Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) (27112 Views)

See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking / It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by obaidan: 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2023
Right warning at the wrong place. She should have called both her daughter and the groom in private and advice them together. And give this warning.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by ufotunang: 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2023
Truvelisback:
Daughter wey guys don touch tire? grin Mum, dey calm down joor! grin
. What the woman means is for him not to be beating her daughter in case they have issues or problem
Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by Omoawoke2(m): 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2023
I find this very terrible and disrespectful to the young man.
I sense the woman’s family is way more richer.
Why threatening your son in law. A total disrespect.
Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by ufotunang: 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
Obalolaad:
Lol... May be the guy no bring the list complete
..... complete list.. country hard.. renewed shege economy 🙄
Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by Omoawoke2(m): 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
Omezif:
Even if she doesn't like the groom she would have said her mind earlier before wedding took place than insulting the groom in public place.
I believe she's crazy and shameless woman.
I also believe if the wedding is by force she wouldn't be at the wedding place.

So disrespectful

Omoh, apart from marrying correct babe, it is important to check wife family oo.

But walahi, if na me be the groom, I no go talk but as a man, she dare not enter my house or chook mouth in my family matter.
Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by Omoawoke2(m): 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
ceebeth7:
This kind of Family will control the guy to his grave.

Walahi.

Or else the man na Mumu.
Better to be capable as a man. Nobody can try this shit with me walahi I swear to the heavens.

I will love my life and I’ve never and can never hit a woman, but as a man, I marry my wife and my mother in law will be threatening me? Na she get my home? Na she dey feed me??
Did I beg her for food or job? I never see who fit tey this kind thing with me walahi
Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by Abidele: 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
uuzba:

Travel to another country.

I'm not in Nigeria, and I do not abuse my spouse like you were raised to do.
Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by Omoawoke2(m): 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
BGSM:
1. It’s likely Emmanuel is from a poor family getting married to a girl from a rich family.
2. It’s like Emmanuel have history of been violent.
3. It’s likely Emmanuel has no mother or father or both.
4. It’s likely Emmanuel has no job.
5. It’s likely Emmanuel is been fed at all times by the bride’s family.
6. It’s likely Emmanuel drug addict or street boy or senseless being without future ambition.
7. It’s likely Emmanuel’s family have a bad history.
8. It’s likely Emmanuel is not the real choice of the mother.
9. It’s likely Emmanuel is getting married to the only child of a rich family.
10. It’s likely the woman is the dictator in the house and want her daughter to follow suit without her husband countering her.

Hmmm!!! I know those kinds of mothers and families.
Am so so sorry for Emmanuel the bride’s family ll dictate how their house should be run and quiet and shut up for the rest of his life.

That is why it is very important to be capable before getting married as a man.

This is the height of disregard.

Even if I marry a girl whose family is richer than mine, I am not begging them for food, I am doing well personally and have my own success. I will be capable to take charge of my responsibilities and lead a good life. Nobody I repeat can try this shit with me. Olohun oba ngbo.
Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by Ajinoride(m): 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
I see a troublesome woman who won't mind her own business. And who has raised a spoilt girl .
Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by Prettychild(f): 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2023
amstamon:
Rubbish!
What's she insinuating? That the groom is a woman beater or has an history on woman abuse?.
Check very well, e go either be say the bride stubborn gan that her ex dey beat her or the mother herself has suffered from the father abused hence her rubbish yarn.
Well, such speech cannot happen if its my wedding or else I'll caution her immediately as e dey hot before she'll start giving some guests a bad impression about me.
Even if a woman is stubborn, does it mean you should beat her? Is she your child that you should beat? Some people’s mentality sef

1 Like

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by amstamon: 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
Prettychild:

Even if a woman is stubborn, does it mean you should beat her? Is she your child that you should beat? Some people’s mentality sef
Please re-read my comment again..
Pls
Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by stuffs2002: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2023
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhh6_ZfNTc4

The mother is very foolish with that statement. Marriages should not be based on threats. It goes to show that the girl is damaged and will not be submissive to the husband. You would not be afraid a man would touch your daughter if you raised her well.

I think the mother is a victim of domestic violence and is using her own experience to judge her daughter's husband. I feel so sorry for the husband.

Domestic violence should be discouraged irrespective of the gender. Men are victims of domestic violence too.
Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by stuffs2002: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2023
IjebuWarrior:
Mama, abeg go rest. What if ur daughter lay her hands on him nko? Wetin you go come do?

From the look of the video, she be single mother.

Useless mother... angry

Very useless mother.

No one is talking about the character of the daughter. The man has married into a very dangerous family and that his mother in law will frustrate the hell out of him

1 Like

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by stuffs2002: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
Exactly what I told my in-law, any day you touch my sister, get ready to invite Army against me because police won't be enough for me..

Why make threats to your brother in law. It seems you have gone through an ugly experience and you are using your own horrible experience to judge the innocent young man.

Did it occur to you that your sister could be the dragon in the home?

