Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? (1491 Views)

So Peter Obi Pikin Na Gay ? Omo, Nigerians Dodged A Bullet Ooo... Thank God Oo / Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics / So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? by favor914: 12:38am On Nov 10, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Slave, your cowardice made you an easy prey to the shenigans of a drug thief. What a shameless fool
Mention the name of your Governor, make we know, what are you afraid of?

It seems that you are ashamed of where you come from?
Re: So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? by DatNiggaDaz: 12:42am On Nov 10, 2023
favor914:
You dey fear to mention the Governor of your state, like Gringory Obi dey fear to mention em Oga Abubakar Malu Atiku’s name?
Shut the fu"ck up fooool. A coward who support s a Lamba scallywag. Imagine the thought process of a wasted soul like yours

Cowardly slave.

1 Like

Re: So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? by DatNiggaDaz: 12:44am On Nov 10, 2023
favor914:

How much have your LAMBA scallywag crackhead Tinubu saved from subsidy grin grin

1 Like

Re: So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? by DatNiggaDaz: 12:45am On Nov 10, 2023
favor914:

Fool mention your fada useless name grin grin

1 Like

Re: So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? by favor914: 12:46am On Nov 10, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Shut the Bleep fooool. A coward who support s a Lamba scallywag. Imagine the thozght process of a wasted soul like yours
Yeah wasted soul, like the Mighty Souls of Mischief representing Oakland CA in the house?

I remember that very year when I met the Nigga Daz & Kurupt the Kingpin for downtown Los Angeles @ The Dogg Pound after party, how time flies.

Anyway mention the name of your state Governor, if you are not ashamed of where you come from.
Re: So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? by favor914: 12:49am On Nov 10, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Fool mention your fada useless name grin grin
Just imagine, just to mention your state, you dey fear, but anything about Bola Tinubu you go they ginger like wiz kid & Burna Boy?
Re: So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? by DatNiggaDaz: 12:49am On Nov 10, 2023
favor914:
Yeah wasted soul, like the Mighty Souls of Mischief representing Oakland CA in the house?

I remember that very year when I met the Nigga Daz & Kurupt the Kingpin for downtown Los Angeles @ The Dogg Pound after party, how time flies.

Anyway mention the name of your state Governor, if you are not ashamed of where you come from.
Coward, are you riding with seyi Thief'nubu in his New yacht grin grin

..or you are just here decorating the Lamba of your oppressors.

Bro you a damn slave

1 Like

Re: So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? by favor914: 12:51am On Nov 10, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:

Bro you a damn slave
You never still mention the name of the Governor of your state, you have changed the narrative back to your savior Bola Tinubu again?
Re: So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? by favor914: 12:56am On Nov 10, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:

Bro you a damn slave
Illiterate, Yacht no be motorcycle, you sail in a Yacht, not ride in it?
Re: So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? by DatNiggaDaz: 12:56am On Nov 10, 2023
favor914:
You never still mention the name of the Governor of your state, you have changed the narrative back to your savior Bola Tinubu again?
What is your miserable fada's name ...

Ask your fada how much his godly crack baron Thief'nubu has saved through subsidy

1 Like

Re: So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? by favor914: 12:58am On Nov 10, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Cowardly slave mention your useless fada's name.. omoale oshi
Is this the name of your Governor, what state is this?
Re: So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? by DatNiggaDaz: 12:59am On Nov 10, 2023
favor914:
Illiterate, Yacht no be motorcycle, you sail in a Yacht, not ride in it?
Slave, you aint a real Nigga. You a cu'nt grin grin

You dont want to ride or die with Seyi Thief'nubu in his yacht grin

1 Like

Re: So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? by DatNiggaDaz: 1:00am On Nov 10, 2023
favor914:
Is this the name of your Governor, what state is this?
Go ask you slavish useless fada fooool

1 Like

Re: So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? by favor914: 1:00am On Nov 10, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
What is your miserable fada's name ...

