Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter - Food (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter (39260 Views)

Pictures From Amala Hangout In Enugu State / Guests Dragging Hot Amala At An Event Abroad (Photos) / Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Dybala11(m): 3:35am On Nov 11, 2023
HardBishop:

haba imagine attacking igbos who want to exercise their right just because they're in your land.
And you expect them to shy away from that?

pple who were massacred 3 million Igbo, did a lot of carnage on them on the elections.... I am afraid time shall come no Yoruba or Igbo candidates will ever campaign in each other region. even further declaring no presidential election in the southeast
How many Igbos are even in Nigeria to now massacre 3 million Igbos during the last election bro??
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Dybala11(m): 3:36am On Nov 11, 2023
Blaze14k:

Lol what is more factual than igbos who voted for Obasanjo, yar'adua, and Atiku. Out of the two who actually ruled compare them to buhari and current president. You guys have completely refused to tell yourselves the truth buh allow hatred to cloud ur judgement. I have no time to argue with any of u cos it's a waste of time
And you think that no Yorubas voted for Peter Obi right??
Dey play.
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Dybala11(m): 3:50am On Nov 11, 2023
Blaze14k:

The fact he stated is completely irrelevant. Think about a man who actually ruled in lagos and he claim he built lagos yet he lost there and a man who came from a party that is barely know to beat him at his strong hold even after all threat and violence against igbos. You guys don't have wisdom at all, I just wonder how u justify tinubu lost in his home state and u don't find that shameful.
Your tribal sentiments is gradually coming out. What does an Igbo man winning the presidential election in a Yoruba state have to do with your accusations that the Yorubas are tribalists, when almost a million of the said Yorubas even voted for that Igbo man, yet the total votes that his Yoruba counterpart got from the whole of South East didn't even reach 300k votes.

Now you've stated what's actually paining you in your last statement.
What does Tinubu losing in his home state (a Yoruba state at that) have to do with your false accusations against the Yorubas??
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Dybala11(m): 3:57am On Nov 11, 2023
Blaze14k:

Lol like I said u guys lack wisdom u should be shameful for pointing that fact out. Actually it's an obvious fact 😂😂😂
You've been accusing others of lack of wisdom while you reek of ignorance in all your comments so far. You need that wisdom to correct all the nonsensical statements you've been posting on this thread.
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Dybala11(m): 4:15am On Nov 11, 2023
Blaze14k:

Why I gave such illustration is to point out how diverse Lagos is but it doesn't mean they are owner of the land. Lagos state harbor people from different tribes and religion.

One mistake u guys is that omo igbo thing. Throughout Nigeria there's never an incident igbos kill to take someone's land by force. The only tribe that does that are the fulani's. And every tribe in Nigeria have problem with them cos of that forceful encroachment of someone's land.

Look igbos are liberal in nature and we love to say our mind without the fear of anyone. Look this stuff u r complaining is just a scratch to what we've gone through yet we are not broken.

Listen we are not at war with u yoruba and no one is claiming ur land. All these issues we are having is totally unnecessary and u will see a change within ur environment. The internet is toxic place don't take it too serious. What some say to ur face is different. Let's leave in peace bro
Peaceful coexistence is the way to go, all of those idio.ts from various parts of the country fanning the embers of war are doing that either due to their ignorance or because there's a personal gain they're expecting from it. Only a man that's alive fights for the necessities of life. Peace bro.
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Jamie1000: 5:38am On Nov 11, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Of course. The Anambrans, Imo and Abians like to shit on Enugu and Ebonyi people. Not surprising.

Because you ppl too dey disgrace the other tribes. .. no sense. Always acting like anumanu..ewu hasua
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by SonOfDSoil01: 7:09am On Nov 11, 2023
HardBishop:

you flog, injured and destroyed Igbo belongings during the elections, why won't igbos reciprocate such wonderful gesture?
even saying igbos will never rule, thinking we can be played with....

