ESN meanwhile your mother and grandmother are being rap€d and butchered from Agatu to Otukpo to Katsina-Ala and even Makurdi, remove the log in your eye before you blow the dust out of your neighbours eye.

2 Likes

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Angelfrost(m): 9:33am On Nov 08, 2023
ganisucks:
I just love President Tinubu. He meets with his allies and together they make plans on how best to punish Nigerians. God help Nigerians when Tinubu meets his detractors.

Maybe Nigerians deserve to be punished.

Where else in the world do people choose to suffer in order to maintain their ethnic and religious sentiments?!!

Abeg... Tinubu should ride on.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Chicagograduate(m): 9:34am On Nov 08, 2023
No be this man wey come Nigeria recently?Wey government give a royal welcome?

2 Likes

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Roboto11: 9:34am On Nov 08, 2023
benuejosh:
I love this.

Bùt my issue is, most of them are drug pushers who claim to be developing and building other places apart from their homes, criminals who have learnt sophisticated and modern form of criminality and have being constituting nuisance in those countries. They will come back and cause more havoc for those of us who are law abiding citizens the country.

Some of them have seen how things work in the country, they will come and replicate them in their villages as well.

Indi i der europe but have no papers. An IPOB member will be seeking asylum while claiming Boko haram is terrorising their villages whereas it will be ESN and UNKNOWN GUN MEN who are all IPOB members. Chancellor please send them all back home. At least if they are dying they should die at home where their corpses can be seen.

Bianca Ojukwu stated that eceb their corpses may not be seen in Anambra state.
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by MS247: 9:34am On Nov 08, 2023
vickydevoka:

Me too, but they just won't especially ipob

1 Like

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by NaijaCover(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Confirm4real(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2023
They're welcome to Renewed Hope since they behaved well in Germany grin

But what would happen to those ones that didn't behave well in Germany shocked

1 Like

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by yewit37486: 9:36am On Nov 08, 2023
MS247:

As long as your tribe disgrace my country I will never keep quite in mentioning your evil

Not only my tribe, it's my local govt mschew.
Any person constantly posting tribalistic toxic comments against is not fully okay.
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by yewit37486: 9:36am On Nov 08, 2023
vickydevoka:

Ms247 has over 20 different monikers. I actually think he has mental health issues.

3 Likes

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by MS247: 9:37am On Nov 08, 2023
yewit37486:

Not only my tribe, it's my local govt mschew.
Any person constantly posting tribalistic toxic comments against is not fully okay.

Post your non tribalist comment abi stop you

I will never praise drug dealers destroying Nigerian image

Name and shame them
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by yewit37486: 9:37am On Nov 08, 2023
MS247:

Post your non tribalist comment abi stop you

I will never praise drug dealers destroying Nigerian image

Name and shame them

Stop ruining nairaland. Carry your tribalism elsewhere. If not, we will keep calling you out.
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by MS247: 9:38am On Nov 08, 2023
yewit37486:

Ms247 has over 20 different monikers. I actually think he has mental health issues.

Thanks for the diagnosis, but live your life let me live mine

Abi what's your own problem
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Morbeta11(m): 9:39am On Nov 08, 2023
benuejosh:
I love this.

I hope your people have been able to resolve the issue of alleged wife-Kola and constant herdsmen anal assault Mr.(Benuejosh).....every locality in Nigeria seems to have a peculiar problem.. grin what do you think? I understand that its only Bleep and cheap drinks your men are good at, while running with your tails in-between your legs when herdsmen attack...go and read the laws of Prima Nocta that's exactly what Fulanis are applying on your people.
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Agugbadin: 9:39am On Nov 08, 2023
MS247:
cool

If you read asylum visa application letter of some Nigeria then you start laughing

One Chinedu guy can claim Boko Haram are after his life because he converted from Islam to Christianity (we all know he wants to go and sell Cocaine)

Since when did chinedu start practicing Islam

Another Amaka would claim she just found out she is a lesbian, a married woman with 4 children (we know she is going for Asewo business)

Because of Geneva convention, Germany don't turn back refugee but it's camp they keep them..

