Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,308 members, 7,829,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Man Makes Love To A Prostitute And Wakes Up To An A.s.s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Makes Love To A Prostitute And Wakes Up To An A.s.s (1865 Views)

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom / Differences Between A Prostitute And A Runs Girl / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Makes Love To A Prostitute And Wakes Up To An A.s.s by lurkee(f): 12:09am On Oct 27, 2011
An story of an African man accused of bestiality.  shocked shocked  lipsrsealed

[img]http://static2.hln.be/static/photo/2011/7/10/0/20111026121257/media_xl_4436925.jpg[/img]

"The [b]p[/b]rostitute whom I've taken a night during the act changed into an [b]a[/b]ss." That explained a 28-year-old Zimbabwean court for his bestiality be excused. Sunday Moyo was arrested Sunday in Zvishavane, 300 km south of the capital, Harare. He explained that he met a [i]p[/i]rostitute in a bar and $ 25 (about 18 euros) was paid for a night's entertainment. When the officers told him they caught him in action with a donkey , he was very surprised. "I think I'm an [i]a[/i]ss. I do not know what happened when I left the bar, but I am very love with the donkey, "he said according to government paper 'The Herald'. The man was accused of zoophilia. The newspaper claimed the court a psychiatric examination. (AFP / SVM)

Link: http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/959/Bizar/article/detail/1339391/2011/10/26/Mijn-prostituee-veranderde-tijdens-de-daad-in-een-ezel.dhtml Might need to translate to English,
Re: Man Makes Love To A Prostitute And Wakes Up To An A.s.s by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 27, 2011
Super story
Re: Man Makes Love To A Prostitute And Wakes Up To An A.s.s by itiswell1(m): 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2011
U don't enter your own.
Re: Man Makes Love To A Prostitute And Wakes Up To An A.s.s by MrsChima1(f): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2011
[size=33pt]LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Man Makes Love To A Prostitute And Wakes Up To An A.s.s by Dsense(m): 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Whe did you get banned again Chima?
Re: Man Makes Love To A Prostitute And Wakes Up To An A.s.s by MrsChima1(f): 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2011
D-sense:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

Whe did you get banned again Chima?

The same time you were banned for 8 months.
Re: Man Makes Love To A Prostitute And Wakes Up To An A.s.s by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2011
LMAO@ topic. smh. what kind of world are we living in?! tongue

chima >> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-788060.128.html grin grin
Re: Man Makes Love To A Prostitute And Wakes Up To An A.s.s by MrsChima1(f): 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Makes Love To A Prostitute And Wakes Up To An A.s.s by Dsense(m): 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. / Does Tribe Really Matter In Marriage Relationship? / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Response To Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Still Loading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.