Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,821 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Can You Kiss Your Spouse/partner In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Kiss Your Spouse/partner In Public (753 Views)

Guys,do You Kiss Your Babe After She Gives You Bj? / GRAPHIC!! Are you careful with who you kiss, give mouthaction and sleep with? / Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Kiss Your Spouse/partner In Public by Puss360(f): 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
Today's weekend..... All work and no play.... Oya.. To the Married folks, To those in Relationship, and also those that have friends with benefits; as the name implies, Can you kiss your spouse/partner in public... A busy area o.....

As for me o, I can, if I'm very sure that I'm the only one dating him... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Kiss Your Spouse/partner In Public by Drogba99: 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2023
Yup

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Spouse/partner In Public by Puss360(f): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
Drogba99:
Yup
Really? Won't you feel shy grin grin Knowing how Nigerians knows how's to look somebody... Lol .. shyness go finish me o grin grin
Re: Can You Kiss Your Spouse/partner In Public by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2023
I do it all the time, not a big deal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Kiss Your Spouse/partner In Public by Puss360(f): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2023
Samantha124:
I do it all the time, not a big deal.
Okay that's nice...
Re: Can You Kiss Your Spouse/partner In Public by Drogba99: 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2023
Puss360:

Really? Won't you feel shy grin grin Knowing how Nigerians knows how's to look somebody... Lol .. shyness go finish me o grin grin

Sure, even though I'm a bit introverted and would naturally be shy doing that, my partner is the crazy type and loves all those kinky stuff. We kissed in public yesterday evening while she was seated on my laps and people around had their eyes almost dropping from their sockets. We didn't give 2 fvcks about the stares. Only stopped because a friend we went to see was feeling a bit uncomfortable and his neighbours were signalling him to tell us to stop, that we were in public.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Spouse/partner In Public by Puss360(f): 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2023
Drogba99:

Sure, even though I'm a bit introverted and would naturally be shy doing that, my partner is the crazy type and loves all those kinky stuff. We kissed in public yesterday evening while she was seated on my laps and people around had their eyes almost dropping from their sockets. We didn't give 2 fvcks about the stares. Only stopped because a friend we went to see was feeling a bit uncomfortable and his neighbours were signalling him to tell us to stop, that we were in public.
Hey God this one heavy ooo grin grin grin... how I wish I can gather that courage
Re: Can You Kiss Your Spouse/partner In Public by Drogba99: 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2023
Puss360:

Hey God this one heavy ooo grin grin grin... how I wish I can gather that courage

Lol. If you don't have it and you have a partner that does, you will see yourself indulging. But it's fun. This crazy things we do forms the memories we will flashback to in our old age and smile.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Spouse/partner In Public by Puss360(f): 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2023
Drogba99:

Lol. If you don't have it and you have a partner that does, you will see yourself indulging. But it's fun. [/b]This crazy things we do forms the memories we will flashback to in our old age and smile.[b]
Yeah that's true
Re: Can You Kiss Your Spouse/partner In Public by teewhyhomes: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2023
TGIF! The weekend is around the corner. Enjoy yourself and don’t forget to reach out to us @Teewhyhomes for your next Real Estate investment.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Spouse/partner In Public by luminouz(m): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
Me, I'm a child of God. No kissy kissy
Re: Can You Kiss Your Spouse/partner In Public by galantjoe(m): 3:01am On Apr 11
Puss360:
Today's weekend..... All work and no play.... Oya.. To the Married folks, To those in Relationship, and also those that have friends with benefits; as the name implies, Can you kiss your spouse/partner in public... A busy area o.....

As for me o, I can, if I'm very sure that I'm the only one dating him... grin grin grin

I like your name pussy360.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Spouse/partner In Public by Silentgroper(m): 11:20am On Apr 11
Depends on how deep the attraction is to the female ..

I can't share a spoon with someone not to talk of exchanging saliva ..

But if I too like you, I wouldn't give a shiit..
Re: Can You Kiss Your Spouse/partner In Public by Negroid001(m): 4:22pm On Apr 11
Well well.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help / She Kept Thinking About Her Ex / What Do U Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.