Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,948 members, 7,810,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

How Do I Woo This Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Woo This Girl? (2305 Views)

How Should I Woo This Girl. I Don't Have Enough Time / How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? / How Can I Woo Her again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Woo This Girl? by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2023
Op no vex na because you no carry benz grin grin

Joke aside our society nowadays have little regard for people perceived to be poor or broke.

She feels you are time waster.
Re: How Do I Woo This Girl? by narite: 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Just look at the way you narrated this in such a benign manner when it really could have been a stressful experience for the girl!

You literally stalked someone to her house just to get her number? Really?!

You winked at her, whispered that you wanted her number, alighted after her and persistently followed her 'till she got to her house and you're still harassing her with calls and text messages? All you the while you were a stranger to her? And not to talk of age gap that may be visibly seen between the two of you?

Does that sound normal to you?

Later you will say women are accusing you guys of shxt when you have no sense of boundary, consent or consideration for her emotional state? Like how do you expect her to react?
It sounds/seems perfectly Normal to me. Some ladies out there have been mentally, badly damage when it comes to love and they don’t really wanna open their heart anymore.

Ladies that acted like this towards me after our very first encounter are usually the one’s that showed me genuine love over time. Sadly, I end up crushing their heart again. Good luck to the next guy.

@op Keep persisting but don’t be desperate. Limit your calls to just once a day, preferably at night cause it seems to me you do not have a job; it would be at your disadvantage letting her knowing or feeling that. No texting at all.

Give her just a little time to feel herself, the ego and all that, she will come around. Then you can jokingly ask her why she has been playing too hard to get, just a little bit and you Would have dump her ass.
Re: How Do I Woo This Girl? by Yadid(m): 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2023
laivwire:
Who in God's own earth will not pick calls or answer text messages. Why the hell does she have a phone then?

You've got to have some self respect man especially at the age of 30. Money or a funny attitude is not a do all for meeting ladies but logical common sense for sure goes a long way.

Read the signs early on and save your resources once you realize it's an unprofitable venture. Why waste emotions, efforts, money, time on a lady that doesn't dig you?

Besides, corpers are one of the hungriest girls I ever met, no more pocket money from home so they devour any gullible sheep around them like wolves.

Your first paragraph perfectly captures my mind. Why does she have a phone if she doesn't pick calls or respond to texts? The red flag is so big.
Re: How Do I Woo This Girl? by Karlifate: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
grin grin

OP right now:

Re: How Do I Woo This Girl? by Queendera(f): 7:29am On Nov 11, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Will you get this BS out of my front?!

Are you another man abi where are your kind coming from? Two fùcking times in a week? What exactly in my comments is drawing you people to it? Is everything okay bayi?
who tf are you?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Woo This Girl? by Bellotelli: 11:14am On Nov 11, 2023
Text her to send account number

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Not About Finding The Right Person,but Being The Right Partner / Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl / Is This Wickedness Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.