Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

"We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement (38193 Views)

Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement / DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible / Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by jonahhh: 11:20am On Nov 10, 2023
This one don use toto born fire again, added to the bleeped list of taylor
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Farrason: 11:20am On Nov 10, 2023
benuejosh:
An what if what she is saying has nothing to do with her relationship with Taylor?

Come to think of it, none of her relationships has lasted more than a year if i am correct. There's an issue somewhere.

Any young guy looking to settle down with cuppy must be as rich as her dad otherwise forget it. She has all that she wants or needs to be comfortable without a man. So you must be on the same level with her Dad as a guy to settle down with her.
Even with money like her dad... No be by money o. Marriage is deeper than that. I believe her right man will come. @Cuppy, love the fact that life bubbles within you. Luv you Hun!!
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by jaxxy(m): 11:22am On Nov 10, 2023
nairalee:
Well, when u break up with your ex it's always better to maintain a distance cos closeness with your ex can affect your future relationships

depends on the issue cos people break up and make up also.
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Mogajunior(m): 11:25am On Nov 10, 2023
benuejosh:
An what if what she is saying has nothing to do with her relationship with Taylor?

Come to think of it, none of her relationships has lasted more than a year if i am correct. There's an issue somewhere.

Any young guy looking to settle down with cuppy must be as rich as her dad otherwise forget it. She has all that she wants or needs to be comfortable without a man. So you must be on the same level with her Dad as a guy to settle down with her.
I think it is not about finding a man as rich as her dad, because that can not sustain a lasting relationship or marriage. Cuppy's personality could be an issue because we have many billionaires daughters in settled marriages today.
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by greypencils: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2023
Good luck in finding a man she can submit to. There are lots of boys in her DM but then, they are beneath her and she can't submit to them. What makes a husband who he is, is submission from a wife. Any man that marries a woman that cannot submit to him becomes a pussy in his own home. Feminist who can't accept that are simply turning the world upside down. At the end of the day, they are either alone and bitter or lesbians or hypocrites who after years of grandstanding still end up submitting to a man. They don't want a man yet they want a donor to make children. Because the donor is a pig or goat ba? It's a man's world. Know this and know peace.

3 Likes

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Wizpa(m): 11:30am On Nov 10, 2023
benuejosh:

How do you think? undecided
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Cutehector(m): 11:31am On Nov 10, 2023
She is the problem. Her sister seems more matured than her.

1 Like

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Never4getU: 11:33am On Nov 10, 2023
benuejosh:

She's just a woman of an insatiable desires. She's living a life not destined for her. She day she's start living a simple life and believing that everything has to be lavish just to live a life of a billionaire i can bet she might end up just being a baby mama with just one kid.

Why not forget about marrying someone that is a celebrity, someone with so much money to spoil you when u have so much already. Just find a man doing just good with whatever he finds doing and be sure of his love. I think she's chasing clout
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by incogni2o: 11:33am On Nov 10, 2023
benuejosh:

Which is an issue with most Ladies.

Does being rich mean you have to marry someone richer.

Humility should be a main desired virtue in any lady.

But since most ladies and women lack it nowadays, na money Man dey use "lead" them.

1 Like

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Josh64(m): 11:34am On Nov 10, 2023
benuejosh:

Is mr eazi as rich as otedola??

1 Like

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by 752hub: 11:36am On Nov 10, 2023
I did my best
But I guess my best wasn't good enough
'Cause here we are back where we were before
Seems nothing ever changes
We're back to being strangers
Wondering if we oughta stay
Or head on out the door

1 Like

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Dshocker(m): 11:37am On Nov 10, 2023
The honest truth is that, getting a wealthy guy to settle down with is very hard.

She better down grade her love life, because that would be more obtainable.