Call out this people that love crime, it's not Tribalism it's patriotism, if you are silent they will use their greed to suffer you abroad and at home

Especially Anambra Chinedu and Amaka.
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Chicagograduate(m): 9:39am On Nov 08, 2023
ganisucks:
I just love President Tinubu. He meets with his allies and together they make plans on how best to punish Nigerians. God help Nigerians when Tinubu meets his detractors.
Just like he helped lifted the travel ban imposed by UAE.
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by MS247: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2023
Agugbadin:

Especially Anambra Chinedu and Amaka.

Very anyhow people
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by jrusky(m): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2023
ganisucks:

See your reasoning level.

Bia pls who are your parent? I don't mean to be rude but when we are growing up as little kids parents used to inject wisdom unto our brains that work with us till date. "Education is not wisdom". You are just educated but lack wisdom thereby ruthlessly cancelled your educational status.

Are you hearing for the first time how Germsny doing this type of shit? Go back to history before you will b opening your mouth like chiwawa dog barking with no iota of wisdom.
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by DestinyNigga: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2023
I can tell you that about 90 percent of them are from Skull mining republic. While 5 percent are Igbo Amaka who was decieved by skull miner over there grin All this am saying is true because we Igbos remain the Great Developers anywhere we go. German government cannot risk deporting any Igboman. This i have seen grin Seun, give me 10 bottles of beer and one cool olosho make I take enjoy myself Don't forget to add mkpurummiri because I wan dey high when I dey bleep the olosho cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Quebec91(m): 9:41am On Nov 08, 2023
Mtchewwe 😒
ganisucks:
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by JuanDeDios: 9:41am On Nov 08, 2023
ganisucks:

https://newtelegraphng.com/fg-gives-condition-as-germany-set-to-deport-14000-nigerians/
14,000?! Someone fed Mr Scholz poorly cooked plantain when he was here - nothing you can tell me.
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by amnesty7: 9:42am On Nov 08, 2023
Netanyahu will welcome them with open hands to his county, especially the black Jews among them.
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Bhella5(m): 9:43am On Nov 08, 2023
tsdarkside:

kiki....awon japa south east....
you remember how another chinedu was cryin in thailand because nigeria is soo bad that he ended up dealin in drugs....??

that video was hilarious.... cheesy cheesy

the shock in his face was soo funny when the thai police guy mentioned igbos....
saw the video once it was unfortunately amusing. The policeman interrogating him is not your typical DPO. He's a street himself grin

1 Like

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Antoeni(m): 9:43am On Nov 08, 2023
Anything Tinubu Touches Dies.
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by popesco123: 9:47am On Nov 08, 2023
Even olaniyi will even claim herdsmen invade their village and fork his mama to death. That's he ran away

uote author=benuejosh post=126853230]I love this.

Indi i der europe but have no papers. An IPOB member will be seeking asylum while claiming Boko haram is terrorising their villages whereas it will be ESN and UNKNOWN GUN MEN who are all IPOB members. Chancellor please send them all back home. At least if they are dying they should die at home where their corpses can be seen.[/quote]
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by socialmediaman: 9:47am On Nov 08, 2023
benuejosh:
I love this.

This monicker looks like one I’ve seen from older posts. A reminder of what someone can become the longer they mingle on nairaland

As in, you’re this educated, but someone who isn’t as educated as you are teaches you how to become a tribal bigot.

These riffraffs who promote tribal bigotry on nairaland, how many of them can write, speak, reason, and present arguments like you do? Tueh!

4 Likes

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Justiceleague1: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2023
They should make sure they look for tinubuadvocate!
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Savedday2: 9:49am On Nov 08, 2023
From all indications more country will follow the trends.

The fact that our No. 1 man (president) is a known forger and a drug lord, what do you expect?

Logically reasoning, in few months to come, more Nigerians will be deported from other countries and more will be denied visa.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West / Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki / UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.