The game is just getting started
keep reciprocating oo, las las na Una go loose….just check the trend of migration, how many Yoruba Dey sad yeast? Hahaha just one policy from Lagos house of Assembly will crash your business in Lagos, or the little you guys have been experiencing after the last election have not thought you dolt nothing? You need us more than we need you,know this and know😊
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Blaze14k: 8:25am On Nov 11, 2023
Dybala11:

You've been accusing others of lack of wisdom while you reek of ignorance in all your comments so far. You need that wisdom to correct all the nonsensical statements you've been posting on this thread.

Bro u came for me real hard. Look all we want is a better future nothing more. One love brother
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by HardBishop: 8:43am On Nov 11, 2023
Dybala11:

You think that the issue of tribalism started in 2023?
The funniest of it all was when some tribalists were saying that Yorubas are tribal bigots on Nairaland because Peter Obi didn't win in other Yoruba states, like he won in Lagos. Yet Tinubu only got one percent of all the total votes in Igboland, with majority of those tribal bigots using Tinubu's tribe as their point of reference. I don't see Tinubu as the best we have to offer even before now, definitely has nothing to do with his tribe.
is even the case of TINUBU not winning, Book
my issue is why would yorubas attack igbos and their women hailing the touts for it. many igbos were injured and hospitalised and you think igbos should forget it? when we start to retaliate, comments now to shown WE ARE ALL NIGERIANS.
imagine declaring no ibo will rule.. due to a mistake of nzeogwu .... well time shall time
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by HardBishop: 8:50am On Nov 11, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
keep reciprocating oo, las las na Una go loose….just check the trend of migration, how many Yoruba Dey sad yeast? Hahaha just one policy from Lagos house of Assembly will crash your business in Lagos, or the little you guys have been experiencing after the last election have not thought you dolt nothing? You need us more than we need you,know this and know😊

you know quite well that Igbo can't lose at all in all games. we can do the unimaginable when we are pushed to the wall. you saw how the movement was.. i.e to declare NO PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS IN THE SOUTHEAST REGION.. the fed govt now rushed to jailed KANU who spearheaded it... why? they know who Igbo are..
Peter obi came to contest note... not every Ibos agree to the plan.. infact we have decided that as is a taboo for us to rule, no need conducting that useless elections in iboland. we can decide to dash obi's hope to rule.
becareful cos if not, any yorubas presidential candidate who campaign in the east will be gun down. we mean it.
I have spoken
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by SonOfDSoil01: 9:05am On Nov 11, 2023
[quote author=HardBishop post=126905367]

you know quite well that Igbo can't lose at all in all games. we can do the unimaginable when we are pushed to the wall. you saw how the movement was.. i.e to declare NO PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS IN THE SOUTHEAST REGION.. the fed govt now rushed to jailed KANU who spearheaded it... why? they know who Igbo are..
Peter obi came to contest note... not every Ibos agree to the plan.. infact we have decided that as is a taboo for us to rule, no need conducting that useless elections in iboland. we can decide to dash obi's hope to rule.
becareful cos if not, any yorubas presidential candidate who campaign in the east will be gun down. we mean it.
I have spoken[/quote Mugu man with your incoherent nonsense. Your tribe is non for chest beating so no surprise here. You say gun down like y’all only have the monopoly of violence, pls don’t make me laugh, ordinary Oluomo Dey give Una torment Una, and here you are running your mouth. If truly you guys are all you claim you are, why not just migrate back to your cursed land and stay put there and let see if truly you are that important to the Nigeria project….I will say it again, Ibo needs Nigeria more than Nigeria needs her, you can argue with your keyboard Arindin😂
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by HardBishop: 9:06am On Nov 11, 2023
Okwyjesus:

