Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

I Keep Seeing Her In My Dreams... Please Help!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Keep Seeing Her In My Dreams... Please Help!!! (1558 Views)

She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Keep Seeing Her In My Dreams... Please Help!!! by MrCork: 11:40pm On Nov 08, 2023
DSC7:
There is this lady i have known since 2005,yes she was the first girl i set my eyes on when i was admitted into that school,we were in same class then.....

I had feelings for her but couldn't express my feelings because we were classmates,...

As we entered SS2,one of my friend told me he loves her,i asked him to approach her,he did,she told me and asked if she should give him a chance,I said no problem,they started dating....

2010 we graduated,we lost contacts,i searched for her on social media till 2019 when i saw her on Facebook....I told her everything i felt for her back then but she keeps seeing it as if I'm catching cruise....

But the problem I'm facing now is that since 2010 that we last saw,i keep seeing her in my dreams,,,, there's no week that i don't dream of her...We share beautiful moments together except secxx....

Now I'm scared because it happens frequently these days....

Please what should i do?

Is she lightskin? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Getting Mentally Unstable / I Need A Way Out / Military Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.