Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

"We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement (38170 Views)

Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement / DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible / Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Jman06(m): 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
macho44:

Truth is, none of the men she's been Intimately involved with "LOVED Her For Who She Was".
A lot of people go through life without finding their soulmate's, hopefully DJ Cuppy will find hers🙏. E fit be me sef, abi wetin you think 🤔
Hehehehe...e fit be you o, my guy grin

However, you need to understand that most ladies of nowadays don't bother about men's genuine love. They despise the good men who genuinely love them but prefer to go on a wild goose chase for frivolities. I'm telling you from experience!

Once I am genuinely in love with a lady, it hardly ever works out because as soon as I let them know I'm in love with them, that's the end of the relationship because they'll start making shakara and I'm not the type to start waiting and pestering for a long time. It drains me emotionally!

But if I come out with a typical playboy vibe, the ladies would be the ones getting burnt eventually because I'll not take them seriously. I want to marry a lady I'm deeply in love with because I know very well that the marriage would be more successful if I'm in love with the lady.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by themanderon: 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
The rich also cry.
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Mrfeel: 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2023
benuejosh:
An what if what she is saying has nothing to do with her relationship with Taylor?

Come to think of it, none of her relationships has lasted more than a year if i am correct. There's an issue somewhere.

Any young guy looking to settle down with cuppy must be as rich as her dad otherwise forget it. She has all that she wants or needs to be comfortable without a man. So you must be on the same level with her Dad as a guy to settle down with her.
Is Mr eazi as rich as cuppys dad ?
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by yinkeys(m): 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
Victor Anichebe doings undecided

Make ego no carry some of us go where I no know
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by chaloskyx: 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
but mr easi isnt on the same level now?
benuejosh:
An what if what she is saying has nothing to do with her relationship with Taylor?

Come to think of it, none of her relationships has lasted more than a year if i am correct. There's an issue somewhere.

Any young guy looking to settle down with cuppy must be as rich as her dad otherwise forget it. She has all that she wants or needs to be comfortable without a man. So you must be on the same level with her Dad as a guy to settle down with her.
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by thunderbabs: 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
benuejosh:

Funny fact is the man that would make her happy for the rest of her life is not a rich, famous, and wealthy person. But she might not want to bring herself down to that level

1 Like

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by jimb(m): 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
the guy na 2mins man, he couldn't impregnate her.. haha.. whose next
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by AbuTwins: 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2023
gladdensir:

Which kain quote be dis one na? 🥴

Na confirm quote o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by AbuTwins: 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2023
Tambari1974:
[Dangotes marry themselves, quote author=AbuTwins post=126890361]It's easier for a five year old camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for some to get married!

Keynote!
As no be all of us will get rich, so also is marriage!

I'm interested in Dangote's daughter not her!
Away from the media will give you peace of mind!

You no fit tell o!
I fit get luck!
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by macho44(m): 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
Jman06:
Hehehehe...e fit be you o, my guy grin

However, you need to understand that most ladies of nowadays don't bother about men's genuine love. They despise the good men who genuinely love them but prefer to go on a wild goose chase for frivolities. I'm telling you from experience!

Once I am genuinely in love with a lady, it hardly ever works out because as soon as I let them know I'm in love with them, that's the end of the relationship because they'll start making shakara and I'm not the type to start waiting and pestering for a long time. It drains me emotionally!

But if I come out with a typical playboy vibe, the ladies would be the ones getting burnt eventually because I'll not take them seriously. I want to marry a lady I'm deeply in love with because I know very well that the marriage would be more successful if I'm in love with the lady.
Ooooooooooooh!
How Do You Want Your BEER?
Ice Cold or Just Chilled With Nkwobi/Asun By The Side?
You're spot on with your analysis 🫂
What I Do Is, Whenever I'm Romantically Attracted To A Daughter Of Eve, If I Like Am Wella, I Go Let Am KNOW, I Go Still Let Am Know Day If She Begin Do Anyhow, Me Sef No SEND Am.

1 Like

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Mosba: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2023
I saw it cominnnnnnnnnnnnng!
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Jman06(m): 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2023
macho44:

Ooooooooooooh!
How Do You Want Your BEER?
Ice Cold or Just Chilled With Nkwobi/Asun By The Side?
You're spot on with your analysis 🫂
What I Do Is, Whenever I'm Romantically Attracted To A Daughter Of Eve, If I Like Am Wella, I Go Let Am KNOW, I Go Still Let Am Know Day If She Begin Do Anyhow, Me Sef No SEND Am.
lol....

