Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says (19506 Views)

Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says / Nothing Will Serve As Evidence For Gods Existence To An Atheist / Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by WantsandMore: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2023
sunshineV:
shebi Una eyes don clear? una leave una religion dey worship Oyinbo man religion.....shebi Una eye don clear now. no complain o😂😂 just welcome ur brothers in skirt
That dp is crazy remove it .too vulgar
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by nonhuman(m): 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2023
Emuforlife1:

U sabi Bible pass Pope??
pope Sabi Bible?
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Bigchristo: 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2023
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by foolbuster: 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2023
webincomeplus:

You sounded like someone who doesn't believe in religion. Yet, you're "praying" that more people "wake-up". Whom are you praying to? And why did you have to pray in the first place?

Lolz grin, typical brainwashed dude, so conditioned that the only understanding of prayer his brain can comprehend must have to do with talking to some deity.
Brother, I don't have to belong to a religious sect to pray.

3 Likes

Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Confirmedzombie: 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2023
Islam the only religion that can be practiced.

Very soon the whole world will embrace Islam.

Islam forbids transgender, Aldultery and fornication.

The most Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is the greatest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Salvation2: 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2023
Rich4god:

What is written on the pope's cap ?

Google is ur friend Sir. Study to show urself approved. When u read the word, u will know the truth and the same truth shall set u free. Use ur own Bible so that u won't say it's only written in mine. God bless u.

Shalom!!!
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by webincomeplus(m): 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2023
foolbuster:

Lolz grin, typical brainwashed dude, so conditioned that the only understanding of prayer his brain can comprehend must have to do with talking to some deity.
Brother, I don't have to belong to a religious sect to pray.
You must have written your own whack dictionary.

Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.reuters.com/world/transsexuals-can-be-baptized-catholic-serve-godparents-vatican-says-2023-11-08/

If Catholics don't start waking up now, I don't know when they will.....

Trannies?

Issokay.

1 Like

Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Islam the only religion that can be practiced.

Very soon the whole world will embrace Islam.

Islam forbids transgender, Aldultery and fornication.

The most Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is the greatest.

Oya, goan wear your explosive suicide vest.

1 Like

Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
O pari. Now I understand. Check my signature for free stuffs!

No sensible person will patronize Shit Stuffs from someone that reasons like a toddler.

Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Jayokey: 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2023
JASONjnr:

You win election and you still can't get over Peter Obi?

Is he really tormenting your existence?
Please, they didn't win, rather they stole Obi's mandate which was willingly given to him by the totality of Nigerians without his inducing them with money
This is the simple reason they can't get over Obi
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2023
Jesus Christ is ready to receive sinner's back at any time
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by silaswills01(m): 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2023
This is shameful and totally disappointing that the Catholic church will stoop this low to encourage abominable acts in the church lipsrsealed🤦‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Kionrae: 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2023
Nothing concern me concern church again

1 Like

Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Rich4god(m): 11:08pm On Nov 09, 2023
Salvation2:

Google is ur friend Sir. Study to show urself approved. When u read the word, u will know the truth and the same truth shall set u free. Use ur own Bible so that u won't say it's only written in mine. God bless u.

Shalom!!!

I just did... Google didn't show me anything. Or you can help me narrow the search by giving me keywords of what am looking for.
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by foolbuster: 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2023
webincomeplus:

You must have written your own whack dictionary.

So when the word prayer is used in law in the courts that's what it also means, Lmao grin

Refusing to swallow hook, line and sinker mainstream sources of information like what you just shared is one way to begin to free yourself, just look at how your whole being entirely trusted this screenshot as the only truth.

Anyway, repetitive affirmations is also prayer, doesn't have to be to a deity.

1 Like

Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by DDIA: 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2023
Hananfine:
All the Nation that has accepted this Evil are all christian Nation.
Can we now called all christian LGBTQ?

As christian normally do against other religions
We can call all Muslims terrorists.

Cousin fvckers grin
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by dinachi(m): 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kukutente23:

Even Islam learned to tolerate homosexuality during the world cup
You are wrong. Produce proofs.
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by HighTable(m): 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2023
grin grin

Bullshit

These people have been shifting the goal post on a lot of their critical doctrines and practices equivalent of an attempt to create a new religion by systematically scrapping the old beliefs.

Make believe Illusionists
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Larryndelaw: 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2023
I want to catholic from that side to each. I mean prople.that claimed they are from. ISREAL and America is an igbo name
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by jojothaiv(m): 12:04am On Nov 10, 2023
netpro:
Personally, I have come to keep my Christianity simple, like Jesus taught.

1. Regard, honour and worship the Lord your God. The maker of everything in the Universe.

2. Accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and saviour. I believe in Repentance, his death and resurrection.

3. Love your neighbour as you would yourself. If you no love your neighbour na God wey you never see, you wan love.

Outside these 3 things, my hands no dey.
Keep simple and short.
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by tiger28: 12:06am On Nov 10, 2023
What do we expect from the SAME CHURCH that HID thousands of rape allegations from Youngs boys alleging abuse from their PRIESTS.....for YEARS!!!!!!!

DECADES!!!
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Salvation2: 1:13am On Nov 10, 2023
Rich4god:

I just did... Google didn't show me anything. Or you can help me narrow the search by giving me keywords of what am looking for.

One good place to start from is Revelation 13:16-18. It talks about a number which belongs to a man (Beast). That man is very popular and loved by so many but he has so many secrets and is extremely powerful...

Use the materials I just borrowed online now to guide ur studies. Remember u don't need to be biased. Just study to show urself approved. U will know the truth and the truth will set u free. It will help u to become very cautious as a Christian...

Shalom!!!

Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Solsix(m): 1:35am On Nov 10, 2023
BOSSkesh:
The downfall of the Catholics
And the Catholic Church
I will be there
Your prayers??
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Funflipper: 1:41am On Nov 10, 2023
It is all over.
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by 43Ronin: 2:04am On Nov 10, 2023
Hananfine:
All the Nation that has accepted this Evil are all christian Nation.
Can we now called all christian LGBTQ?

As christian normally do against other religions
since Muhammad (saw) was a child rapist, can we also call all Muslims rapists!!

1 Like

Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Ever8090: 2:16am On Nov 10, 2023
Time don dey reach wey me go commot for Catholic oooo....I no want nonsense
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by webincomeplus(m): 4:15am On Nov 10, 2023
foolbuster:

So when the word prayer is used in law in the courts that's what it also means, Lmao grin

Refusing to swallow hook, line and sinker mainstream sources of information like what you just shared is one way to begin to free yourself, just look at how your whole being entirely trusted this screenshot as the only truth.

Anyway, repetitive affirmations is also prayer, doesn't have to be to a deity.
Oga, stop embarrassing yourself. You need to see how I'm laughing at your self-imposed dumbness here.

When you pray (choose any of its correct meanings), it's always directed at another entity. Even in the court you pray the court or the judge. You don't direct a prayer to yourself.

As for your last paragraph, give evidence for that, please. I mean evidence that repetitive affirmations not directed to any other entity but yourself can also be correctly referred to as prayer.
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Elinosweet143(f): 4:59am On Nov 10, 2023
This race is a personal race and in my own humble opinion do what your heart deem right abi na fit and leave ur life as e gree u live, embrace the teaching that gives u peace personally and leave the one u no understand. Na so me I see life oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? / Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil / Physically Challenged Woman Hid Son & Lied To Extort Money From Prophet Fufeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.