Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out (39165 Views)

Body Needs Food N Rest – Yemi Alade Cries Out / I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals / They Are Serving Me Puff Puff And Ice Cream In My Dream - Yemi Alade Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by ugotuf(m): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2023
No no no, why the pressure? Let her continue catching cruise now. What a world, the lady in the topic below would have said the same thing just 5 years ago. The bitter truth is that every choosey lady's chances of finding Mr. right slims down by the day. The irony of life is; Men go for younger women as they grow older, so that man you rejected 2 years ago is already eyeing your younger sister now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyoPTUoi1Mc
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by tnerro1(m): 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
Evening newspaper, how e take concern young fresh doing well guys like us😎
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Farfalla(f): 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
ugotuf:
The bitter truth is that every choosey choosy lady's chances of finding Mr. right slims down by the day.

So what?
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Joshmuch: 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2023
So you have be 47 years old to find a right partner. Dey play. Are you even a right partner for your future right partner?
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Farfalla(f): 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2023
Magnoliaa:

And afterwards go to her DMs when they're done performing masculinity for their fellow men. grin grin

I'll take them seriously the day their actions will match their words. grin
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by poiZon: 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
Me am not pressuring u o, I just called my mumsie and asked her why she dey pressure u to get marry, she say she no even Sabi u.
I don play all Ur songs give am, she still no Sabi u.

Abeg who be those people wey dey pressure u to get marry?
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Britishpea: 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2023
God and marry Falz
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by RonuThings(m): 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2023
Just imagine cry

Who did Yoruba ladies offend cry

Yoruba ladies and marrying at old age are like Bread 🍞 and Butter 🧈 cry
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by RonuThings(m): 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2023
End Of Thread 😁
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Antoeni(m): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
No Man Wants to Take Such Risk, Marriage Crashes After 10 Months
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Deicide: 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Yes, Yemi is was beautiful and famous with good banging body.
She get money yes, but like it or not, she be evening news paper. Yemi done expire!
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by sageb: 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

Somebody's son go find you one day.
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Fuckyoumod: 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2023
Myer:

And who decided she has expired?
Some of you just say the meanest stupidest vilest things because you think you can get away with it behind your little phones/devices with your little data subscription.

You obviously assert that her value is tied to the age she marries but you've only successfully and unfortunately unwittingly exposed your naivity about the human anatomy and physicgnomy.

Your ancestors and society miseducated you with the inadequacy of their knowledge and limitation of their generation/age.
Yet you who by virtue of this information and artificial intelligence age should have the spiritual, scientific, emotional, psychological , sociological etc advantage but have refused to develop and instead to remain crude and primitive in your under-developed cerebral and spiritual capacity!

She has given a very valid reason why she will not be pressured into marriage. You should worry about your own expiration in whatever relationship you are in and the choices you have made with your life.
who is this street arab?
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by jara: 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2023
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Bornboy4: 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2023
Be careful.
Don't jump into water if you can't swim.
Most of our male folks are something else. Drug and the love for money don chop off their mental stability.

It is better to remain single and be a Baby Mama that to submit to an abusive marriage relationship
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Mikkysmart: 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ogbeni how long.
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by stevups(m): 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Yes, Yemi is beautiful and famous with good banging body.
She get money yes, but like it or not, she be evening news paper. Yemi done expire!

Nothing remain for that body again.
At this level, only gold diggers would settle for her. The beauty and sweetness of a lady is in her youth, 18 - 25 years. Yet, that gender won't listen.

Young girls my advice is simple, if you plan on getting married, marry early. Don't waste away your sweetness and youthfulness. forget and stop the plenty shakara, settle down and thank me later.

But if you don't intend to get married, please don't let anybody pressure you into marriage. You don't need it.

Just they enjoy your life dey go. Nothing do you.
But I hope you don't join the men are scum gang, motivational speaker for young girls and feminist movement??

Marriage is not for everybody.

I will tell you why you were correct 10 times
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by udeh3(m): 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2023
Funny enough when people thinks it's when you delay you get the right person. You and me knows those who are actually good for us, but, because they might not have money or physical looks that befits our status...

The point is, finding the right person for marriage isn't a factor of delay or patience.
You can still delay and still marry wrongly
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by peterboro: 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2023
but me sef would like to marry you. You be my crush already!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue / Funke Akindele Shares Her Wedding Photo (Throwback) / Kemi Olunloyo On Tiwa Savage Sextape: Any Fan, Friend, Ex Supporting You Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.