Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition (41199 Views)

Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly / US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by ottersberger(m): 11:01am On Nov 08, 2023
When some of you were busy gloating about Kanzler Scholz visiting Unilag, I clearly told Nigerians that the German bigman's visit is about modalities to repatriate thousands of Nigerians who now stranded in Germany.

These people continued presence is threatening his party, the SPD's electoral chances at the next Bundestag elections.

I also posted that Tinubu, although talking tough publicly, has already signed off on these people's fates. He has to, saving his own shame is priority to him.

So, y'all prepare to welcome back Segun Adebowale who is now called Brian Wellington and the rest, even Shinedu and Shukudi.
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by tsdarkside(m): 11:01am On Nov 08, 2023
chriskosherbal:
sincerely am tired of these tribal bigots am no yoruba or Igbo but I just fed up of characters like this littery the cyberspace..haha focus on topic let's interact intellectually...

You have red blood inside same as me and also that ibo guy ...it's humanity first before anything tribe ..pls to think these guys are adults is unheard-of. . Pls mature na haba

we tried interact for years....it didnt worked....
they rather listen to ipob....
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by yewit37486: 11:06am On Nov 08, 2023
chriskosherbal:
sincerely am tired of these tribal bigots am no yoruba or Igbo but I just fed up of characters like this littery the cyberspace..haha focus on topic let's interact intellectually...

You have red blood inside same as me and also that ibo guy ...it's humanity first before anything tribe ..pls to think these guys are adults is unheard-of. . Pls mature na haba

Honestly, same here. Almost every thread is derailed by these characters from the different sides. I blame the mods, they are the ones allowing it.

Most of them are jobless frustrated human beings. No happy satisfied person will be engaging in such low level activities online.

1 Like

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by YouandiAllofus: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2023
ganisucks:
I just love President Tinubu. He meets with his allies and together they make plans on how best to punish Nigerians. God help Nigerians when Tinubu meets his detractors.
😂😂😂 Can't be said any better
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Jostoman: 11:24am On Nov 08, 2023
benuejosh:
I love this.

Bùt my issue is, most of them are drug pushers who claim to be developing and building other places apart from their homes, criminals who have learnt sophisticated and modern form of criminality and have being constituting nuisance in those countries. They will come back and cause more havoc for those of us who are law abiding citizens the country.

Some of them have seen how things work in the country, they will come and replicate them in their villages as well.

Indi i der europe but have no papers. An IPOB member will be seeking asylum while claiming Boko haram is terrorising their villages whereas it will be ESN and UNKNOWN GUN MEN who are all IPOB members who are not allowing them to rest.

Chancellor, please send them all back home. At least if they are dying they should die at home where their corpses can be seen.
you will soon be suprise to see how country will start deporting nigerians or giving us bad treatment in their country because of the man ruling us. You people think its funny now.

1 Like

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by afube: 11:27am On Nov 08, 2023
benuejosh:
I love this.

Bùt my issue is, most of them are drug pushers who claim to be developing and building other places apart from their homes, criminals who have learnt sophisticated and modern form of criminality and have being constituting nuisance in those countries. They will come back and cause more havoc for those of us who are law abiding citizens the country.

Some of them have seen how things work in the country, they will come and replicate them in their villages as well.

Indi i der europe but have no papers. An IPOB member will be seeking asylum while claiming Boko haram is terrorising their villages whereas it will be ESN and UNKNOWN GUN MEN who are all IPOB members who are not allowing them to rest.

Chancellor, please send them all back home. At least if they are dying they should die at home where their corpses can be seen.

See this lily liveres benue drunk........go and fight in Tivi land where fulanis have turned your men into women....leave Ndigbo with their IPOB and ESN............is IPOB in your backyard! this is not 1967 when you fulani boytoys were armed by fulanis to fight ndigbo, the days of hauling stones at ndigbo and going to hide under the crotches of your fulani masters are over! You try that nonsense again una go follow una masters back to futa djallon!
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Saidfx(m): 11:29am On Nov 08, 2023
Eeya, amongst them are student that crossed from Poland to Germany because of the Ukrainian war. Very sad!
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by blacksam01: 11:34am On Nov 08, 2023
Germany shld send back syrians nd not Africans... Africans are simply economic migrants, but Syrians are trouble makers nd terrorists in the making...

misplaced priority
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by ViceGovernor: 11:36am On Nov 08, 2023
Correct me if I'm wrong but did I just read...

Option A Deport 14,000 Nigerians

Option B Leave them in Germany and leave €600m as well
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by APOPTOSIS: 11:40am On Nov 08, 2023
NIGERIANS can now see the real reason the German Chancellor visited Nigeria. They were busy hailing him everywhere in Lagos without recourse to die deliberation on the real reason he visted grin grin grin.
Be ready to embrace your relatives from Germany.
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by RALPHOW(m): 11:46am On Nov 08, 2023
Many of them may not be Nigerians, once a black man is caught abroad for anything negative they always claimed to be Nigerians.
Tinubu is a City Boy and will never allowed them to send anyone to Nigeria without proper identity.
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by CorrectionFLuid: 11:55am On Nov 08, 2023
Artscollection:

Ezi do you even have tfare to board moluwa talkless of travelling out.
For your info na edo people full there