I tell you! They can frustrate the hell out of a guy if they discover he's deeply into them.

1 Like

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by jojothaiv(m): 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2023
None of my business.
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by ABBkelvin(m): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2023
Charly68:
Cuppy only need a matured and sincere strong man to manage her. She is a brilliant goal getter and whoever is coming to take her away must be able,strategic and a good thinker that can help her get more focused and get enlarged in her vision. A socialite lady can hardly slow down except she gets a strongman to help her out with possible alternative
Why should a strong mature man help her out? Why should man who has dedicated all his life to improving himself then sacrifice that effort to a person of her personality? What's the strongman gain in all this? Why should you commit yourself to such girl assuming you are a strong man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by ABBkelvin(m): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
Panda7:
Let her look for a matured billionaire and become his third or fourth wife. No young or single guy is ready to be coaxed into handling the responsibility of a matured woman. And I believe she knows Islam permits the marriage of upto four women by a single rich man. Stop knocking r/ship/ courting doors unless you want to continue enjoying the fornication.
Solid point.

1 Like

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by ABBkelvin(m): 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
XerXers:
Let her marry her Dad then

grin cheesy
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Truvelisback(m): 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
Na kiss 😘 and tell be her problem. She needs to start keeping her relationship and private life private. No be everything person supposed bring come suicide media. 😏
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by maxzzo1(m): 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2023
This gal no get shame, representing Yoruba pple badly.....how many biyz she go friend
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Myer(m): 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2023
benuejosh:

This is where most people get it wrong.
Financial riches isn't the only riches there is.
She may not even know what's missing in her life that she's longing for. She just knows some thing significant is missing.
I pray she finds Christ, what she's missing, and much more will find her.
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by finallybusy: 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
benuejosh:
fool! Where did she mention the guys name in her post? Abi you too just wan feel among people quoting me.
Don't feed trolls.
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by crossbreedwears(m): 7:53am On Nov 11, 2023
I disagree with you! I think Cuppy's issue is far beyond dating a man of her dad's wealth. She might have anger issues or something that turns men ofd.
benuejosh:

Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Charly68: 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2023
ABBkelvin:

Why should a strong mature man help her out? Why should man who has dedicated all his life to improving himself then sacrifice that effort to a person of her personality? What's the strongman gain in all this? Why should you commit yourself to such girl assuming you are a strong man?
Relationship is an asset and it is powerful if gotten right . It takes commitment to make your woman become her best and vise versa ..Those who go into relationships only for selfish reason can't maintain relationship,there is a price to pay ...Ask those who stay married the cost of their togetherness and they will tell you. It takes maturity to nurture your partner to realize his or her dream,matured men and women are patient and temperate in all things
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Tito24: 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2023
Okiton:
cheesy

Random guys go finish this girl pussy
That her hole down there have received enough preeeq

This cuppy sef should rest kwanu
she isn't like your useless sisters and mother
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Colson(m): 11:00pm On Jan 18
Colson:
🧐

Rozz/zzor/rozcol/wargidanairala/iyaebe/iyaebethegreat most recently iconicR and now capricona grin
updated, now ereluroz grin
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by EreluRoz: 11:01pm On Jan 18
Colson:
updated, now ereluroz grin
You are a snake hiding under this monika
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Colson(m): 11:04pm On Jan 18
EreluRoz:
You are a snake hiding under this monika
lol. I'm too clever... That's it. This is nairaland, you'll meet different kind of people. The dumb, the intelligent, the smart and the toxic. You shouldn't be surprised that someone here knows this much about you.
Ciao
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by EreluRoz: 11:05pm On Jan 18
Colson:
lol. I'm too clever... That's it. This is nairaland, you'll meet different kind of people. The dumb, the intelligent, the smart and the toxic. You shouldn't be surprised that someone here knows this much about you.
Ciao
I know who you are, keep disguising
Re: "We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement by Colson(m): 11:07pm On Jan 18
you can never grin
If you like, scan through my posts you won't get shit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Blossom Chukwujekwu's Traditional Marriage Today / Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document / Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.