Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

"We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement (38188 Views)

Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement / DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible / Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Antoeni(m): 10:36am On Nov 10, 2023
All These Billionaire Daughters na Error
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by illicit(m): 10:36am On Nov 10, 2023
Ehen nah

🤷
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by tuoyoojo(m): 10:36am On Nov 10, 2023
Sincerely, she should take a break from relationship or broadcasting her relationship

She has been doing the same thing every time and it has been failing. It best she tries another way

I wish her the best in her future endeavour

Na wa for this life....ur papa get money and to find a good man is still hard?

Maybe she is looking for a particular type of men

2 Likes

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by excanny: 10:37am On Nov 10, 2023
benuejosh:
An what if what she is saying has nothing to do with her relationship with Taylor?

Any young guy looking to settle down with cuppy must be as rich as her dad otherwise forget it. She has all that she wants or needs to be comfortable without a man. So you must be on the same level with her Dad as a guy to settle down with her.

It shouldn't be so if she's a good person. We all know her father acquired a large part of his wealth from stealing public funds.

Not everyone can do that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by FireUpNow(m): 10:37am On Nov 10, 2023
KingEarnest:
Dj Cuppy, its my turn now cool wink
U dey beg for relationship? Na wa for you sef

1 Like

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Sultty(m): 10:37am On Nov 10, 2023
that's one of the disadvantages of being a rich man's daughter. Guys; even the mad ones will be avoiding u. Even this eazy guy sef i dey observe am for one side

2 Likes

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by NaijaCover(m): 10:37am On Nov 10, 2023
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by igwebtc(m): 10:38am On Nov 10, 2023
The Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarship, available at Delft University, supports students pursuing a Master’s degree in any of the MSc courses offered by the university. The application deadline for this scholarship is December 1, 2023. Sponsored by TU Delft University of Technology, it covers full funding, including tuition and living expenses. This scholarship opportunity is open to applicants from all nationalities.

So, if you have a preference for the Netherlands, the Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Scholarship at Delft University may just be a perfect fit for your Masters’ studies.

Scholarship Value/Benefits:
The Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarship covers the following:

- Living expenses
- The entire annual tuition for a TU Delft MSc program, which is determined by the institutional rate or statutory fee based on the registered nationality.

FULL DETAILS ON THE IMAGE BELOW

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by KingEarnest(m): 10:38am On Nov 10, 2023
FireUpNow:

U dey beg for relationship? Na wa for you sef
I no dey beg.

I dey queue since.
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by CaptainFM1: 10:39am On Nov 10, 2023
When you're not Lord of the rings. It's not good to keep engagement ring for more than 3months. Any guy that gives you engagement ring and not proceed with marriage formalities in 3months will most likely tie you down and waste your time.

2 Likes

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Sammy101111(m): 10:39am On Nov 10, 2023
She is a hoe davido manager dated her first and said dj cuppy is not a responsible lady and it true in 3 years she as dated more than 8 men and engaged got broken

I remember one Ghana celebrating that died of HIV Aids she was dating all men because she think she had everything lol

She should go and do text dj cuppy

3 Likes

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Metrofox(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2023
grin make she check lege Miami

1 Like

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by benuejosh: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2023
excanny:

It shouldn't be so if she's a good person. We all know her father acquired a large part of his wealth from stealing public funds.

Not everyone can do that.
that's exactly what is controlling her. She has had so many failed relationships that barely last more than a year and one will begin to wonder.

2 Likes

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by SHEREOG: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2023
Cupy just give me small chance for your life
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Fiscus105(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2023
Still not yet understand ur gains in chassing clout

2 Likes

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2023
Cuppy the female version of luminouz.
Using and dumping men anyhow she likes.

2 Likes

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Kaiser20: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2023
saves:
Cuppy, you'll find your real husband in 9ja. Leave all those white boys
White boys no sabi do
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Confirm4real(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2023
Her major problem is always mistaking Infatuation for Love cool

2 Likes

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2023
This gal no get shame at all.

Is that how she go dey taste men up and down?

2 Likes

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by BluntCrazeMan: 10:41am On Nov 10, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

She never wan grow up shaa..

She still a very small kid deep deep inside her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by jamesversion: 10:41am On Nov 10, 2023
Then other day, a beautiful lady committed suicide because of a white guy.

DJ cuppy is lamenting her own now.

Why don't they date Yoruba guys nau, dem deh avoid demons. grin
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by ojuu4u(m): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2023
Still not yet understand your gains in chassing clout. Dangote is richer than your father and has only female daughters yet none of them is crazing to be famous.

I pray you won't depress and commit suicide in ur 40s wen husband refuses come, let alone kids.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by lexy2014: 10:41am On Nov 10, 2023
benuejosh:
An what if what she is saying has nothing to do with her relationship with Taylor?

Any young guy looking to settle down with cuppy must be as rich as her dad otherwise forget it. She has all that she wants or needs to be comfortable without a man. So you must be on the same level with her Dad as a guy to settle down with her.

is her sisters husband as rich as her dad?

how many men are as rich as her dad?

when did being as rich as her dad become THE criteria for getting married?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by VEHINTOLAR: 10:42am On Nov 10, 2023
Sorry babe,but I knew it would never last ! That guy wasn't into you like that,it was so obvious for any discerning eyes to see. Don't worry Cuppy girl,your own man will locate you and he won't leave you for anything or anyone !

4 Likes

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:42am On Nov 10, 2023
What a spoiled brat!

She should not waste time becoming an old crone, please, so men will run when she comes calling.

Thinks getting a guy is like rescuing a chihuahua from the neighbourhood pound!

What an idiot!

5 Likes

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by MikeMicheal(m): 10:43am On Nov 10, 2023
He must unfuuck the Bleep he has fuucked her.

1 Like

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by israelmao(m): 10:43am On Nov 10, 2023
Gender equality mentality has made many women skidded off the path of peaceful and harmonious relationship.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Adewale1603(m): 10:43am On Nov 10, 2023
After how many body counts

5 Likes

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by OgaRico(m): 10:44am On Nov 10, 2023
Judging by her pictures and video online, I bi dey dey think say this madam na one big pesin in size but after I see her for Blackbell Lekki, her size weak me and she kuku no even look like billionaire pikin with wetin she wear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Starboytwo(m): 10:45am On Nov 10, 2023
This is the girl I really loved...

I've been a crush since eternity

Cuppy mi 😍😍
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Thauvin: 10:47am On Nov 10, 2023
That's a life of a celebrity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olumide Oworu Graduates From Babcock University (Photos) / Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) / Jim Iyke Tries To Grab Sumo's Balls (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.