I honestly pray so...
nothing gets better.. you could see our difference with hausas. the dents has been there and can't be erased. what they started, we shall finish it
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by HardBishop: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
[/quote]
you saw what happened to hausas during the post elections crises. no wahala, try harming the igbos angry[quote author=SonOfDSoil01 post=126905597]
you saw what happened to hausas during the post elections crises. no wahala, try harming the igbos.... that mistake will be reciprocate.
ask the hausas what happened 🤗
I won't say any word
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by SonOfDSoil01: 9:39am On Nov 11, 2023
HardBishop:

you saw what happened to hausas during the post elections crises. no wahala, try harming the igbos angry
you saw what happened to hausas during the post elections crises. no wahala, try harming the igbos.... that mistake will be reciprocate.
ask the hausas what happened 🤗
I won't say any ;word
Arindin…the one that happened in Lagos during the election that you dolt are still crying about, what happen till today cheesy? Ndi chest beater… your flat head is still being wiped in Lagos by the almighty mc oluomo boys, the tormentors of ibo grin yet your mama won still die put for Ragos because you are an homeless orphan with no where to go, that why your elders have been turned to Bergers, Hausa issue you quite notice, they go and beg, Yoruba sef still Dey close Una business for Lagos, your elders still go beg…set awon begger oshi, the joke is on you clown grin
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Blaze14k: 9:44am On Nov 11, 2023
Dybala11:

It's like you're a JJC on this forum.

Even most igbos don't like nnamdi azikiwe. There's nothing personal bro
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by SonOfDSoil01: 10:11am On Nov 11, 2023
chiagozien:
Why would Igbos be at peace with those that always wish evil to them
hahaha hate bigate hate, to hell with your peace, like we give a sh!t about you flat head, y’all are the ones all over our space like you run to for survival, so how Yoruba Dey sad yeast? Dey play…we no even Dey see Una, when you get tired, no one will tell to return back home because we have made it crystal clear to you dolt, we don’t need you and we just tolerating y’all till Nigeria cease to exist grin
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by SonOfDSoil01: 11:28am On Nov 11, 2023
Blaze14k:

Bros abeg I'm telling about my experience am not here to trade words with u. I use to like yoruba alot until I witnessed the level of hate this 2023 election. If igbos are being tribal I never knew about that cos it's not so pronounced like what u guys did in lagos.
hypocrite, Yoruba are being tribal yet, all ethnic group are well represented in Lagos and Sw and even get elective positions, tell us if your primitive tribe can accept that in your cursed village? Even the last election opposition parties won two state, but in your cursed region y’all gave bitter obi 97% of your vote and you here taking nonsense, we won’t fall for that emotion blackmail any longer,now we gonna be reciprocating the gesture, hate for hate😂
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by SonOfDSoil01: 11:33am On Nov 11, 2023
Blaze14k:

Your opinion not mine and I'm not a politician I just told u my experience and other thing u wish to say that's ur cup of tea
thank God the nonsense you wrote is also your useless opinion and no one gives a hoot, you won’t fall your emotional blackmail any longer, Nigerian know the real tribalist and that’s why no one trust y’all with power and you will continue begging for freedom like the slave y’all are…mgbeke feeling funky😂
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Blaze14k: 11:38am On Nov 11, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
thank God the nonsense you wrote is also your useless opinion and no one gives a hoot, you won’t fall your emotional blackmail any longer, Nigerian know the real tribalist and that’s why no one trust y’all with power and you will continue begging for freedom like the slave y’all are…mgbeke feeling funky😂

Oga abeg I'm too engaged to have this pointless convo.. come back again this evening to we can continue the banter
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by SonOfDSoil01: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2023
gammarays:

Na me tell Northerners not to apply to be admitted in Igbo universities?
Even with their low cut off marks, they hardly go to school

It's good Igbos are learning to be tribalistic like others, it's needed in this dispensation.
shut up, y’all have always been known to be tribalist, that’s why no one except ibos live in sad east, I have been there before so I know this first hand,all the nonsense you try in Lagos, can any other tribe try it in sad yeast? Bitter obi won Lagos and we all know without the vote of Yorubas, that can never happen. But in your primitive enclave he got 97% of vote and you hear talking about the most liberal tribe in Nigeria as tribalist? Yoruba have gotten the message so don’t be surprised we also responding back in like mind and am sure recent happenings in Lagos oat to have reviled certain things to y’all if you can truly see. We won’t be taken for fools any longer because of our liberal nature.
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by SonOfDSoil01: 11:58am On Nov 11, 2023
Blaze14k:

