Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

I Hate Women With Passion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Women With Passion (635 Views)

I Am Starting To Hate Women. / Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Women With Passion by plsdisvirginme: 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
I don't know why.
They just disgust me

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Women With Passion by SIXTEENTH(m): 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2023
Easy Man, no fronting that's life for you, it's either you hate them or love them all
Re: I Hate Women With Passion by gratefulheart(m): 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
Including your mother, grandma and great grand ma? They're all women too.
Hatred is a poison just to remind you... it's a destroyer of the carrier.

plsdisvirginme:
I don't know why.
They just disgust me

1 Like

Re: I Hate Women With Passion by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2023
Gay vibes

Am outta here

Spits

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Women With Passion by Reminderz: 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2023
I don't hate women... why would I hate women... Mr man, you need help if you hate women... if you got played or betrayed by a woman due to how dump or naive you are back then, it's left for you to sharpen your senses...

I don't hate women, I only detest foolish women... women with low IQ...
Re: I Hate Women With Passion by Preservedfish: 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
Why you rather be gay ??
Re: I Hate Women With Passion by etrange: 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
These are your threads below. You are clearly obsessed with women just like many of you that come on here everyday to create threads or make comments on how they hate women. Your obsession has ruined your life, and you're taking your frustration out on the opposite gender. Get help.

Re: I Hate Women With Passion by Lovemeharder(f): 4:13am On Nov 11, 2023
What are your reasons?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Support My Handwork / Can You Save Your Money In Your Girlfriend's Care? / What Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.