Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

"I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" (22153 Views)

I do not feel loved by my wife, Is this enough reason to quit my marriage? / My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. / Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by Myer(m): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2023
mariahAngel:
She should just say she's not ambitious.
I mean, she's a (wedding) photographer that doesn't even require much time and energy.

Boredom is waiting for her around the corner.
Only she should not turnaround to blame the man later.
Dey try read content before you comment. No be every time you go be reactor.
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by Myer(m): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
MS247:
cool

I hope the Man pays her reasonable allowance outside upkeep

You must make full house wife very very happy

Go to Gulf countries like Qatar and see how many house maid they get for their wife, their wife shop all evening for big brands, LV , Gucci Prada

She doesn't have to want the things you want.
Those are your own demons to deal with. Love of Money has warped the minds of your ilk in Nigeria.
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by NoToPile: 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2023
Very solid position, I respect her, the man provides she does homemaking. Quite okay.

But On this Nairaland that men are whining about being providers?
They will whine and cry about this matter.

So it can't sell here.
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by Antivirus92(m): 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2023
mariahAngel:

It's priceless. smiley
I think nothing is without price
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by Clinghton: 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2023
Enjoy what works for you.
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by delpee(f): 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2023
TimiRume:
Which book, chapter and verse please

Read Proverbs 31:10-31

1 Like

Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by delpee(f): 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2023
Her choice. People should do what works for them. There are many traditional families in the US, especially members of the Mormons (Latter Day Saints).
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by LivingSage: 8:14am On Nov 10, 2023
I was expecting and about calling you to this thread and boom, your comment appeared.

You doesn't disappoint
Kobojunkie:
Biblical Feminity? God's curse on women as a result of the sins of Adam and Eve is regarded as biblical feminity. undecided
Churchianism really does strip people of ability to reason. undecided
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by Shyboyk(m): 9:10am On Nov 10, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

If they do that, you will be the first to scream that they are liabilities and leeches.

Nigerian boys don't know what they want.

Ok
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by albert2512: 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2023
MS247:
cool

I hope the Man pays her reasonable allowance outside upkeep

You must make full house wife very very happy

Go to Gulf countries like Qatar and see how many house maid they get for their wife, their wife shop all evening for big brands, LV , Gucci Prada

Try dey read small small.
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by Nobody: 4:24am On Nov 11, 2023
doggedfighter:
What's biblical feminity?

Hebrew women feminity.

Let me go look for the Bible verse!
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by Nobody: 4:25am On Nov 11, 2023
abobote:
What about my wife that is not working, yet she is not submissive. Very bitter and unforgiven

Marriage should be banned

Find am work biko.

Ofshore rig work maybe!
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 11, 2023
Easy to give up a job that requires little training and does not pay much. Whats the pay of a photographer?

If i need a fulltime houswife mgbeke, I go village go marry.
Re: "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" by Incrediblekutty(m): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2023
mariahAngel:

You are a very selfish/self-centered being.

Women's lives do not revolve around men only.
They've got minds and ambitions too, you know?

And now that she has decided to wriggle herself out of that contemporary mindset, She should be hanged?? This has nothing to do with selfishness dear, she just wants to do the right thing and it doesn't matter if it sits well with y'all feminists or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? / Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) / Family Intending To Move To Abuja Needs Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.