Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 (75141 Views)

Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by abba190: 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2023
FireUpNow:
This is really bad. People are facing a lot in thos Tinubulatio. Period. People should speak out and whoever can help anyone please do. Many need help but due to shame and people's reactions they go back to their shell.
can u helpp me im hungry
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Bayyajidda(m): 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2023
This regime has really taken a lot of lives. Jobs are lost, businesses are crumbling. Yet they termed it renewed hope. It show be term extreme hopelessness.

2 Likes

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Haveyoueatentod: 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2023
Suicide just come like pure water every day news embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2023
Samsunny99:
Depression is real
The rate at which suicide is becoming the order of the day it means people are becoming mentally weak in everyday life struggles

It is their lastest choice of what 'they' want to project vai media, 'they' will make another choice of what 'they' want to project after this one. It could be domestic violence, rape and e.t c. It's a way of conditioning the mind of the society.
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Angelfrost(m): 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2023
Depression is growing among young people at an alarming rate.

If you have siblings and close friends, try to keep in touch with them and check on them more regularly.

Our leaders also need to create more counseling and outreach outlets, mostly online to handle cases of suicidal individuals.

My condolence to the family left behind, especially the young kids. Sigh!!! cry

2 Likes

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by kay29000(m): 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2023
Cantonese:
Her son was prophetic with his words.

“Mummy calm down” had deeper meaning. What a shame. She probably had anger issues and depression.

What a pity.

Yeah
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by MrColdsweat: 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2023
LAXconfidential:
BY THE TIME APC IS DONE WITH NIGERIA, YOU WILL ALL CRY BLOOD!

People are dying in droves daily!

People are committing suicide daily!

People can no longer feed

People can no longer pay debts

Nigerians are suffering nail-biting poverty

But your president and his wife are living in sheer opulence emarking billions for themselves to spend and enjoy more life.

Tinubu was already a billionaire before he got into office, why not leave taxpayers money for us and use it to better our lives??

On top of all this, some people still come here daily to defend him because they were paid crumbs. Continue defending till it happens to your own kin. God will judge all of us on the last day.
Black man waiting for God to solve his problems.
Don't riot and protest on the streets, be waiting for God.

5 Likes

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Chetas81(m): 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2023
YOU GUYS KNOW THIS WOMAN THROUGH CALMED DOWN, FORGET TO KNOW WHAT SHE DO FOR A LIVING,WHO AND WHO IS AROUND HER,IS LIKE I SEE SANWOLU PICTURE BEHIND THE WOMAN,IF YES, WHAT PUSH THE WOMAN FOR SUICIDE MISSION,LET US KNOW
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by spencekat(m): 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2023
God!!!The rate of suicide in Nigeria is now on increase.
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by LAXconfidential(m): 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2023
MrColdsweat:
Black man waiting for God to solve his problems.
Don't riot and protest on the streets, be waiting for God.

Thunder faya your papa for this useless comment. Where did I indicate that I'm waiting for God? If you dey find who to advise, why you never advice yourself? Oponu. Useless baffoon
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by OneCandleAway(f): 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2023
TimiRume:
Some people have been trying to discourage me from talking to depressed patients like this. And I wonder why they are dissuading me from being a person's confidant because why not. People are going through so many things from within and outside themselves and knowing there is someone ready to listen to their plights and go through it with them would do them no small mental stabilization.

Are you an introvert or extrovert that struggle with loneliness and sometimes depression?

I can be your online bestie all the way.

I'm available for chats, audio and video calls. Let's talk about you. Whats going on with you, how are your life plans going? I may not have all the answers but my shoulders are wide enough for your issues my friend.

Sometimes you just need a listening ear. And other times, just the right words.

How does this e-friendship thing work?

Its simply based on scheduling when we get to chat or talk. I'll create a time frame when you can chat or call me and vise versa. We can have long or short conversations depending on what you are comfortable with. I also do reminders. For example, you can inform me about an activity or item you plan to purchase at the mall or market. And I'll call you to remind you if you want me to.

As for payment: My rates/week are not high and very negotiable.

If you think this is something you can try, you can chat me up via the link on my signature.

N/b: I'm a lady. I'm not looking for a sexual partner. So sexual and lewd contents are off limits.

This can be a good business if planned properly oo.

