Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

"I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" (22159 Views)

I do not feel loved by my wife, Is this enough reason to quit my marriage? / My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. / Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by Skillsnigeria: 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2023
That's good and nice
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2023
mariahAngel:
She should just say she's not ambitious.
I mean, she's a (wedding) photographer that doesn't even require much time and energy.

Boredom is waiting for her around the corner.
Only she should not turnaround to blame the man later.

You are making far too many assumptions.
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by Tonytonex(m): 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2023
MS247:
cool

I hope the Man pays her reasonable allowance outside upkeep

You must make full house wife very very happy

Go to Gulf countries like Qatar and see how many house maid they get for their wife, their wife shop all evening for big brands, LV , Gucci Prada

She said she doesn't have a TV.

And how much was she earnings as her salary?
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by Tamalamanlol: 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2023
Follow your heart, some things in life do not lest forever. Be greatful, en happy.! God bless you.

Manden Kambur
38 Years Male

https://iptv-abonnementen.nl
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by baralatie(m): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2023
MS247:
cool

I hope the Man pays her reasonable allowance outside upkeep

You must make full house wife very very happy

Go to Gulf countries like Qatar and see how many house maid they get for their wife, their wife shop all evening for big brands, LV , Gucci Prada

Not all that glitters is gold
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by Adakintroy: 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2023
Everything in nature hunt. No thing like fun time house lioness.
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by sonofthunder: 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2023
mariahAngel:
I mean, she's a (wedding) photographer that doesn't even require much time and energy.

You know nothing on what you talk about.

Most Women who take your advice today are the ones who are bored, engaging in vain and shallow activities to fill the void in their hearts.

She will have more than enough time to enjoy herself both with and without her husband/children.

Many of the women who lived "exciting" lives as youths are today riddled with different diseases like cervical cancer, Diabetes, HBP, etc. But............ you go girl!!!

2 Likes

Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by Blackman7: 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2023
Sad
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by sonofthunder: 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2023
Blackman7:
Sad

What is sad about her decision?
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2023
Not in Nigeria aunty
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by baralatie(m): 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2023
Adakintroy:
Everything in nature hunt. No thing like fun time house lioness.
Huh?
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by Shyboyk(m): 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband

Source

Nigerian girls would not understand this
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by Omoawoke2(m): 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2023
abobote:
What about my wife that is not working, yet she is not submissive. Very bitter and unforgiven

Marriage should be banned

Na wa oo
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by mariahAngel(f): 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2023
Incrediblekutty:

Everything you wrote here are your own senseless opinion. How far have you reached with your ambitiousness?? That her decision, not yours

You are a very selfish/self-centered being.

Women's lives do not revolve around men only.
They've got minds and ambitions too, you know?
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by mariahAngel(f): 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2023
Antivirus92:
what's the cost of your happiness

It's priceless. smiley
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by finallybusy: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
Oyibo matter, na him children on Nairaland chook their mouths. This matter senior una. Siddon one side.
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by mariahAngel(f): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2023
sonofthunder:

You know nothing on what you talk about.

Most Women who take your advice today are the ones who are bored, engaging in vain and shallow activities to fill the void in their hearts.

She will have more than enough time to enjoy herself both with and without her husband/children.

Many of the women who lived "exciting" lives as youths are today riddled with different diseases like cervical cancer, Diabetes, HBP, etc. But............ you go girl!!!

Won't you (men) turn around to call her a liability afterwards? Keep deceiving yourself.
You want a woman to live her life for only you? How selfish!

And on top of that, you had to top all the nonsense with your signature emotional blackmail. πŸ™„
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by sonofthunder: 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2023
mariahAngel:

Won't you (men) turn around to call her a liability afterwards? Keep deceiving yourself.
You want a woman to live her life for only you? How selfish!

And on top of that, you had to top all the nonsense with your signature emotional blackmail. πŸ™„

Madam there's no blackmail here. If she was a liability, she wouldn't be conservative and yet have 17k plus followers on tick tok. She is a trained photographer with success to her history so only a coward/bully would refer to her as a liability.

She can do minor work from home, she can get back to working when are children start growing and require lesser attention.

You people just jump and swallow sugar coated opinions from folks not as intelligent or accomplished as you are.

P.S. You said "signature blackmail". Please expatiate oh. Do I have a history of throwing blackmail into my comments? πŸ€”πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by BRATISLAVA: 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
More fodder for the boys. At least seun knows what sells, kind of like how Tate knows what he's doing to them.
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by BRATISLAVA: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
Shyboyk:

Nigerian girls would not understand this

If they do that, you will be the first to scream that they are liabilities and leeches.

Nigerian boys don't know what they want.

2 Likes

Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by Iamzik: 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2023
mariahAngel:

Not necessarily. Most mothers 2 generations ago were full time house wives and they were not bored. People have different goals and your own goal does not necessarily make a stay at home mom less ambitious. You just have different priorities

My neighbor in Lagos quit her good banking job to take care of her 4 teenage daughters when she noticed they were becoming wayward
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by NOwazobia: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2023
Was her Job paying her more than TikTok, or the TikTok no be work?
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by Osuwoigwe(m): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband

Source

Not big deal….
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by Gmajor(m): 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2023
She was a wedding photographer.
So basically she worked mainly during weekends and then worked few hours during the week.
Madam you already have a sweet gig. A job that isn't too demanding that will allow you to take care of your family, have time for your kids And still make little cash on the side. Just say that your husband is financially comfortable and you dont want to work.

But she has insisted that it is 'not a trend' and instead 'is something women have been since the beginning of time.'
this is just not true.
The concept of women only working in a domestic capacity is a recent invention.
In most cultures, women worked
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by phemmyfour: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2023
mariahAngel:

Let her be, she has done what gives her a rest of mind. Respect her decision. The last time I checked, people are wired differently
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by mariahAngel(f): 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2023
phemmyfour:
Let her be, she has done what gives her a rest of mind. Respect her decision. The last time I checked, people are wired differently

Who's holding her before? πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
As long as it's on social media, I have the right the give an opinion, don't I?
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by phemmyfour: 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2023
mariahAngel:

Who's holding her before? πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
As long as it's on social media, I have the right the give an opinion, don't I?
Opinion indeed
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by mariahAngel(f): 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2023
phemmyfour:
Opinion indeed

Yes.
If you don't want people's opinion, don't bring your matter to social media.
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by phemmyfour: 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2023
mariahAngel:

Yes.
If you don't want people's opinion, don't bring your matter to social media.
There is a huge difference between opinion and being judgemental. Telling her that she has no ambition is no longer an opinion. That's an attack on her personality
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by mariahAngel(f): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2023
phemmyfour:
There is a huge difference between opinion and being judgemental. Telling her that she has no ambition is no longer an opinion. That's an attack on her personality

Urgh! πŸ™„
Now, YOU are being judgemental.

Remember, when you point at people, the rest of your fingers are pointing back at you.

I can't stand it when people who can't stand truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? / Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.