Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter (39303 Views)

Pictures From Amala Hangout In Enugu State / Guests Dragging Hot Amala At An Event Abroad (Photos) / Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Blaze14k: 10:47am On Nov 10, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

Stop been clever by half.
If you draw your conclusion on yorubas base on your 2023 election propaganda,it is save to draw it on you Igbo too base on the 2023 election voting pattern.

Bros I'm saying you guys were violent verbally and physically. People were killed and cut. Even mc oluomo threatened Igbos so please cut the chase.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by hafeeanubasy: 10:54am On Nov 10, 2023
Blaze14k:

Bros I'm saying you guys were violent verbally and physically. People were killed and cut. Even mc oluomo threatened Igbos so please cut the chase.
1.show us video......it has been debunked.Its not different from your usual BUHARI IS JUBRIL propaganda that your popularized and carried for head.

And Those Igbo pastor asking remi Tinubu to poison her husband and those asking Tinubu voters to be banished out of Igbo land....the baba in the mid 50s that was harraswd out polling unit for voting APC were all flukes.

You people should stop your VICTIM MENTALITY. begging for PITY and persecutory delusions.

Are you kids?

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by dododawa1: 10:57am On Nov 10, 2023
NIGERIA

NO

Best

Food

2 in 1

AMALA Dudu (black)

AMALA Fufu (white)
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:57am On Nov 10, 2023
Imagine hating on a food? grin Chai...shame dey catch me for these people.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by greypencils: 11:02am On Nov 10, 2023
Abeg O. Leave our gentle Amala alone since it's causing trouble. Yeye people. Because We yorubas want OUR OWN political leaders in OUR OWN STATE to be determined by US, without external influence, we have become tribalistic. Because we don't want other tribes to be politically relevant IN A YORUBA STATE and have the power to determine who rule us in our state, we are tribalistic. We are o. If refusing a stranger political power over you is tribalism, so be it. If refusing a stranger to take over your ancestral land is tribalism, so be it. After all, same applies in Igbo communities too. Ancestral lands are not given to daughters of their land not to talk less of strangers. Political power is neither handed over to strangers in Igbo land. If we are accused of a crime by the same people who are guilty of that crime, what does that make our accusers? HYPOCRITES. Leave our innocent Amala alone since that will give you all peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by JagabanB: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2023
Raydos:
For a country where most people can't Even afford to eat 3 meals per day

It's interesting to see them argue about food
You have statistics to back it up or another assumption?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:08am On Nov 10, 2023
If you like yourself as an igbo person don't go to that hangout o. Enough said. These extremists can do and undo

1 Like

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by SensetionalGoal(m): 11:08am On Nov 10, 2023
DiscoverID:
The most intolerant people/tribe of all time

Why do you like bring tribalism in every thread
I purposely followed you to monitor your recklessness in this forum... Be very careful and choose your words wisely because I may not be this linient next time .
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:11am On Nov 10, 2023
naptu2:
EzeMmụọ Àlusi Oringo™ 👹@EnuguGod

Obumneme Osuchukwu @MarkOsuchukwu

NwaAmadioha_1🌞™ @torahphive

James Lekwauwa @JamesLekwauwa

Ogbonna GC @AfamBuGoodluck

Abeg, Is Amala an American Food? Idiots should ban every other food not just Amala, any food that is not South Eastern food should be banned including meatpie and eggroll, Infact, sardines should not be eaten in Southeast because it is a foreign fish.

Na craze dem dey take cure craze.

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Greattha: 11:11am On Nov 10, 2023
WHY DO WE HAVE TO TRIBALIZE EVERYTHING IN NIGERIA.

Some Yorubas love igbo foods and some igbos love yoruba foods...so what's the contention here? Why not go to the fest and enjoy yourself even as an easterner?

Well, this problem is foundational...I can only imagine the resistance if igbos say they want to do same in lagos....considering the current hate the two tribes harbour for each other.

It's really ridiculous and sad....A PEOPLE SO DISUNITED.
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Timmi: 11:13am On Nov 10, 2023
chiagozien:
Yet Yorubas always wail over Eze Ndigbo in south west.

You guys are just hypocrites.

Wailing over what Chigozie, is it over your drug pushing, is it over frauds, is it over crime or making and selling fake stuff (okrika). Please tell me.
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by farem: 11:14am On Nov 10, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Some bigots will not know that Amala is called Alibo in Igbo....why the banta?

It is still the same thing. What you guys call is the derivative of the yam flour that Yoruba call ELUBO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by farem: 11:17am On Nov 10, 2023
chubinwa:
But truth be said. That thing doesn't look like food. Amala can be acceptable but that ewedu shit is a no no even in igboland. It's not our thing

What the few that are fortunate in your region cannot joke with is what you of all nonentities, is downgrading

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Blaze14k: 11:24am On Nov 10, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

1.show us video......it has been debunked.Its not different from your usual BUHARI IS JUBRIL propaganda that your popularized and carried for head.

