Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out (39186 Views)

Body Needs Food N Rest – Yemi Alade Cries Out / I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals / They Are Serving Me Puff Puff And Ice Cream In My Dream - Yemi Alade Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Fiscus105(m): 8:59am On Nov 09, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Yes, Yemi is beautiful and famous with good banging body.
She get money yes, but like it or not, she be evening news paper. Yemi done expire!

Nothing remain for that body again.
At this level, only gold diggers would settle for her. The beauty and sweetness of a lady is in her youth, 18 - 25 years. Yet, that gender won't listen.

Young girls my advice is simple, if you plan on getting married, marry early. Don't waste away your sweetness and youthfulness. forget and stop the plenty shakara, settle down and thank me later.

But if you don't intend to get married, please don't let anybody pressure you into marriage. You don't need it.

Just they enjoy your life dey go. Nothing do you.
But I hope you don't join the men are scum gang, motivational speaker for young girls and feminist movement??

Marriage is not for everybody.

Even if nobody pressuring you, pressure MUST come within, only a mad man would see what his/her agemates are doing, in which he/she not be able to do and won't be sad.

All these marriage is a scam crew or marriage not necessarily supporters, they just saying it because they are still teenagers, perhaps they are adults but for self defence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by InfinityFabric: 9:00am On Nov 09, 2023
She will just get belle like her auntie Linda. Girls like these have near 0 value in the sexual market place.
A village 18yo will always comes before her

1 Like

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by GABRIEL6036: 9:01am On Nov 09, 2023
The fear of menostop is the beginning of wisdom. I totally support the parents pressure, but generation of nowadays will never listen instead they will be after 30 BILLION SUGER DADDY. They play and waste your time.

1 Like

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Edusouls(m): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2023
Africans are empty minded and very myopic thinkers, people in the other parts of the world are advancing in all ramifications of development improving standards of living, we are here looking at who gets married or not someone’s private life and decision
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by YaksonFCA(m): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2023
you are fast becoming an evening newspaper
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Thundafireseun: 9:02am On Nov 09, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:

Taah! Get away you. How dare you? Can't you see that I have her pictures on my Screensaver?
hahahaahaahaa grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by MirrorD(m): 9:02am On Nov 09, 2023
Come and marry me
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by stuffs2002: 9:09am On Nov 09, 2023
CooldipoMPS:
grin

stylish announcing she is ready to accept or consider applications. Spinsterhood has a short narrow span before loneliness and the wish to have a family of your own becomes insupressible!

We are all human afterall wink

GBAM!!!

You just spoke the truth. She is just using style to market herself.

Yemi Alade is now an old woman what nairalanders would call evening newspaper and she knows it. Younger and finer girls have taken the stage now.

Reasonable suitors have stopped coming for her only gold diggers and useless men are the ones now coming for her.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by stuffs2002: 9:12am On Nov 09, 2023
clearcrystal:
It's normal to be pressured to get married from your family. The question is do you have any serious suitor?
If yes, you need not waste more time if you so desire to get married. Age is no longer on your side Yemi, giving birth at old age is not the best. Ladies who give birth early slays forever.

Yemi should be above 40. All the serious suitors would have left by now. Na gold diggers remain
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by stuffs2002: 9:13am On Nov 09, 2023
Adewale1603:
After the age of 30, and if you're still yet unmarried. I don't take those people in that category serious again.

She should be above 40 now
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Enemyofpeace: 9:13am On Nov 09, 2023
You no dey old enough? Shior!
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by stuffs2002: 9:15am On Nov 09, 2023
gigabyte13:
Pressured abi shame don dey catch you
At what age....??
Una go get official and unofficial age...
Mama getaaaaaattttt
Husband don dey hungry you
You come dey use style throw lamba

She don dey lonely.. That's why she dey use style to advertise herself
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by sleeknaija(m): 9:15am On Nov 09, 2023
Tolumiide:
She's just 34 years old according to Wikipedia, she's still very young, in fact, she's too young for such responsibility.

Can you give such advice to your blood sister? undecided
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by jaxxy(m): 9:16am On Nov 09, 2023
get married to who? u have to have a serious bf or 2 b4 talking about marriage.
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by stuffs2002: 9:16am On Nov 09, 2023
finallybusy:
She’s old enough. She has a collection of suitors. She should pick the best husband not the best boyfriend out of all.

That woman should be above 40 now. All the reasonable suitors would have left by now. Na gold diggers remain
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Cutehector(m): 9:20am On Nov 09, 2023
She has not found a simp yet..thats why she is unmarried..

1 Like

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by LAW2577: 9:22am On Nov 09, 2023
Wetin she dey do all this while, wey she never get the right person.
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Efilse: 9:23am On Nov 09, 2023
GET ANY BOOK OF ANY AUTHOR FOR HALF THE PRICE

SEND A MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP 08174686962
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Farfalla(f): 9:24am On Nov 09, 2023
Another thread for the little boys of Nairaland to masturbate on.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by corlin2(m): 9:26am On Nov 09, 2023
Cries out “

Was she actually crying
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by LivingSage: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2023
Jennyclay, when are you getting married sad

Fucky..oumod:
Yes, Yemi is beautiful and famous with good banging body.
She get money yes, but like it or not, she be evening news paper. Yemi done expire!

Nothing remain for that body again.
At this level, only gold diggers would settle for her. The beauty and sweetness of a lady is in her youth, 18 - 25 years. Yet, that gender won't listen.

Young girls my advice is simple, if you plan on getting married, marry early. Don't waste away your sweetness and youthfulness. forget and stop the plenty shakara, settle down and thank me later.

But if you don't intend to get married, please don't let anybody pressure you into marriage. You don't need it.

Just they enjoy your life dey go. Nothing do you.
But I hope you don't join the men are scum gang, motivational speaker for young girls and feminist movement??

Marriage is not for everybody.
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Bfly: 9:30am On Nov 09, 2023
What is your metric to finding the right partner in a world of sense? Everyman is flawed one way or the other. What keeps one going is her attitude to life happenings.
You instead say you are still working on your atittude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Bigchristo: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
Make nobody pressure you, live your life
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Pharaohny: 9:33am On Nov 09, 2023
Problem ti e niyen , deal with it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Sunkyapogee(m): 9:34am On Nov 09, 2023
When they have money everybody wrong to them.

1 Like

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by bonnyhope: 9:36am On Nov 09, 2023
Is like this one get sense pass Tiwa
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by yetty247(f): 9:36am On Nov 09, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

Pressure Not our girl
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Tolumiide: 9:37am On Nov 09, 2023
sleeknaija:

Can you give such advice to your blood sister? undecided
It's not an advise sir. It's just my opinion of her lifestyle
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by olisaEze(m): 9:38am On Nov 09, 2023
After looking for and finding her Johnny, Nyem'isi quickly realized that she can only choose btw a successful music career and a successful marriage.... but not both! The money flows faster when all the Johns have access, not just one. One day she'll wake up to realize that she's now half past and no amount of make-up can make up for lost time! It's important to get this money oo, especially when u reside in this country. But in all thy getting get understanding to know the time and seasons. It is never a bad idea to make hay while the sun shines. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson's Children Pictured Playing After School / Oge Okoye Blasted For Supporting Jojo Cherry's Nude Birthday Photos / Kemi Olunloyo On Tiwa Savage Sextape: Any Fan, Friend, Ex Supporting You Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.