Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi (21647 Views)

Gov. Nwifuru Buys SUVs For All Doctors In Ebonyi General Hospitals (Photos) / Moghalu Criticises FG's plan To Borrow $1.5bn, buy SUVs For NASS Members / Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by rinzaugustine: 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2023
favor914:
It is true, Because of the dog Gringory’s legacy nothing like kidnapping or robbery in Anambra State, it is people from Abia, Ebonyi & Imo that come to Awka to commit atrocities?

Useless Apga Judas.
Peter Obi as governor that IG then in 2014 Mohamed Abubakar rated Anambra as the safest state in Nigeria from 5 years before then or another one? Was reported by tinubu newspapers the nation

https://thenationonlineng.net/ig-declares-anambra-safest-since-five-years/amp/

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Programmer47: 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2023
rinzaugustine:
it’s very nauseating that those idiots do not see anything wrong in the daily robberies, killings and kidnapping going on the highways, the alarming state of hunger, price of fuel, dollar , food stuffs , no light etc and their only problem is Peter Obi as if Obi caused the problem or is he the president of Nigeria? Those people are cursed not to ever experience anything good, the reason they are obsessed with Peter Obi

The truth is, they are all scared of Peter Obi. Simple as that.
Behind the scenes, the true cabal are worried about the spotlight Peter Obi has shone on the entire political landscape.
Even the bots know this but man must hustle, so they go against their conscience and run the PR.
This is why they are so scared of e-voting. Peter Obi is still the man, today, tomorrow and the next.
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Programmer47: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Peter Obi as governor that IG then in 2014 Mohamed Abubakar rated Anambra as the safest state in Nigeria from 5 years before then or another one?

This is a bot. You cannot reason with it.
It does not have a brain.
It only regurgitate what their whatsapp group has provided it with

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Okechinwadike: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
after reading comments here i conclude we shouldn't be in one country . this urchins are not ready to make the country a better place, the worst is that na them the suffer pass ooooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Programmer47: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
favor914:
Afraid of Peter Obi? We are thanking the idiot everyday for making Bola Tinubu President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Even before the election his very good friend & present Governor of Anambra State, told the Apga Judas to his face, nwokem you are wasting your time.

Lmao. Since morning you still dey here? Oya na
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Ikinternational: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
netpro:
This made-in-Agulu lying machine thinks we don't know how he was dashing out hundreds of car as campaign gift for his second term reelection as governor?

https://www.nairaland.com/1543297/peter-obi-distributes-110-vehicles

He should hide his face in shame.

Exemplary dedication at the speed you jumped up

You're truly earning your pay

3 Likes

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Davicl: 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2023
Obiedun:
This man has no sense

Better than who ever brought you to this life
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Programmer47: 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2023
YouAreNobody:

it's only on Obi, LP or Igbo matters you see them convulsing, but on other matters they keep mute.
Shameless and useless people they are

Their game has been clocked way before now. It goes to show their stupidity that they can't even think of new tactics.
At least, make it subtle. Try to contribute something other than the whatsapp update. Unfortunately most of them are not educated and so have nothing to contribute on issues that are unrelated to Peter Obi or LP

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by netpro(m): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ikinternational:

Exemplary dedication at the speed you jumped up
You're truly earning your pay
It takes one to know on. Abi you are working pro bono?
Lazy People Obidents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Programmer47: 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2023
favor914:
Obiano, & Soludo will just be laughing @ The Hypocrite Idiot, abi no be the same Anambra State all of we come from?

Lmao. I cannot argue with a robot. If, and it's a big if, you regain your sense of reasoning, ehen I can then consider you. For now, Insult me in the usual manner and continue your hustle
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by PDPdestroyer(m): 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2023
This man dull true true, he doesn't know what's called separation of powers? cheesy

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Obiedun(m): 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2023
Davicl:

Better than who ever brought you to this life
It appears you are referring to yourself since you know yourself quite well. Obi is good for nothing. A deranged man. Obi is worthless. A liar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by porthouse7(f): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2023
chokekachy:

Peter Obi
In ur dreams. Useless SIMPson

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Programmer47: 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2023
rinzaugustine:
it’s very nauseating that those idiots do not see anything wrong in the daily robberies, killings and kidnapping going on the highways, the alarming state of hunger, price of fuel, dollar , food stuffs , no light etc and their only problem is Peter Obi as if Obi caused the problem or is he the president of Nigeria? Those people are cursed not to ever experience anything good, the reason they are obsessed with Peter Obi

By the way, see their Nairaland squad.

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
3ice 9ice
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
JohnnA1
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper
Hopium
CilicMarin
Tinubuwins2023e
Felimax
Yamiriflathead
Pityoobi
IpobAntidote
Wagwanbrethren
Putinofrussia

The effort they put to create these accounts tells you all you need to know.
These are mostly jobless people being lodged in a hotel or something similar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by easzypeaszy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2023
Dis one nvr see presure
Same u dat defended or cannot convince ur LP guys is talking in d nonesense

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2023
Mr. President @ Peter Obi remains my president and 70% of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Dchampion65: 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2023
Let's cross check if all the vehicles bought during the campaign by LP are from PAN, INOSON

Lying lying machine
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by frog12: 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2023
DAMAGE CONTROL
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Juniorangel(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2023
The wolves are out... Attacking,

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Yankee101: 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2023
Easier said than done

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Dafresh: 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2023
JohnAOne:
Peter Obi will NEVER be President...
You will never be a town union chairman or party chairman
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Kay25(m): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2023
Double mouthed person.... i hope peter can get some rest and get himself back

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by searchlight: 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2023
yommen:

After telling us all that it doesn't mean anything since it is official vehicle not personal belonging, the guy is now trying to cover up after guffing. Peter Obi, we know you are not that smart. So, don't worry.
Your father is smarter and unfortunately very poor and couldn't raise you well.
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by kennethesan(m): 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2023
Who no know b4? That's why they don't want you. You will block all their stealing holes

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kukutente23:
Same way they ran Lagos that today it is the most indebted state in Africa

You can do with some sense.
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Programmer47: 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2023
Juniorangel:
The wolves are out... Attacking,

Lmao. Na their job na.
Look the list of people viewing this thread and you go shock.
The fear of Peter Obi is the beginning of Political survival in Nigeria
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by favor914: 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2023
Programmer47:

Lmao. Since morning you still dey here? Oya na
You still dey here since morning also?
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by searchlight: 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2023
netpro:

https://www.nairaland.com/1543297/peter-obi-distributes-110-vehicles

Peter Obi thinks everyone has a disconnected brain cells like his Obidents mob.
We have seen where the followers of APC and their connected brains have left the ZOO. With all the senses Tinubu and buhari have alongside you, the ZOO is still thinking. Do this animals sink before writing?

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Timmi: 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2023
chokekachy:

Peter Obi

And you justify your Obizombies LP at the National Assembly receiving the SUV.

You are always talking from both sides of your mouth. Very inconsistent and always telling lies from that his gap tooth.
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Ikinternational: 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2023
Obiedun:
This man has no sense

Just Imagine, ordinary garri drinker insulting a whole PO. A self made man that was a multi millionaire business man at your age . Smh

Everybody get mouth because of being anonymous n cheap data

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari And His Delegates Meet With President Of Korea / Osinbajo: Buhari And I Poorly Paid / We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.