Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,016 members, 7,828,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) (41634 Views)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / Sexiest (8)eight Female Nollywood Celebrities Unmarried At 40 And Above / Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by ZaddyJ: 4:22am On Nov 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, this level of brainwashing does not exist around me. lipsrsealed
Maybe my equals who re ur senior back home like ( uncles and aunties) older brothers and sisters might be brainwashing you mr bumpo
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Kobojunkie: 4:29am On Nov 17, 2023
ZaddyJ:
■ Maybe my equals who re ur senior back home like ( uncles and aunties) older brothers and sisters might be brainwashing you mr bumpo

That you would think you can win this by claiming to be my senior in age is a very pathetic move on your part. Have you no shame particularly when you look around to see the cesspit that Nigeria is to this day no thanks to those very same seniors you boast of? undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by ZaddyJ: 5:29am On Nov 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:

That you would think you can win this by claiming to be my senior in age is a very pathetic move on your part. Have you no shame particularly when you look around to see the cesspit that Nigeria is to this day no thanks to those very same seniors you boast of? undecided
I like it when u weep ,mourn ,cry and squirt over my mention boy grin
Since you love CUM ,Can I ask you a favour ? Please I need head from you so I can ejaculate my sweet cum in ur ugly mouth . How about that little boy ?
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Kobojunkie: 5:37am On Nov 17, 2023
ZaddyJ:
I like it when u weep ,mourn ,cry and squirt over my mention boy grin
Since you love CUM ,Can I ask you a favour ? Please I need head from you so I can ejaculate my sweet cum in ur ugly mouth . How about that little boy ?
Oh now he finally reveals the true xontent of what seems a sick sad mind! YIKES! . lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by ZaddyJ: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Oh now I finally reveals the true xontent of what seems a sick sad mind im! YIKES! . lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by thomasjoe(m): 6:58am On Nov 26, 2023
RoyalUc:

Oh how I wish life is this simple!

People do things they never imagined or planned for but afterwords wonder how and why they did it.

Yes it could be that simple or more complicated....it all depends on the person involved .

We are the Driver and Architect of most things happening / will happen to us in this incantation.
We can choose to look inwards and profer alternative solutions to our conditions or also choose to stay in wish mode / wonders .
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by thomasjoe(m): 7:00am On Nov 26, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Who told you there is no spirits wife?
I know a royalty who is battling that until he found solution to be separated from the spirit wife.

Wake up to reality my dear.

Things are happening.

I wrote " little or no" ...perhaps you may want to re read and understand my post / point !

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS / Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta / "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.