You sef Bleep up. Any rat can draw you out to misbehave in public.
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Maxtipulation(m): 11:58am On Nov 08, 2023
Japa gone wrong
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by RevolverOcelot(m): 11:59am On Nov 08, 2023
I'm surprised there are over 14k Naija in Germany.
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Ameboperoo(m): 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2023
Confirm4real:
They're welcome to Renewed Hope since they behaved well in Germany grin

But what would happen to those ones that didn't behave well in Germany shocked
Throw them to the sea or feed them to the lion
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Kaiser20: 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
So that's 14,000 ego-filled and desperate people added to an already depraved society.
7,000 of them are Nigerians who migrated from Libya to Italy, from Italy to Germany
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by AngelicBeing: 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2023
ganisucks:
I just love President Tinubu. He meets with his allies and together they make plans on how best to punish Nigerians. God help Nigerians when Tinubu meets his detractors.
Hahaha, Lol at meet with his Allies and together make plans to punish Nigerians, una go will person with laugh for nairaland.com cheesy
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by koxovab7(m): 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2023
After what we passed through in Buhari's government we allowed tribalism and religion to affect our voting again
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Tochi360: 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2023
MS247:
cool

If you read asylum visa application letter of some Nigeria then you start laughing

One Chinedu guy can claim Boko Haram are after his life because he converted from Islam to Christianity (we all know he wants to go and sell Cocaine)

Since when did chinedu start practicing Islam

Another Amaka would claim she just found out she is a lesbian, a married woman with 4 children (we know she is going for Asewo business)

Because of Geneva convention, Germany don't turn back refugee but it's camp they keep them..

Call out this people that love crime, it's not Tribalism it's patriotism, if you are silent they will use their greed to suffer you abroad and at home

Lolll every sensible human being understands crime is a human character flaw and doesn't relegate to tribe. There are criminal and prudent minded people in every tribe,but see you ennh Your life is meaningless if you don't do tribal hate and banters on nairaland so you must write this your trash as usual to attract your co tribalist grin

The only reason your god created you is to do tribal hate on nairaland, this is your purpose of existence grin grin

What a waste.

1 Like

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Sleekfingers: 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2023
RECTEM:
Germany should focus on Arabs

And they should leave illegal immigrants from Nigeria abi?
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Sleekfingers: 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2023
That's good. Send them home. You can't be living in another country illegally. Most of those claiming asylum are bloody liars. Deport them sharp sharp.
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Topmaike007(m): 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2023
benuejosh:
I love this.

allegations without proof wow makes me wonder the type of people I am sharing this nation with

1 Like

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by tsdarkside(m): 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2023
yewit37486:

Stop ruining nairaland. Carry your tribalism elsewhere. If not, we will keep calling you out.

we will not keep quiet....
una go complain tire....

if you dont want to be laughed at,then stop messin around in the world....
and freakin be reasonable at home too....

elections is not a do or die matter....
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by yewit37486: 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2023
tsdarkside:

we will not keep quiet....
una go complain tire....

if you dont want to be laughed at,then stop messin around in the world....

The time you are using to type rubbish on nairaland, better go to school and improve your life, because your bad grammar is enough of an eyesore. Mschew.
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by tsdarkside(m): 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2023
yewit37486:

The time you are using to type rubbish on nairaland, better go to school and improve your life, because your bad grammar is enough of an eyesore. Mschew.

ntoor....
we will not stop....

make he pain una well well....
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by yewit37486: 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2023
tsdarkside:

ntoor....
we will not stop....

make he pain una well well....

Continue now, if you want a life that is going nowhere, it's your choice.
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by tsdarkside(m): 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2023
yewit37486:

Continue now, your life is kuku going nowhere, so please carry on wasting it.

yeah,the way your people are wastin away worldwide in prisons....
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by tsdarkside(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2023
he pain nam well well....
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by yewit37486: 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2023
Tochi360:

Lolll every sensible human being understands crime is a human character flaw and doesn't relegate to tribe. There are criminal and prudent minded people in every tribe,but see you ennh Your life is meaningless if you don't do tribal hate and banters on nairaland so you must write this your trash as usual to attract your co tribalist grin

The only reason your god created you is to do tribal hate on nairaland, this is your purpose of existence grin grin

What a waste.

There are some insane people on these streets of nairaland unfortunately, such as the guy and his fellow fuuls that keep promoting tribalism and hate. Very miserable people with nothing meaningful to do with their lives. Illiterates with no direction or purpose in life.

We will continue calling out such insane behaviour and sanitize this space as much as possible.
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by tsdarkside(m): 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2023
yewit37486:

There are some insane people on these streets of nairaland unfortunately, he and his fellow fuuls that keep promoting tribalisma and hate. Very miserable people with nothing meaningful to do with their lives. Illiterates with no direction or purpose in life.

We will continue calling out such insane behaviour and sanitize this space as much as possible.

no go sanitize yourselves....

olodos south east....
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by yewit37486: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2023
tsdarkside:

we tried interact for years....it didnt worked....
they rather listen to ipob....

ILLITERATE cheesy
Same you, ordinary their and there, you can't tell the difference, past vs present tense you don't know, coherent sentences you cannot make, yet you are here making a nuisance of the life you have with tribalism.

Nairaland e-rat, go and find meaning and purpose in life.

Knock yourself out, I'm done with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West / Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki / UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.