She should just look for an average millionaire.
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by RonuThings(m): 11:38am On Nov 10, 2023
cry

Yoruba ladies should take heart cry

It's not the end of the world cry

It's well cry cry cry
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by hkidola00(m): 11:40am On Nov 10, 2023
benuejosh:

i disagree
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Panda7(m): 11:42am On Nov 10, 2023
Let her look for a matured billionaire and become his third or fourth wife. No young or single guy is ready to be coaxed into handling the responsibility of a matured woman. And I believe she knows Islam permits the marriage of upto four women by a single rich man. Stop knocking r/ship/ courting doors unless you want to continue enjoying the fornication.
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Jman06(m): 11:46am On Nov 10, 2023
The truth is that the more money a lady or her parents have the more repulsive that lady becomes to men in terms of marriage. This is especially so in our Nigerian environment where people have refused to understand that good humans are more valuable than money.

As long as we keep putting money above humans, the cycle will continue. More ladies with lots of money in their bank accounts would grow old without partners because no man wants to be disrespected and treated as inferior in his supposed house.

Most men would prefer to manage life even with little money than being in marriage with richer ladies who would not hesitate to remind him of his poor financial background.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by macho44(m): 11:46am On Nov 10, 2023
benuejosh:

Na Lie. Na SIMPS dey like chyke woman with money. Men wey Sabi no need use $$$.
Our flow and lyrics alone dey make dia pant wet, and the VAGYNA walls "QUIVER"😊

2 Likes

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:47am On Nov 10, 2023
benuejosh:

pure lies
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:47am On Nov 10, 2023
benuejosh:

na why una dey easily meet broke ladies.mtcheww.see reasoning.
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by XerXers: 11:48am On Nov 10, 2023
benuejosh:

Let her marry her Dad then

1 Like

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by macho44(m): 11:49am On Nov 10, 2023
EnglandAmaka:
Portable will welcome her with open arms.
Inukwa wink wink
He go give am Belle
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Jman06(m): 11:54am On Nov 10, 2023
macho44:

Na Lie. Na SIMPS dey like chyke woman with money. Men wey Sabi no need use $$$.
Our flow and lyrics alone dey make dia pant wet, and the VAGYNA walls "QUIVER"😊
And then what happens afterwards Do you think you'll continue to make her pants wet when she has had her fill of that your lyrics No! It's the same reason why DJ cuppy has not been able to maintain a lasting relationship Because those lyrics, swag or 'fineboyness' have been the major things driving her into relationships, and whatever feelings she experiences from those fade in a matter of months.
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by naturefellow(m): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!

That's what we celeb go through oo everyone just want to have a taste of us and our lifestyle
Dbull with the bloated ego!
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Saidfx(m): 11:59am On Nov 10, 2023
This girl might not know how to cook common rice & stew. She looks over pampered.
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by DDIA: 11:59am On Nov 10, 2023
benuejosh:

Ka u kpaan un chor chor kalen Sha or gen kpa na kor Nan kpaa. grin

Did I say it right? grin
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Camberlo(m): 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
DJ Cuppy needs to wake up
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by DDIA: 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
nairalee:
Well, when u break up with your ex it's always better to maintain a distance cos closeness with your ex can affect your future relationships
Okafor's law of congo dynamics cool
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by DDIA: 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
KingEarnest:
Dj Cuppy, its my turn now cool wink
Cuppy Emilokan cool

1 Like

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by benuejosh: 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
Josh64:

Is mr eazi as rich as otedola??
did he marry cuppy? I am talking about cuppy! Think!
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by DDIA: 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
ednut1:
Cuppy Nigerian Lori Harvey
Always ready to serve the next man the pussy grin
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by DDIA: 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
Okiton:
cheesy

Random guys go finish this girl pussy
That her hole down there have received enough preeeq

This cuppy sef should rest kwanu
Me too go collect from cuppy one day grin

1 Like

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by benuejosh: 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
Israel07:

No dey cap... Any good looking guy with sizable bag and good prospects 'll bag her. She's not special. Eazi bag temi and Eazzy 'll probably bag Cuppy
is Temi the same as cuppy? Make una the think deep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Tries To Grab Sumo's Balls (Photo) / AY Takes Real Warri Pikin Shopping On Her Birthday In Washington DC / Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.