Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,052 members, 7,859,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

You Can Question God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can Question God (147 Views)

To Question God's Existence Is To Question If We Should Do The Good He Says / Why You Should Absolutely Question "God" / Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Question God by HugeElephant(f): 2:27am On Nov 11, 2023
Humans go about their days with inclinations toward good or evil since Life is meant to happen. In the Song "Deceiving Eve" by Tory Lanes, there is a narrative of how Adam and Eve ate the apple. And how everything could have been perfect but it's imperfect. John Milton too in his iconic "Paradise Lost" narrate Adam and Eve's choice.

If things aren't right, at least I'm human and can question the Most High. Regardless what the questions are, the Most High remains the Most High.

I can question the most high. Because these events seem pre-determined. According to Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you... ".

He is a God of purpose. He has a particular purpose for these situations. He knows every soul right from the "souls journey ". I'm only human if I desire to understand the disappointments and pain.

Some say, "You can't question God". Perhaps the question won't change a thing or two but atleast the heart is relived.
Whatever happens, just pray, by being thankful and aknowledge things could have been perfect but it's imperfect.
Re: You Can Question God by Kobojunkie: 2:40am On Nov 11, 2023
HugeElephant:
■ Humans go about their days with inclinations toward good or evil since Life is meant to happen. In the Song "Deceiving Eve" by Tory Lanes, there is a narrative of how Adam and Eve ate the apple. And how everything could have been perfect but it's imperfect. John Milton too in his iconic "Paradise Lost" narrate Adam and Eve's choice. If things aren't right, at least I'm human and can question the Most High. Regardless what the questions are, the Most High remains the Most High. I can question the most high. Because these events seem pre-determined. According to Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you... ".
■ He is a God of purpose. He has a particular purpose for these situations. He knows every soul right from the "souls journey ". I'm only human if I desire to understand disappointments and pain. Some say, "You can't question God". Perhaps the question won't change a thing or two but atleast the heart is relived. Whatever happens, just pray, by being thankful and aknowledge things could have been perfect but it's imperfect.
1. The claim that because God foreknew means God must have predetermined it all is very wrong since it isn't supported by any of what is written in Scripture. undecided

As for the statement God made particularly to Jeremiah, indeed, God foreknew His chosen people — Israel — but that does not mean God made decisions on behalf of each of them. God is written as seeing the end from the beginning meaning God knows even the end of every man from his beginning. This does not mean that God maps man's end on his behalf from the beginning— God subverts man's will. Rather, it means something along the lines of God knows the end that man will map out for himself even before man does so. undecided

2. No man has ever been struck down for questioning God, so. undecided
Re: You Can Question God by Iamanoited: 3:31am On Nov 11, 2023
THINGS ARE PERFECT. JUST DON'T BE JEALOUS.
Re: You Can Question God by Iamanoited: 3:35am On Nov 11, 2023
THINGS ARE PERFECT. JUST DON'T BE JEALOUS.

GOD IS GOD AND RIGHTEOUS. HUMANS ARE SELFISH AND ALWAYS SEEKING TO BE RIGHTEOUS.
Re: You Can Question God by Iamanoited: 3:51am On Nov 11, 2023
WHY SHOULD 10/7 HAPPEN IN GAZA?

AND THIS EVIL AND UNTAMEDABLE RACE IS SEEKING SYMPATHY AND FORGET IT NEVER HAPPENED. THE LAW FROM PALESTINE IS "LOVE YOURSELVES AS YOURSELVES".

HAMAS SHOULDN'T BE JEALOUS, COVETOUS, MURDEROUS, ADULTEROUS, THIEVERY OR EVIL. THEY JUST PLAYED GOD BY ATTACKING ISRAEL FROM THE BACK DOOR. ONLY GOD COULD DO THAT.
Re: You Can Question God by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:30am On Nov 11, 2023
HugeElephant:

If things aren't right, at least I'm human and can question the Most High. Regardless what the questions are, the Most High remains the Most High.

Questioning God isn't evil after all Abraham the patriarch questioned God:

That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right? Genesis 18:25

From the above Abraham is QUESTIONING God based on what he knew about Him as the righteous judge but most people don't know how to make God their friend {James 2:23} due to the selfishness in their hearts they feel once they become God's friend they should control the whole planet and all the riches in it, that is not what Abraham had in mind remember the man remain childless not until his old age that is what most people don't know.

Today you can't question God the way Abraham did because you won't hear anyone unlike God was speaking directly with Abraham but you can ask questions by studying the Bible with Jesus' disciples sent to come and visit you in your home, they will answer all the questions you have using the Bible just as Jesus did among the Jews.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Question God by Aemmyjah(m): 8:15am On Nov 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Questioning God isn't evil after all Abraham the patriarch questioned God:

That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right? Genesis 18:25

From the above Abraham is QUESTIONING God based on what he knew about Him as the righteous judge but most people don't know how to make God their friend {James 2:23} due to the selfishness in their hearts they feel once they become God's friend they should control the whole planet and all the riches in it, that is not what Abraham had in mind remember the man remain childless not until his old age that is what most people don't know.

Today you can't question God the way Abraham did because you won't hear anyone unlike God was speaking directly with Abraham but you can ask questions by studying the Bible with Jesus' disciples sent to come and visit you in your home, they will answer all the questions you have using the Bible just as Jesus did among the Jews.

I so love this comments.
Your comments always lead to a fine, thought-provoking and interesting conclusion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Question God by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I so love this comments.
Your comments always lead to a fine, thought-provoking and interesting conclusion

Jehovah's is rocking the nations and the valuable things of the nations is falling into God's house.

When some read my comments they often say it's because i was born among JWs unknown to them that i found the truth, sold everything i had to buy it!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

KUSH & The Table Of Nations Propaganda [MUST WATCH] #akibansi #ejagham #kush #er / How To Keep Your Faith In Troubled Times / Christmas Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.