Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

"We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement (38189 Views)

Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement / DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible / Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by benuejosh: 10:47am On Nov 10, 2023
lexy2014:

is her sisters husband as rich as her dad?

how many men are as rich as her dad?

when did being as rich as her dad become THE criteria for getting married?
good! Now Her mindset is being controlled by her father's riches. What her father has. How many failed relationships of hers that have been made public do you know? And how many have lasted more than a year? What could be behind it.

And asking when did rich become criteria for getting married makes me think you're still a toddler. If you understand the psychology behind wealthiness you won't ask that question. Your question sounds a bit upsetting and filled with ignorance.
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by lexy2014: 10:50am On Nov 10, 2023
benuejosh:
good! Now Her mindset is being controlled by her father's riches. What her father has. How many failed relationships of hers that have been made public do you know? And how many have lasted more than a year? What could be behind it.

And asking when did rich become criteria for getting married makes me think you're still a toddler. If you understand the psychology behind wealthiness you won't ask that question. Your question sounds a bit upsetting and filled with ignorance.

you havent answered the questions:

1. is her sisters husband as rich as her dad?

2. how many men are as rich as her dad?

3. when did being as rich as her dad become THE criteria for getting married?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by ojuu4u(m): 10:50am On Nov 10, 2023
Confirm4real:
Her major problem is always mistaking Infatuation for Love cool

She is hysterical personality

Not infatuation, but being famous.

Fame is her weak points.

If 20 year old Bellingham wants to fucccky her today, she won't think twice before she opens it for him. Meanwhile, if another guy that is more popular than Bellingham surface, she moves on immediately. Provided they give her privilege to tag herself with them to remain relevant.

7 Likes

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Confirm4real(m): 10:51am On Nov 10, 2023
ojuu4u:

Not infatuation, but being famous.

Popularity is her weak points.

If 20 year old Bellingham wants to fucccky her today, she won't think twice before she opened it for him

True talk grin
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Soulsymbol99: 10:52am On Nov 10, 2023
Marriage is not for everyone. Definitely not for this aunty grin
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Tambari1974(m): 10:53am On Nov 10, 2023
[Dangotes marry themselves, quote author=AbuTwins post=126890361]It's easier for a five year old camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for some to get married!

Keynote!
As no be all of us will get rich, so also is marriage!

I'm interested in Dangote's daughter not her!
Away from the media will give you peace of mind![/quote]
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Jackiedemie(m): 10:53am On Nov 10, 2023
We have already know the end from the beginning. No be the boxer again?

2 Likes

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Blaqputin(m): 10:54am On Nov 10, 2023
benuejosh:
An what if what she is saying has nothing to do with her relationship with Taylor?

Come to think of it, none of her relationships has lasted more than a year if i am correct. There's an issue somewhere.

Any young guy looking to settle down with cuppy must be as rich as her dad otherwise forget it. She has all that she wants or needs to be comfortable without a man. So you must be on the same level with her Dad as a guy to settle down with her.
Poor man with opinions about the rich....

3 Likes

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by maestro299: 10:57am On Nov 10, 2023
Emmaomotob:
There is a difference between having more than you need and having more than you want. Many people can easily get more than they need. You cannot observe people from the point of your present reality. Material wealth starts to diminish in value after you have more than you need to be comfortable in a modern society. Then comes popping out other needs that have remained dormant.
Nevertheless, I understand your point. Most women don't know how to respect a man. They either worship or humiliate. They know no middle ground. They think it is their natural right to insult a man, even if he just wants to be a friend or colleague. Thus, the richer a woman is the more obnoxious and overbearing they become. The less a man has to come in contact with women in general, the better it is for him. But what is good is always hard to do.
🤔

2 Likes

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Neddstark: 10:57am On Nov 10, 2023
Cuppys spirit seeks superstars. Anyone who dates her without a strong spirit goes down the drain.
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by afadi2410: 10:58am On Nov 10, 2023
benuejosh:
An what if what she is saying has nothing to do with her relationship with Taylor?

Come to think of it, none of her relationships has lasted more than a year if i am correct. There's an issue somewhere.

Any young guy looking to settle down with cuppy must be as rich as her dad otherwise forget it. She has all that she wants or needs to be comfortable without a man. So you must be on the same level with her Dad as a guy to settle down with her.

What of her elder sis,is her boyfriend as rich as her father?

