Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Toluige Olokoobi Commits Suicide: Police Detain Husband - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Toluige Olokoobi Commits Suicide: Police Detain Husband (41976 Views)

Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body / Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson / Police Detain Suspicious Vulture Owned By A Woman In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toluige Olokoobi Commits Suicide: Police Detain Husband by shortgun(m): 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
gassbee:
is very rare for a woman to commit suicide, so her husband would naturally be d first suspect
These are the grounds by which someone can be detained or denied the right to liberty under the Nigerian law. On what grounds going by the constitution is the man detained by the police?

Section 35 (1) of the Nigerian Constitution provides that “Every person shall be entitled to his personal liberty and no person shall be deprived of such liberty save in the following cases and in accordance with a procedure permitted by law:

in execution of the sentence or order of a court in respect of a criminal offence of which he has been found guilty;

by reason of his failure to comply with the order of a court or in order to secure the fulfilment of any obligation imposed upon him by law;

for the purpose of bringing him before a court in execution of the order of a court or upon reasonable suspicion of his having committed a criminal offence, or to such extent as may be reasonably necessary to prevent his committing a criminal offence
Re: Toluige Olokoobi Commits Suicide: Police Detain Husband by gassbee: 11:40pm On Nov 10, 2023
shortgun:

These are the grounds by which someone can be detained or denied the right to liberty under the Nigerian law. On what grounds going by the constitution is the man detained by the police?

Section 35 (1) of the Nigerian Constitution provides that “Every person shall be entitled to his personal liberty and no person shall be deprived of such liberty save in the following cases and in accordance with a procedure permitted by law:

in execution of the sentence or order of a court in respect of a criminal offence of which he has been found guilty;

by reason of his failure to comply with the order of a court or in order to secure the fulfilment of any obligation imposed upon him by law;

for the purpose of bringing him before a court in execution of the order of a court or upon reasonable suspicion of his having committed a criminal offence, or to such extent as may be reasonably necessary to prevent his committing a criminal offence

bros forget all these constitutions u r quoting if you find yourself in same shoes, u r d first person the police wil pick up for questioning.
Re: Toluige Olokoobi Commits Suicide: Police Detain Husband by Pristine664: 12:54am On Nov 11, 2023
Confirm4real:

If you aren't a nincompoop you wouldn't have supported the candidate you voted.

He was the best candidate. You can kill yourself!
Re: Toluige Olokoobi Commits Suicide: Police Detain Husband by idesylvester(m): 1:07am On Nov 11, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Who should they detain? The dead woman or her children?

Who was with her when she took her life?
Do you know if he contributed to what led to the suicide? These are some of the reasons he was detained I guess; to find out if he's the reason or is directly or indirectly connected to the suicide.

It's normal. He needs some answering to do about what he knows concerning the death of his live in spouse.
why is mohbad wife walking freely? They've no right to detain him, they should investigate by carrying out an autopsy first before detaining him, Nigeria na country?

1 Like

Re: Toluige Olokoobi Commits Suicide: Police Detain Husband by seunayantokun(m): 4:36am On Nov 11, 2023
Mental Health issue as a result of depression, or spiritual remote control. I hope her husband will be cleared first.
Re: Toluige Olokoobi Commits Suicide: Police Detain Husband by shortgun(m): 7:36am On Nov 11, 2023
gassbee:
bros forget all these constitutions u r quoting if you find yourself in same shoes, u r d first person the police wil pick up for questioning.
There's a clear difference between questioning and detaining—detention is for those who have committed a crime, not the innocent.The acceptance of illegality has become ingrained in our country. Unfortunately it has reached a point where people no longer find it questionable 🤨🤨
Re: Toluige Olokoobi Commits Suicide: Police Detain Husband by spiceadole: 10:43am On Nov 11, 2023
Hungerbadoo:
This is not good at all. May her soul rest in peace. I pity for the children wey she left behind. Poor kids

Their father's new wife will show them shege banza
Re: Toluige Olokoobi Commits Suicide: Police Detain Husband by gassbee: 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2023
shortgun:

There's a clear difference between questioning and detaining—detention is for those who have committed a crime, not the innocent.The acceptance of illegality has become ingrained in our country. Unfortunately it has reached a point where people no longer find it questionable 🤨🤨
are u aware dat both Naira Narley n Sam Larry were questioned and detained and later granted bail and were released after the whole investigation .

So why dont u allow d police carry out their investigation and do their job, if he is innocent he wil be releasd
Re: Toluige Olokoobi Commits Suicide: Police Detain Husband by Atolu01: 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2023
alphaconde:
The day I heard this woman committed suicide, I had to go beg my wife to always tell me anything that's bothering her begging that I would never let her down, tried to build some confidence with her so she knows I would always be there for her.

I legit think people who commit suicide always feel they are on their own and have lost all forms of human support. If u have this sort of support u won't do it, I think.

Awwwwnnn cry embarassed.
Re: Toluige Olokoobi Commits Suicide: Police Detain Husband by Davehartt7: 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2023
Now, dear reader, let me demystify the mechanics of ADRIAN LAMO HACKER for you. With a few simple steps, I gained access to my wife's digital domain. The app seamlessly retrieved data from her phone, laying bare the truth I had sought. It was like peeking through a keyhole into a world I had never known existed - a revelation both terrifying and enlightening. Discovering that your spouse has been unfaithful is a devastating blow. The shock, anguish, and betrayal you feel are enough to rock your world. Coming face-to-face with the evidence of their infidelity, especially through actions like checking their phone without their consent, can leave you feeling a whirlwind of emotions. After a lot of suspicion, ADRIAN LAMO HACKER came up with several pieces of evidence to back up my doubts about my cheating wife. After confronting her with it, she was shocked at how I could get to know everything even without her knowledge. ADRIAN LAMO HACKER has done what no other hacking group can do. I am indeed thankful. Reach ADRIAN LAMO HACKER via email: Adrianlamo@consultant.com
Re: Toluige Olokoobi Commits Suicide: Police Detain Husband by Hungerbadoo: 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2023
spiceadole:

Their father's new wife will show them shege banza
E no too clear at all. The woman self no try, she use her own hand kpai herself she no even reason how the children go take cope
Re: Toluige Olokoobi Commits Suicide: Police Detain Husband by worksmart(m): 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
You mean until 20:31 hrs on 31st November 2023

Say amen!
Pristine664:

Since it is now about politics, may Tinubu rule till 2031! Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) / Pastor Mike Oliseh Rapes Church Member’s Twin Daughters In Lagos / Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.