Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

My Wife Can't Cook And She Calls My Mother A Witch- Man Laments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Can't Cook And She Calls My Mother A Witch- Man Laments (758 Views)

Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) / Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Can't Cook And She Calls My Mother A Witch- Man Laments by DyshApp: 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2023
A disturbed young man has taken to social media to lament his marital plight as he contemplates getting a divorce.

The individual in question expressed his difficulties maintaining harmony in his home in an anonymous email sent to a relationship counsellor.

According to his narration, his wife agreed to marry him with the condition that his mother would live with them.

However, his wife turned his mother into her worst adversary by accusing her of being a witch, even after they moved his mother to another apartment.

Read the post below,

“When I met my wife I told her my mum is leaving with me I’m her only son. I last my dad when I was 12 yrs my mum may sure I went to university to become a graduate. I ask her hope she will be friend with my mum? She said yes. I married her.

It all started after she gave birth to my son. She started giving my mum attitude. I rush my second house and completed the 4 flat in same compound, I rented 3 out and furnishes 1 flat I moved my mum there to leave the duplex for my wife.

My wife is a full house wife. I bought her a car and beg her to be greeting my mum yet she refused . I invited my auntie and my mother inlaw to reconcile my wife and my mum. My mum said my wife didn’t offend her and she believes she didn’t offend my wife but she don’t no why my wife hate her. I told my wife to express herself since her mother is here.

Follow up with the latest Relationship stories on our Relationship Talk Lounge👈

We also host games/Thrivia Friday night where the winner gets free Airtime, join us Tomorrow!

Re: My Wife Can't Cook And She Calls My Mother A Witch- Man Laments by adesegun121(m): 1:35am On Nov 10, 2023
Wahala
Re: My Wife Can't Cook And She Calls My Mother A Witch- Man Laments by Lovemeharder(f): 4:41am On Nov 10, 2023
This gender can just change thier mood at any given time, perhaps she knows something that is making her have a hard time with your mum.
Re: My Wife Can't Cook And She Calls My Mother A Witch- Man Laments by Kobojunkie: 4:56am On Nov 10, 2023
DyshApp:
A disturbed young man has taken to social media to lament his marital plight as he contemplates getting a divorce.
Contemplates? He sounds like he is already sure that divorce is what he wants so he can remarry. And his family seems to be behind him on it. So why the announcement? undecided

Nike go say, "Just do it!" undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Can't Cook And She Calls My Mother A Witch- Man Laments by Dikastan: 6:22am On Nov 10, 2023
If not for child bearing,it is not good to live with a woman in the same house, says one man like that.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Can't Cook And She Calls My Mother A Witch- Man Laments by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:50am On Nov 10, 2023
Women will become wives then next is to separate you from your family.

Who is the witch here?

The mother lives in a different house but NO.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Can't Cook And She Calls My Mother A Witch- Man Laments by helinues: 7:12am On Nov 10, 2023
Your wife? Did you just know about how your wife not knowing how to cook or you fooled yourself thinking she would.change after marriage?

People who are not even interested in changing themselves but will be having a delusional thinking of changing others.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Can't Cook And She Calls My Mother A Witch- Man Laments by finallybusy: 7:17am On Nov 10, 2023
Fake story.
Re: My Wife Can't Cook And She Calls My Mother A Witch- Man Laments by AskProf: 8:02am On Nov 10, 2023
DyshApp:

The individual in question expressed his difficulties maintaining harmony in his home in an anonymous email sent to a relationship counsellor.

According to his narration, his wife agreed to marry him with the condition that his mother would live with them.

However, his wife turned his mother into her worst adversary by accusing her of being a witch, even after they moved his mother to another apartment.

Read the post below,

“When I met my wife I told her my mum is leaving with me I’m her only son. I last my dad when I was 12 yrs my mum may sure I went to university to become a graduate. I ask her hope she will be friend with my mum? She said yes. I married her.

It all started after she gave birth to my son. She started giving my mum attitude. I rush my second house and completed the 4 flat in same compound, I rented 3 out and furnishes 1 flat I moved my mum there to leave the duplex for my wife.

My wife is a full house wife. I bought her a car and beg her to be greeting my mum yet she refused . I invited my auntie and my mother inlaw to reconcile my wife and my mum. My mum said my wife didn’t offend her and she believes she didn’t offend my wife but she don’t no why my wife hate her. I told my wife to express herself since her mother is here.

We also host games/Thrivia Friday night where the winner gets free Airtime, join us Tomorrow!

If your grammar could be so bad, how terrible is your cooked up tale?
Re: My Wife Can't Cook And She Calls My Mother A Witch- Man Laments by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:16am On Nov 10, 2023
DyshApp:

Read the post below,

What did I just read? My head don full. Wait oh! You had only your mother from 12yrs of age. Now you are married and you wife forced you into moving your Mom to another apartment. Then you beg you Wife to greet your mother? Then she told you not to eat your Mom’s food. The same woman’s food that you ate from birth until you go married? Your wife told you that your Mom is a witch and she is still in your house? You even had to call a meeting to plead with your wife?

It’s either that you’re a simp or the story is not complete. How long do you think your Mom would live?

And if you check well your wife’s mother has free access to your house. Your wife doesn’t need to inform you self that her mother would be coming…

You are just a simp. Don’t come at me with all those alpha male story….

Jesus Christ.

Guy, even if my mother is witch…. I would still love her and do my best to please her. I might not always agree with my Mom because we have different perspectives but no woman can call my Mom a witch…

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Can't Cook And She Calls My Mother A Witch- Man Laments by Shinjawestern: 8:18am On Nov 10, 2023
She is Igbo I know...

Fear Igbo women..
Re: My Wife Can't Cook And She Calls My Mother A Witch- Man Laments by DyshApp: 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

What did I just read? My head don full. Wait oh! You had only your mother from 12yrs of age. Now you are married and you wife forced you into moving your Mom to another apartment. Then you beg you Wife to greet your mother? Then she told you not to eat your Mom’s food. The same woman’s food that you ate from birth until you go married? Your wife told you that your Mom is a witch and she is still in your house? You even had to call a meeting to plead with your wife?

It’s either that you’re a simp or the story is not complete. How long do you think your Mom would live?

And if you check well your wife’s mother has free access to your house. Your wife doesn’t need to inform you self that her mother would be coming…

You are just a simp. Don’t come at me with all those alpha male story….

Jesus Christ.

Guy, even if my mother is witch…. I would still love her and do my best to please her. I might not always agree with my Mom because we have different perspectives but no woman can call my Mom a witch…

At this point I don't even know if she used jazz for this man🙄 or this is just his justification for getting a new wife
Re: My Wife Can't Cook And She Calls My Mother A Witch- Man Laments by Rossycares(f): 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2023
Wickedness in highest order, divorce her pls.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Kiss Your Spouse/partner In Public / Why Do Most Married Men, Hardly Wear Their Wedding Ring? / The Day Is Slept With WIZKID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.