Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out (39177 Views)

Body Needs Food N Rest – Yemi Alade Cries Out / I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals / They Are Serving Me Puff Puff And Ice Cream In My Dream - Yemi Alade Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by clearcrystal: 9:42am On Nov 09, 2023
stuffs2002:

Yemi should be above 40. All the serious suitors would have left by now. Na gold diggers remain

If she's above 40 she shouldn't bother again.
Just join the baby mama gang
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Yomhie: 9:49am On Nov 09, 2023

Text me please I need bulk Facebook as much as you have but it must be fresh
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Wizpa(m): 9:51am On Nov 09, 2023
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by davidadenrele: 9:54am On Nov 09, 2023
If i had the opportunity i will set up a blind date for Falz the Badh Guy and Yemi Alade i felt pained that rumors of dating affairs between Falz and Simi back then were all rumors after all and not something serious before Adekunle Gold came into the picture Yemi Alade you must marry oooo!!!
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by tabaralph: 9:59am On Nov 09, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
Those pressuring you are wicked and should be reported and arrested by the police, how can they pressure 15 years old girl to marry,nonsense and rubbish don’t worry menopause will soon set in for you then you will be crying had I know
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Ashirioluwa: 10:00am On Nov 09, 2023
But how is that our own problem?
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:00am On Nov 09, 2023
How old you dey sef and you never reach to marry?
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by finallybusy: 10:02am On Nov 09, 2023
stuffs2002:

That woman should be above 40 now. All the reasonable suitors would have left by now. Na gold diggers remain
As na you born and raise am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Sportsolutions2(m): 10:10am On Nov 09, 2023
ATEAMS:
Indeed ...

That's the society we live in ...

You live by the system...or get castrated

If You Know, You Know.
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Karemarealty288(m): 10:13am On Nov 09, 2023
Thundafireseun:
grin
My only celebrity crush

I love you girl

Go for her naaa.....
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Justiceleague1: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2023
My baby...along with that short troublesome but sexy CeeC grin
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Thundafireseun: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2023
Karemarealty288:

Go for her naaa.....

Why ??
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by pikechukwu6(m): 10:37am On Nov 09, 2023
Not only pressure to get married... Continue deceiving yourself. grin grin grin.
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Exceed15: 10:38am On Nov 09, 2023
Who is pressurizing you?
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by yewit37486: 10:39am On Nov 09, 2023
Solofresh2:
So what do you want us to do for you now
Marry you

rotfl cheesy
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by backtalkG(m): 10:40am On Nov 09, 2023
Olosho dey advertise herself
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Magnoliaa(f): 10:40am On Nov 09, 2023
Farfalla:
Another thread for the little boys of Nairaland to masturbate on.

And afterwards go to her DMs when they're done performing masculinity for their fellow men. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Olat4421: 10:46am On Nov 09, 2023
Good decision
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by CJStarz: 10:47am On Nov 09, 2023
I learnt her mom is from Abia,Ngwa stock, while her dad is Yourba.
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Kukutente23: 10:58am On Nov 09, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Yes, Yemi is beautiful and famous with good banging body.
She get money yes, but like it or not, she be evening news paper. Yemi done expire!

Nothing remain for that body again.
At this level, only gold diggers would settle for her. The beauty and sweetness of a lady is in her youth, 18 - 25 years. Yet, that gender won't listen.

Young girls my advice is simple, if you plan on getting married, marry early. Don't waste away your sweetness and youthfulness. forget and stop the plenty shakara, settle down and thank me later.

But if you don't intend to get married, please don't let anybody pressure you into marriage. You don't need it.

Just they enjoy your life dey go. Nothing do you.
But I hope you don't join the men are scum gang, motivational speaker for young girls and feminist movement??

Marriage is not for everybody.
Dude!!
She's just 34 years
If someone expires at 34 what becomes the remaining part of her life? She's still a youth

1 Like

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Alexxyz: 11:02am On Nov 09, 2023
I totally agree with you..
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by RealEzee(m): 11:11am On Nov 09, 2023
grin apc 30k na for families oo shey u no go like collect ur own ni
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by SAMBARRY: 11:14am On Nov 09, 2023
udemzyudex:
I pity the man wey go marry her.
wetin do her? No be woman she be? Why is she not marriageable?
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by udemzyudex(m): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2023
SAMBARRY:
wetin do her? No be woman she be? Why is she not marriageable?

She dey talk like she's being force.
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Adexgentle005(m): 11:24am On Nov 09, 2023
Sofistcatdmoron:
Marriage is not compulsory
But try to have a kid or two
You are right. Just like sheyi shay.
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by ufotunang: 11:34am On Nov 09, 2023
Solofresh2:
So what do you want us to do for you now
Marry you
..yes she is advertising herself to you 🙄
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by ufotunang: 11:35am On Nov 09, 2023
Do not do shakara...marry now... before old age catch up with you 🙄
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Myer(m): 11:49am On Nov 09, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Yes, Yemi is beautiful and famous with good banging body.
She get money yes, but like it or not, she be evening news paper. Yemi done expire!

Nothing remain for that body again.
At this level, only gold diggers would settle for her. The beauty and sweetness of a lady is in her youth, 18 - 25 years. Yet, that gender won't listen.

Young girls my advice is simple, if you plan on getting married, marry early. Don't waste away your sweetness and youthfulness. forget and stop the plenty shakara, settle down and thank me later.

But if you don't intend to get married, please don't let anybody pressure you into marriage. You don't need it.

Just they enjoy your life dey go. Nothing do you.
But I hope you don't join the men are scum gang, motivational speaker for young girls and feminist movement??

Marriage is not for everybody.
And who decided she has expired?
Some of you just say the meanest stupidest vilest things because you think you can get away with it behind your little phones/devices with your little data subscription.

You obviously assert that her value is tied to the age she marries but you've only successfully and unfortunately unwittingly exposed your naivity about the human anatomy and physicgnomy.

Your ancestors and society miseducated you with the inadequacy of their knowledge and limitation of their generation/age.
Yet you who by virtue of this information and artificial intelligence age should have the spiritual, scientific, emotional, psychological , sociological etc advantage but have refused to develop and instead to remain crude and primitive in your under-developed cerebral and spiritual capacity!

She has given a very valid reason why she will not be pressured into marriage. You should worry about your own expiration in whatever relationship you are in and the choices you have made with your life.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Oladhips(m): 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2023
SmilingImabong:
grin
Yemi never still see johnny?
She still looking for Johnny.

grin guy

1 Like

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Dwightventures(m): 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Vs Rita Dominic / Shina Peters And Lagbaja Pictured With Bola Tinubu / #10yearschallenge : Adesua Etomi Shares 10 Years Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.