Ask your fada how much his godly crack baron Thief'nubu has saved through subsidy
Again & again, you must mention your saviors name, yet just a hint about your state Governor’s name, you will do any & everything to change the narrative?
Re: So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? by favor914: 1:01am On Nov 10, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Go ask you slavish useless fada fooool
Obidient Agbadorian you dey shame to mention your state?
Re: So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? by DatNiggaDaz: 1:03am On Nov 10, 2023
favor914:
Again & again, you must mention your saviors name, yet just a hint about your state Governor’s name, you will do any & everything to change the narrative?
You aint cursing aint anymore grin grin

You came for me at the beginning with curses, what happened. You are a miserable coward slave

...when did your crackhead certificate forger promised that the Dangote Refinery is coming on streaam, no LAMBA pls grin grin

1 Like

Re: So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? by favor914: 1:03am On Nov 10, 2023
DatNiggaDaz post=126885191 :
Slave, you aint a real Nigga. You a cu'nt grin grin

You dont want to ride or die with Seyi Thief'nubu in his yacht grin
Faker Guy wants to be down with OPP?
Re: So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? by favor914: 1:04am On Nov 10, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:

You came for me at the beginning with curses, what happened. You are a miserable coward slave
Don’t change the narrative, mention the name of the Governor of your state, I just want to find out something for record purposes?
Re: So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? by DatNiggaDaz: 1:06am On Nov 10, 2023
favor914:
Faker Guy wants to be down with OPP?
foooool you are a real pu"ssy. You are already denying yyour ride or die fraud seyi Thief'nubu Ha grin grin

So soon. You are a cu"nt slave

1 Like

Re: So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? by favor914: 1:06am On Nov 10, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:

...when did your crackhead certificate forger promised that the Dangote Refinery is coming on streaam, no LAMBA pls grin grin
Why are you trembling?
Re: So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? by DatNiggaDaz: 1:08am On Nov 10, 2023
favor914:
Why are you trembling?
Are you already trembling slave grin grin

You aint throwing curses anymore foooolish cu:nt

1 Like

Re: So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? by favor914: 1:08am On Nov 10, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
foooool you are a real pu"ssy. You are already denying yyour ride or die fraud seyi Thief'nubu Ha grin grin

So soon. You are a cu"nt slave
You down with OPP, yeah you know me.
Re: So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? by favor914: 1:09am On Nov 10, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Are you already trembling slave grin grin

You aint throwing curses anymore foooolish cu:nt
All I require is your state Governor’s name for record purposes?
Re: So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? by DatNiggaDaz: 1:10am On Nov 10, 2023
favor914:
All I require is your state Governor’s name for record purposes?
what is the Name of your wretched fada, for foolish purposes grin grin

1 Like

Re: So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? by favor914: 1:12am On Nov 10, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
what is the Name of your wretched fada, for foolish purposes grin grin
Is that the Governor of your state? That looks like a picture from a francophone country, abi you no be Nigerian by birth?
Re: So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? by DatNiggaDaz: 1:16am On Nov 10, 2023
favor914:
You down with OPP, yeah you know me.
slave you are getting more & more boring . Wetin happen na.. grin grin

You want to throw tantrums to a real nigga & as the cu" NT you are, you are already feeling sober grin

...anyway, is subsidy still existing or not according to your LAMBA scallywag Thief'nubu

1 Like

Re: So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? by DatNiggaDaz: 1:17am On Nov 10, 2023
favor914:
Is that the Governor of your state? That looks like a picture from a francophone country, abi you no be Nigerian by birth?
I have told you several times , you know who to go ask that useless question. Your fada grin grin

You are so daft bro grin grin

1 Like

Re: So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? by favor914: 1:18am On Nov 10, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
slave you are getting more & more boring . Wetin happen na.. grin grin

You want to throw tantrums to a real nigga & as the cu" NT you are, you are already feeling sober grin

...anyway, is subsidy still existing or not according to your LAMBA scallywag Thief'nubu
You will keep running away from the question, mention the name of the Governor of your state, if you do not mention it next post, I will call it adieus Amigo.
Re: So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? by favor914: 1:19am On Nov 10, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
I have told you several times , you know who to go ask that useless question. Your fada grin grin
I should ask Pale way dey grave over 10 years, which state for Nigeria, datnegrodaz comes from?
Re: So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? by DatNiggaDaz: 1:21am On Nov 10, 2023
favor914:
You will keep running away from the question, mention the name of the Governor of your state, if you do not mention it next post, I will call it adieus Amigo.
Escape Mode activated grin grin

Slave you are a cu"nt for real .Hellanus you came over my mentions with another moniker cursing Smoking & the heat is now too much for you to handle ba grin grin

You can't fu"ck with a real nigga you fooool

1 Like

Re: So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? by favor914: 1:26am On Nov 10, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Escape Mode activated grin grin

Slave you are a cu"nt fo real . you cane over my mentions Smoking & the heat is too much to handle ba grin grin
Daft Clown wanna be gangsta?. Adieus, Bola Tinubu & APC Federal, will torment your miserable life for the next 8 years.

Au revoir Monsignor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bored Retired Generals May Try To Come Back. / 419 Pastor / Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.