You can even branch into arranged relationships and marriage for those in need.
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Major1984(m): 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2023
The harship is too much

1 Like

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by funshint(m): 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
MayowaTallguy:
She did if for her children
Watch how people go start to dey help d boy
"Mummy calm down"
Are you sure you're okay?
This is fishy; it should be investigated.
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Johnn78: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2023
epainos:
Nigeria is frustrating. It is very hard to live in Nigeria. Well, I just pray we reduce the number of children we give birth to. I already know that my generation came to suffer in this Nigeria; however, individuals in my generation can make something out of their lives.

People realise that life is vanity after they have been wounded with the issue of life. Nigeria is tough. It is well.
Buhari or Tinubu or Folorunsho Alakija grandchild or Abacha grandchild or even Dangote or Otedola/Adenuga grandchild born in this Ur generation this same Nigeria did not come to suffer but to enjoy . Even if everywhere is renewed shege 🌽🌽🌽🌽promax #agbado grin grin grin
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by seguno2: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Tinubulation in the land.

It is terribly horrible to survive this Ẹnikanlomọ shege that is pauperising people who are suffering in extreme poverty already.
Terribly horrible.
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by rajiedreez: 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2023
Haaaa
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Seriouslady: 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2023
This is so sad!.....Why? But your son told you to be calming down but you wouldn't listen. Now see what you have done to yourself. Suicide is never an option! The mental health of Nigerians right now should be declared "State of Emergency"!!!!
Rip to her
Her mummy calm down boy is destined for greatness though.
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Nextt: 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
How true is this?

Looked it up on my twitter newsfeed. Quite true. I'm afraid. I only hope it is just a rumour gone wrong but at this point, it is disheartening to say the least.
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Truvelisback(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2023
Life no just Balance. People are real going through alot and it is not really easy to calm down, accompanied with this BATified govt.
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Prettychild(f): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2023
MayowaTallguy:
She did if for her children
Watch how people go start to dey help d boy
"Mummy calm dowm"
She didn’t do it for her children joor. Because if people help the boy now and probably the father remarries and God forbid a bad step Mum, the boy won’t still see the money donated on his behalf
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by DDIA: 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2023
illicit:
She no calm down

🥴
grin

She went to Calm down in the great beyond. cool

Ratak and Sniper business the move market lately.
E be like I go venture into the the business.

1 Like

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Indispensable85(m): 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2023
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by justking(m): 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2023
What could lead to this?
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by MrColdsweat: 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Thunder faya your papa for this useless comment. Where did I indicate that I'm waiting for God? If you dey find who to advise, why you never advice yourself? Oponu. Useless baffoon
Black fool.

As you talk say thunder fire my papa, God suppose quickly answer you because God your houseboy.

You never reach the level of maturity to know say insults and curses no dey work. Na fools dey do am.
Or You don see where them curse person thunder fire you and thunder fire the person?

Change your mentality you black monkey.
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Saidfx(m): 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2023
Manigie:
Oh no, this is so sad ..... May her soul rest in peace....

Truth is Nigerians are going through a lot, you see someone smiling on the outside but on the inside, its........

Just make sure if you can't put a smile on someone's face, then don't be the reason for that person's sadness .......

Rest in peace for suicide? Nah she create herself?? May the family get helpers and suicide is no no
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by BRATISLAVA: 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
All these suicide everyday need to be investigated. They seem like murders to me with suicide as cover ups.

Kind of like the time innocent wall geckos were killing Nigerians everyday. They would kill a person then throw one into their pot.

Or people selling poisoned suya meats. They would kill people and say it's what they ate.

Nice cover ups.
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Nuheights(m): 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2023
It may not be suicide. Too early to conclude
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by TheGift: 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2023
Dayvidoo:
Woman Whose Son Went Viral After She Posted ‘Mummy Calm Down’ Video Reportedly Commits S!ucide

Source: @Sammydo214 (Twitter)

Oh dear. So sad to hear. I wonder what was so bad that she could leave her little ones behind. May Her soul find rest.
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Olabode211: 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2023
Nigeria is tired of Nigerians.
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by TheGift: 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Black fool.

As you talk say thunder fire my papa, God suppose quickly answer you because God your houseboy.

You never reach the level of maturity to know say insults and curses no dey work. Na fools dey do am.
Or You don see where them curse person thunder fire you and thunder fire the person?

Change your mentality you black monkey.
Na wa ooo, this black on black racism is on another level of racist. Abi you sef no be black?
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by lanre316: 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2023
Someone murdered her and framed it as suicide
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by RosyIsBlessed: 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2023
Looking at her smiling face who would think she was passing through anything?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 288. 7 Deaths. 51 Discharged / Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) / Lady Falls From Balcony Of 2-storey Building While Chatting With Friend. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.