Oga abeg I'm too engaged to have this pointless convo.. come back again this evening to we can continue the banter
you give a hoot, I just pointed out your hypocrisy and the message has been passed, now run along😂
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Blaze14k: 11:59am On Nov 11, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
you give a hoot, I just pointed out your hypocrisy and the message has been passed, now run along😂

Ok
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by SonOfDSoil01: 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2023
HardBishop:

haba imagine attacking igbos who want to exercise their right just because they're in your land.
And you expect them to shy away from that?

pple who were massacred 3 million Igbo, did a lot of carnage on them on the elections.... I am afraid time shall come no Yoruba or Igbo candidates will ever campaign in each other region. even further declaring no presidential election in the southeast
hahaha this your over bearing and self importance is really killing y’all in that primitive region, abeg keep your votes, after all Tinubu didn’t win sad yeast and he is the president today😂 the joke is on you, when Una ready for presidency Una go come doable for your master, but for now, Dey play you hear😂
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by gammarays(m): 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
shut up, y’all have always been known to be tribalist, that’s why no one except ibos live in sad east, I have been there before so I know this first hand,all the nonsense you try in Lagos, can any other tribe try it in sad yeast? Bitter obi won Lagos and we all know without the vote of Yorubas, that can never happen. But in your primitive enclave he got 97% of vote and you hear talking about the most liberal tribe in Nigeria as tribalist? Yoruba have gotten the message so don’t be surprised we also responding back in like mind and am sure recent happenings in Lagos oat to have reviled certain things to y’all if you can truly see. We won’t be taken for fools any longer because of our liberal nature.
Mumu so you weren't born when Igbos gave Obj and Yaradua block votes?

They didn't vote Tinubu and Buhari because they're birds of the same feather which has been proved.

Continue with your doings while we continue with ours. Like I said, everyone should be tribalistic in this dispensation. It pays
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by SonOfDSoil01: 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2023
gammarays:

Mumu so you weren't born when Igbos gave Obj and Yaradua block votes?

They didn't vote Tinubu and Buhari because they're birds of the same feather which has been proved.

Continue with your doings while we continue with ours. Like I said, everyone should be tribalistic in this dispensation. It pays
I knew you will come with this dull excuse, you didn’t vote for individual but party, ibos are pdp slaves and everyone knows that. Even if they presented anini as candidate y’all will till vote him like Zombies cuz you had no choice. So you can tell that to the birds Otondo. So I guess it was only ibo that voted for obi in Lagos for him to have gotten a win? Keep deluding yourself u hear, you are a bitter and hateful people and the rest of Nigeria knows that, no other party won a state in the whole sad yeast but you want us to believe you not a tribalist? Arindin
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Dybala11(m): 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2023
HardBishop:

is even the case of TINUBU not winning, Book
my issue is why would yorubas attack igbos and their women hailing the touts for it. many igbos were injured and hospitalised and you think igbos should forget it? when we start to retaliate, comments now to shown WE ARE ALL NIGERIANS.
imagine declaring no ibo will rule.. due to a mistake of nzeogwu .... well time shall time
Who are the Yoruba women hailing touts for attack on Igbo, bring your proof first then we'll start from there.
Inasmuch as those few guys targeting individuals of other tribes need to be severely punished, pushing a wrong narrative from your end won't solve a single thing. The hatred is right from both sides, it didn't start in 2023.
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Dybala11(m): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2023
Blaze14k:

Bro u came for me real hard. Look all we want is a better future nothing more. One love brother
I sincerely apologize for that then, don't be annoyed sir. We need a lot of healing of aggrieved parties before this country can ever have hope of progressing like this. May God help us all, this fire of tribal hatred that some people are directly and indirectly stoking is a recipe for disaster and civil war laidat. Wars have broke out for issue far less serious or complicated. 😭😭😭
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Godsownfc(m): 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2023
I don't know what is the big deal. Is it not to promote national unity?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs / 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening / What Is The English Name For "Kpomor"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.