2 Likes

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2023
Nukilia:
Very good pronouncement! Enough of the violence against women. I am expecting the grooms mother to also admonish the bride not to disrespect the husband undecided
They always want to eat and have that cake ... man no let woman use you ooo.... you gain less from a marriage... don't ever tolerate disrespect at all... they won't criticize razor mouth that led to the whole

1 Like

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by emanobis(m): 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
This channel irritates me
U hv already dropped d topic or title
Why all d long talk and explanation again
Abeg allow us to watch the video...we aren't blind and neither deaf
Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by Xkale1996(m): 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2023
Truvelisback:
Daughter wey guys don touch tire? grin Mum, dey calm down joor! grin
they come tell you say, na all girls dey loose guard
Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by mamaafrik(m): 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2023
ShenTeh:

Na from there the wedding ceremony go scatter grin
You don colo........I swear grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by AbdulAkpan: 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2023
This is very bad. The bride will always remember this day and be angry.

The worst thing that can happen to a man is to be insulted and humiliated by his wife's family. Such marriage can never be peaceful.

I can testify to this because this is my reality. My wife's mum and siblings have insulted me countless times. It got to a point that I decided to stay out of the equation. Infact, I don't communicate with them as I type this.

Anytime I have a misunderstanding with my wife, she will accuse me of keeping malice with her family. It got to a point we went physical.

Some times I feel like divorcing her, but when I look at the two beautiful children we have, I will repent from carrying out the decision.

So, people should desist from insulting their inlaws. I pray that you will not fall into the hands of wicked inlaws who believe you must have excess money before you can earn their respects.
Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 1:18am On Nov 11, 2023
Very negative and aggressive of her undecided
Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by Brandiebird: 1:56am On Nov 11, 2023
She’s giving single mother vibes! Fear is talking through her because if she had a husband she wouldn’t embarrass herself like this in public.
Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 2:26am On Nov 11, 2023
The broom supposed to walk away from the wedding there and then. You can’t threaten me because of your daughter that I’m trying to take away from the shelf
Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:42am On Nov 11, 2023
Nukilia:
Very good pronouncement! Enough of the violence and emotional abuse against women. I am expecting the grooms mother to also admonish the bride not to disrespect violently attack or emotionally abuse the husbandundecided
Exactly! They should both do it right in front of all the witnesses to the marriage. undecided

1 Like

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:43am On Nov 11, 2023
1Sharon:
Very negative and aggressive of her undecided
Where else is she meant to take a stand against Marital violence and emotional abuse against her daughter if not right there in front of all the witnesses to the marriage? undecided
Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:47am On Nov 11, 2023
stuffs2002:
■ Why make threats to your brother in law. It seems you have gone through an ugly experience and you are using your own horrible experience to judge the innocent young man.
■ Did it occur to you that your sister could be the dragon in the home?
Why not? So, it is wrong for a mother to learn from Osinachi's experience and do all she can to make sure that her own daughter's does not end up the same way? undecided

2. Nobody stopped the man's parents from equally speaking up against violence or emotional abuse from the daughter's side. And in the case that the gal turns a dragon, the man has every reason to report her or walk away. undecided
Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 3:49am On Nov 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Where else is she meant to take a stand against Marital violence and emotional abuse against her daughter if not right there in front of all the witnesses to the marriage? undecided

She should have said it in a back room. Why threaten the hubby and be so negative at a wedding? undecided
Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:49am On Nov 11, 2023
amstamon:
Rubbish! What's she insinuating? That the groom is a woman beater or has an history on woman abuse?. Check very well, e go either be say the bride stubborn gan that her ex dey beat her or the mother herself has suffered from the father abused hence her rubbish yarn. Well, such speech cannot happen if its my wedding or else I'll caution her immediately as e dey hot before she'll start giving some guests a bad impression about me.
At that point, you would have securely registered yourself as a woman beater for all the other eligible guests at that party. Good luck! undecided
Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:51am On Nov 11, 2023
1Sharon:
■ She should have said it in a back room.
■ Why threaten the hubby and be so negative at a wedding? undecided
Why not speak out publicly in front of the WITNESSES to the same wedding? Why should she be ashamed of what she said? undecided

2. Violence has no place in a marriage. Only a fool resorts to using violence of any kind against his/her partner. What is wrong in making that public right in front of the very witnesses to the same marriage? undecided
Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 3:54am On Nov 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why not speak out publicly in front of the WITNESSES to the same wedding? Why should she be ashamed of what she said? undecided

2. Violence has no place in a marriage. Only a fool resorts to using violence of any kind against his/her partner. What is wrong in making that public right in front of the very witnesses to the same marriage? undecided

I'm pretty certain that men that hit women already know it's wrong 🙄

Her tone and choice of words could have been worded differently

1 Like

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:58am On Nov 11, 2023
1Sharon:
■ I'm pretty certain that men that hit women already know it's wrong 🙄 Her tone and choice of words could have been worded differently
The woman's doesn't sound like she was trying to let him know what is wrong either. She directly threatened him, and I hope she carries out her threat in the case that the man resorts to abusing her kid. undecided
Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 4:09am On Nov 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The woman's doesn't sound like she was trying to let him know what is wrong either. She directly threatened him, and I hope she carries out her threat in the case that the man resorts to abusing her kid. undecided

Lol.
Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:18am On Nov 11, 2023
1Sharon:
Lol.
Mothers need to take a direct and public stance against marital violence in other to help avoid their kids becoming part of the statistics. undecided

By publicly declaring her threat, she also swears to all those witnesses there that she will not sit back and make excuses at a later time. For shame of being cast as a double mouthed fool, she probably won't. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely / Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) / Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.