Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,437 members, 7,846,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. (1865 Views)

How Do I Explain To My Gf how i burnt my divk? / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. by johnwell(m): 9:52pm On May 05, 2012
Am in trouble, I approach a lady this evening just in the reception of the hotel am lodging here in calabar, we exchange number; minutes later I received an sms, when I opened, it was from her and the content was a bible portion. Immediatly, I opened the portion and this is what I saw:

Proverbs 31:2 - 3
(English Standard Version)

V.2 -What are you doing, my son? What are you doing, son of my womb? What are you doing, son of my vows?

V.3 -Do not give your strength to women, your ways to those who destroy kings...

Am just confused, de conjee sef don go. how does she mean? she promised bleeping tomorrow night.
Re: Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. by slimyem: 9:58pm On May 05, 2012
shockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. by 190: 10:05pm On May 05, 2012
grin grin
Re: Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. by beylinko(m): 10:06pm On May 05, 2012
U stil have d whole of 2day n 2mrw 2 tink about it. Did u make ur intention knwn 2 her dat u wanna bleep her?
Re: Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. by Dyt(f): 10:14pm On May 05, 2012
Hehehehehe
Re: Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. by Skii(m): 10:17pm On May 05, 2012
e don be for u grin grin
Re: Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. by johnwell(m): 10:22pm On May 05, 2012
beylinko: U stil have d whole of 2day n 2mrw 2 tink about it. Did u make ur intention knwn 2 her dat u wanna bleep her?
Yes & she even fixed tomorrow night.
Re: Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 05, 2012
thats a message from God o!
Be ware dnt fall a victim she's tryin 2 help u
Re: Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. by mojounited(m): 11:03pm On May 05, 2012
Rrrrrruuuuunnnnnn!

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. by johnwell(m): 11:09pm On May 05, 2012
punnonline: thats a message from God o!
Be ware dnt fall a victim she's tryin 2 help u
Then how comes..... she agree bleeping tomorrow TDB?
Re: Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. by Skii(m): 11:19pm On May 05, 2012
Guy make I give u d scope,

She don size u up for her mind see sey, u no reach, so she send u that bible message make you fear small. As per the following day bleep parole na to give u time to think am make u run.

But to show her say u ka her scope, just show, tell am sey, u know wetin dey happen, no be sey u fear, or u no fit bleep am, but sey u no be ode and u no dey fear like that.

Either way sha, just gree her make she waka comot
Re: Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. by johnwell(m): 11:26pm On May 05, 2012
Skii: Guy make I give u d scope,

She don size u up for her mind see sey, u no reach, so she send u that bible message make you fear small. As per the following day bleep parole na to give u time to think am make u run.

But to show her say u ka her scope, just show, tell am sey, u know wetin dey happen, no be sey u fear, or u no fit bleep am, but sey u no be ode and u no dey fear like that.

Either way sha, just gree her make she waka comot

she don go since, bleeping na 2morow night. I go bleep am.
Re: Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. by Skii(m): 11:34pm On May 05, 2012
Ah! shocked

See dis man o, u no dey fia God? Omo, me I no dey o,,,*running away*

No come open thread sey person dey chase you with cane o
Re: Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. by johnwell(m): 1:14am On May 06, 2012
Skii: Ah! shocked

See dis man o, u no dey fia God? Omo, me I no dey o,,,*running away*

No come open thread sey person dey chase you with cane o
U don make me fear, I've text her & cancelled the bleeping & she replied nonsence
Re: Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. by pato405(m): 2:32pm On May 06, 2012
son of man, your cup fit don full o! grin grin grin grin

chai! c 'grade A' intimidation & apprehension! grin grin grin
Re: Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 06, 2012
johnwell:
Then how comes..... she agree bleeping tomorrow TDB?
did he exactly say 'i want to have s** with you' they jst agreed on meeting so the girl has a different agenda.
Re: Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. by OK2NV3: 3:41pm On May 06, 2012
OP stop making jokes out of your pastor sermons.
Re: Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. by johnwell(m): 11:13am On May 07, 2012
pato405: son of man, your cup fit don full o! grin grin grin grin

chai! c 'grade A' intimidation & apprehension! grin grin grin
bros I don runooo, am in anoda hotel sef.
Re: Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. by Sijo01(f): 11:48am On May 07, 2012
lmao
grin grin grin grin grin grin
mak u send am ur own text wit dis Bible vs - Genesis 9:7

New Living Translation
Now be fruitful and multiply, and repopulate the earth."

English Standard Version
And you, be fruitful and multiply, teem on the earth and multiply in it.”

New American Standard Bible
"As for you, be fruitful and multiply; Populate the earth abundantly and multiply in it."

King James Bible

And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein.
Re: Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. by akin101: 12:15pm On May 07, 2012
LOL
Re: Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. by johnwell(m): 12:52pm On May 07, 2012
Sijo01: lmao
grin grin grin grin grin grin
mak u send am ur own text wit dis Bible vs - Genesis 9:7

New Living Translation
Now be fruitful and multiply, and repopulate the earth."

English Standard Version
And you, be fruitful and multiply, teem on the earth and multiply in it.”

"As for you, be fruitful and multiply; Populate the earth abundantly and multiply in it."

King James Bible

And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein.

LOL.... this is very defendsive... hm, if u see what she sent to me, I can't even post it here.
Re: Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. by 190: 1:04pm On May 07, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. by johnwell(m): 1:26pm On May 07, 2012
190: grin grin grin
what of your friend 911 or 9.11 or 9_11, sorry, I forgot his id.
Re: Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. by 190: 1:28pm On May 07, 2012
Re: Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. by tellwisdom: 1:52pm On May 07, 2012
Bro, dont forget to hold her breastttt tight when yanshing her. SQUEEZE AM WEL WEL SO SHE GO CRY undecided undecided
Re: Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. by MzPookie: 2:35pm On May 07, 2012
Sijo01: lmao

This one mak sense grin how was it anyway? Jist us wink
Re: Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. by obasijoy(f): 2:46pm On May 07, 2012
@ op run ooooo how sure are you that she doesn't have HIV. She is trying to let you know that after bleeping with her you may contact HIV oooo. She has warned you first ooo Heaven and Earth must bear her witness. Don't destroy your life King.
Re: Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. by cowgurl: 3:00pm On May 07, 2012
johnwell: Am in trouble, I approach a lady this evening just in the reception of the hotel am lodging here in calabar, we exchange number; minutes later I received an sms, when I opened, it was from her and the content was a bible portion. Immediatly, I opened the portion and this is what I saw:

Proverbs 31:2 - 3
(English Standard Version)

V.2 -What are you doing, my son? What are you doing, son of my womb? What are you doing, son of my vows?

V.3 -Do not give your strength to women, your ways to those who destroy kings...

Am just confused, de conjee sef don go. how does she mean? she promised bleeping tomorrow night.
grin grin grin grin I had to go through my mobile Bible to confirm dat scriptures.
Re: Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. by Adaeze003(f): 3:11pm On May 07, 2012
lol! You know what they say ' one day monkey go go market e nor go return' hehehe... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. by tellwisdom: 3:21pm On May 07, 2012
agareze, can i be in d same room wt u??
Re: Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. by AlusiOkija: 3:38pm On May 07, 2012
Voicemail
Re: Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. by johnwell(m): 11:40am On May 09, 2012
Mz Pookie:
the devil is a liar, I don carry my life waka joh, am wonderfuly & fearfuly made. cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

How Could She?! / She Lives With Me And Had Two Kids For Me But I Don't Love Her. / Do You Still Trust Girls??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.