And Those Igbo pastor asking remi Tinubu to poison her husband and those asking Tinubu voters to be banished out of Igbo land....the baba in the mid 50s that was harraswd out polling unit for voting APC were all flukes.

You people should stop your VICTIM MENTALITY. begging for PITY and persecutory delusions.

Are you kids?

Got nothing to prove u cos u wont believe it. It will end up a wasted effort

1 Like

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by jonahhh: 11:24am On Nov 10, 2023
The only reasonable igbo man is their adults and some youths that's well traveled , you see those ones based in the east? And some of their brothers In lagos , they think with hatred.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by DestinyNigga: 11:24am On Nov 10, 2023
They want to eat Amala in our land. We must resist this attempt to take over our local food and impose Amala on us. We know that Tilubu is behind this. We know that South west as a whole want to gradually force their food on us. This i have seen [center][/center] grin grin grin. We must resist this cheesy cheesy cheesy Meanwhile, Seun find me one better olosho make I use hold body. Add mkpurummiri to it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by AlphaStyles(m): 11:29am On Nov 10, 2023
Untop amala? Tribal bigots everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Trustedpronet: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2023
jamesversion:

So the numerous ethnic groups in Nigeria from Urhobo to Tiv, from Ijaw to Ibibio, berom, Igala, Ikwerre etc does not have national iinterest.Eveen Niger delta ethnic groups that brings oil revenue daily to the Nigerian table?

You are not sensible.
If you come from any of the parts you mentioned...just prove your sense by telling us what they have done differently in larger scale to unit Nigeria. The little i know is what I share
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Osuwoigwe(m): 11:37am On Nov 10, 2023
naptu2:
Screenshots.

I don’t see anything wrong with it.
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by chiagozien(m): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2023
Timmi:

Wailing over what Chigozie, is it over your drug pushing, is it over frauds, is it over crime or making and selling fake stuff (okrika). Please tell me.
Is over skull mining, fraud,drug lording,fake medicine (Agbo),etc.
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by chiagozien(m): 11:41am On Nov 10, 2023
jonahhh:
The only reasonable igbo man is their adults and some youths that's well traveled , you see those ones based in the east? And some of their brothers In lagos , they think with hatred.
Is there any reasonable Yoruba?

No.
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by gratefulheart(m): 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
You done start your own now. When South West retaliate bitter obi and hater Oby Ezekwesili will start crying on social media.

naptu2:
EzeMmụọ Àlusi Oringo™ 👹@EnuguGod

Obumneme Osuchukwu @MarkOsuchukwu

NwaAmadioha_1🌞™ @torahphive

James Lekwauwa @JamesLekwauwa

Ogbonna GC @AfamBuGoodluck

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Konjiboii: 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
This was why Thanos snapped
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by masterflowx(m): 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
Juoflife1:
I will eat this amala one day

You're missing a lot.
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Maga123: 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2023
Nigerians!we have a long way to go
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Probz(m): 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Some bigots will not know that Amala is called Alibo in Igbo....why the banta?

It’s really not.
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Probz(m): 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2023
Trustedpronet:
But the Igbos are happy when they see phino go on international taw...i have seen Igbos performing masquerade festival in another man's state yet the world did not end. Hausa and Yoruba are the only tribe with national interest at heart.

Which Hausa?
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by IjebuWarrior: 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2023
DiscoverID:
The most intolerant people/tribe of all time

I swear to God. These Igbo pple are pure Savages that should all be deported from all Yoruba regions back to their useless jungle. 🤬

I hate Igbos no be small. angry

1 Like

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Probz(m): 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2023
Igboslayer:
Shey una dey see these people. .na di same people wey dey shout one Nigeria when Obi dey contest for presidency , now na Biafra . Igbos are by far the mist ethnic conscious people in Nigeria . They think of their tribe first before anything .

Nah.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by FILEBE(m): 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2023
See where we are headed to? It was all banters, clouts and cruise when tribes were insulting one another over nothing . Now, we are hating on a cross culture lifestyle, wouldn't it be soon before we start maiming ourselves for having thing to do with other tribes?
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by Probz(m): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2023
AsaBlackheart:

Well because the average yoruba can't prepare it. I can't.
I've seen it prepared once and the process is damn long.

But if someone organizes a abacha festival here in ogbomoso, trust me, we will go. 😋

Abacha’s not even that hard to prepare.
Re: Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter by IjebuWarrior: 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ezeego1:

Mention any food that disgusting shit is better than.

Igbo is indeed a cursed tribe! You wonder why the whole world refused to associate with you bloody Cannibals.

Useless Savages! 🤬

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs / 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening / What Is The English Name For "Kpomor"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.