6 Likes

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by HEBEI: 10:58am On Nov 10, 2023
You can not buy love

1 Like

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by ojuu4u(m): 10:58am On Nov 10, 2023
Confirm4real:

True talk grin

Some girls handsomest, wealthy, brilliant ,even ruggedness etc

Such girls can never ever have stable relationship and by extension faithful, because they would keep meeting better options in the course of their relationship.

2 Likes

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Colson(m): 11:01am On Nov 10, 2023
Capricona:
Cuppy the female version of lumino..uz.
Using and dumping men anyhow she likes.
🧐

Rozz/zzor/rozcol/wargidanairala/iyaebe/iyaebethegreat most recently iconicR and now capricona grin
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Confirm4real(m): 11:02am On Nov 10, 2023
ojuu4u:

Some girls handsomest, wealthy, brilliant ,even ruggedness etc

Such girls can never ever have stable relationship and by extension faithful, because they would keep meeting better options in the course of their relationship.

That's why even after getting married their marriage always crash on the long run...
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by oneman2k7: 11:03am On Nov 10, 2023
I will wait for my turn.
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Charly68: 11:04am On Nov 10, 2023
Cuppy only need a matured and sincere strong man to manage her. She is a brilliant goal getter and whoever is coming to take her away must be able,strategic and a good thinker that can help her get more focused and get enlarged in her vision. A socialite lady can hardly slow down except she gets a strongman to help her out with possible alternative

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Officialmrt: 11:05am On Nov 10, 2023
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Fearyourcreator: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2023
Emmaomotob:
There is a difference between having more than you need and having more than you want. Many people can easily get more than they need. You cannot observe people from the point of your present reality. Material wealth starts to diminish in value after you have more than you need to be comfortable in a modern society. Then comes popping out other needs that have remained dormant.
Nevertheless, I understand your point. Most women don't know how to respect a man. They either worship or humiliate. They know no middle ground. They think it is their natural right to insult a man, even if he just wants to be a friend or colleague. Thus, the richer a woman is the more obnoxious and overbearing they become. The less a man has to come in contact with women in general, the better it is for him. But what is good is always hard to do.
You see that richer dey get yen gangan ni most times ...
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by blowjohn(m): 11:06am On Nov 10, 2023
Like strangers
That's what we are
Darling how can lovers pull apart so far?
Like strangers
How can it be?
Only days ago, we loved so tenderly

By the everly brothers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYJKw1cXclM&pp=ygUeZXZlcmx5IGJyb3RoZXJzIGxpa2Ugc3RyYW5nZXJz
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Israel07: 11:07am On Nov 10, 2023
benuejosh:

No dey cap... Any good looking guy with sizable bag and good prospects 'll bag her. She's not special. Eazi bag temi and Eazzy 'll probably bag Cuppy

1 Like

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by leisuretym: 11:07am On Nov 10, 2023
benuejosh:

Which young guy? Don't which any young guy to marry a Professional Boxer's Ex,

Do you know how fit those guys are and how much energy they use to descend on girls in the bedroom like they were in the boxing ring or gym? My brother, pls don't wish any guy to marry any girl they dump, I will never allow a boxer to date any of my sister
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Fatbam005: 11:08am On Nov 10, 2023
Why this kind news go dey make fp when emilokan has decided to ruin the country with hunger . How does this affect rice price
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by casualobserver: 11:10am On Nov 10, 2023
benuejosh:

It’s not about money. Her sister is quiet, her sister does not put all her business on social media, her sister is married. There is the woman you have fun with and here is the woman you marry…women take note. Serious minded men do not want to marry a woman whose business (and his) is/will be all over social media.

2 Likes

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Lovemeharder(f): 11:11am On Nov 10, 2023
As pretty as she is, Omo, I wonder what her problem is.
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Whatisurproblem(m): 11:12am On Nov 10, 2023
benuejosh:

Otedola need a DNA test on this Lady
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Federalofficia(m): 11:14am On Nov 10, 2023
Agric man come teach me work now abeg
Agricmoney:
speechless for Now

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by skj1377(m): 11:16am On Nov 10, 2023
Hide your relationship. Learn from Tonto dike.
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by jayAjoku(m): 11:17am On Nov 10, 2023
Any relationship wey you rush enter you go rush commot too no be joke . Loneliness shouldn’t make you Rush
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Kukutente23: 11:18am On Nov 10, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!

That's what we celeb go through oo everyone just want to have a taste of us and our lifestyle

Nairaland audio celeb
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Hezmatosky: 11:19am On Nov 10, 2023
benuejosh:

Ned Nwaoko will locate her soon undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olumide Oworu Graduates From Babcock University (Photos) / Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) / Jim Iyke Tries To Grab Sumo's Balls (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.