Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) (70684 Views)

Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle / How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses / Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Timetravel88: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2023
masterfactor:
South Africa is something else, let the south Africa be divided into two, let the white stay alone and the barbaric black stay on their own.

There’s an ongoing campaign in SA for the country to be divided. Western Cape independence is all about the whites having enough and now want to chart their own destiny.
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by efeski(m): 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2023
masterfactor:
South Africa is something else, let the south Africa be divided into two, let the white stay alone and the barbaric black stay on their own.

Oscar Pistorious is a white South African
He murdered his then girlfriend in cold blood
Some would consider the manner in which he carried out the act barbaric

So wtf are you saying about the blacks ?

Do you know the atrocities committed by the whites during the apartheid era?

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery brother

1 Like

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by 43Ronin: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2023
na TMZ papa
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by shanicebabey: 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2023
South Africans are barbaric in nature, aww. What wickedness evilized human demon is this. Eh there is no justification for this wicked act.
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by zoogy2007: 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2023
ehikwe22:

So the whites that were capable of perpetrating all those atrocities are not barbaric? You think the whites are innocent of the monsters that south Africans have turned into? You don't sound intelligent
Don't mind him
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Chukwunonso1: 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2023
Makunahatata:
human eater spotted... When ur ppl dey tribalize Amala, u lost ur voice den. Shameless hypocrite

You need redemption, you are not fit for a sane society. You soul is too corrupt and dark
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by HartetarLee001: 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

They will surely did, because that is what they trained them to do. With good lawyers, don’t be surprised that this criminal might even get away with it on the ground of “mental illness”
Disembark from there these one nah international crime no blogs wey no carry am
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by HartetarLee001: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2023
efeski:

Oscar Pistorious is a white South African
He murdered his then girlfriend in cold blood
Some would consider the manner in which he carried out the act barbaric

So wtf are you saying about the blacks ?

Do you know the atrocities committed by the whites during the apartheid era?

Oscar kill her wife unintentionally he mistakenly her for a burgler
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery brother
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Makunahatata: 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2023
Chukwunonso1:

You need redemption, you are not fit for a sane society. You soul is too corrupt and dark
oga! goan say that to your human eaters trying to disrupt Amala fiesta in the east
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by lagosrd: 11:17pm On Nov 11, 2023
When we say south Africans are primitively barbaric set of people, some people will say no . From their ANC to their Red overall wearing demons and lazy men . They don't fit into any society comprising of human beings
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2023
From mear look that man have mental issue. I pray may we not be a victim of no case. That kind thing they pain.
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by kizxaxa: 12:21am On Nov 12, 2023
South Africans are barbaric? These kind things happen in Nigeria too now adays. Una never see videos yet.
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by DavidEsq(m): 12:41am On Nov 12, 2023
MZEE01:
South Africa is one of the deadliest countries to live in.

The point 👉 and kill mindset they possess is scary.

This man up there is not less than a carnivorous animal.

Majority of the core citizens of South Africa are lazy and can't handle successes of other people who are doing better than them.

Worst part, they are being enslaved still, by the whites.

They were more than two people in those photos.

The third person is the bigger animal

Very true
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Ashirioluwa: 12:42am On Nov 12, 2023
HartetarLee001:
Disembark from there these one nah international crime no blogs wey no carry am

I know, but if his medical records show that the man has a mental illness and his lawyers can prove that he was insane at the time he committed the crime, then don't be surprised that he might get away with it.

The court will sentence him to psychiatric hospital for treatment
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by DavidEsq(m): 12:43am On Nov 12, 2023
highchief1:
insecuriuty and fear made me leave SA.those guys get as them be
The moment I hear their songs, I skip immediately. Very useless, dirty, lazy, jealous, insecure lots
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by CoolJulian: 1:06am On Nov 12, 2023
I believe that most black South Africans are born wicked.
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by tobsidan1: 6:27am On Nov 12, 2023
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Chukwunonso1: 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2023
Makunahatata:
oga! goan say that to your human eaters trying to disrupt Amala fiesta in the east

Ok, I will.

You, what will you say to your own people- yuor people aren't exactly saints you know..

Aren't your people know for ritual and a whole lot of other dark activities as well

But what's wrong with you guys that are tribalist here, do you people reason normal at all??
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by KingCold: 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2023
Free2Fly:

Barbarism as in how??

Are Nigerians as barbaric as the useless South Africans that fight and kill fellow Africans in their streets?

One of your health minister recently banned pregnant Zimbabwean women from attending antenatals in your hospitals simply out of hatred?

Have you heard of such folly in Nigeria before, you stinking bastard?

There are no other group of Africans that are as enlightened, educated and "woke" as Nigerians.
Look at this dirty, imbecilic cockroach calling Nigerians barbaric. Nawaoo
Mans ' Still asking the obvious
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by KingCold: 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2023
tobsidan1:

I hate South Africans with passion ☹️
Trust me the feelings mutual , furthermore one's going to the other one's country for greener pastures, not the othe way around..LoL
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by KingCold: 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2023
CoolJulian:
I believe that most black South Africans are born wicked.
Check your ritualists self then come back to comment
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by KingCold: 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2023
DavidEsq:

The moment I hear their songs, I skip immediately. Very useless, dirty, lazy, jealous, insecure lots
OMG!! look who's talking? A Nigerian of all people grin grin grin
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by KingCold: 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2023
kizxaxa:
South Africans are barbaric? These kind things happen in Nigeria too now adays. Una never see videos yet.
Trust me, I have not seen barbarism similar what I sew in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by KingCold: 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2023
Timetravel88:

There’s an ongoing campaign in SA for the country to be divided. Western Cape independence is all about the whites having enough and now want to chart their own destiny.
The same Western Cape has blacks in it sooo? Don't go around reading things conceived by 3 people
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by KingCold: 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2023
streetsoldier1:

Humans are talking.... People like you should keep quiet and learn
There's nothing to learn from savages
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by KingCold: 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2023
shanicebabey:
South Africans are barbaric in nature, aww. What wickedness evilized human demon is this. Eh there is no justification for this wicked act.
Nigerians are the last people on earth to talk about being civilized and barbarism

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by KingCold: 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2023
Free2Fly:

Barbarism as in how??

Are Nigerians as barbaric as the useless South Africans that fight and kill fellow Africans in their streets?

One of your health minister recently banned pregnant Zimbabwean women from attending antenatals in your hospitals simply out of hatred?

Have you heard of such folly in Nigeria before, you stinking bastard?

There are no other group of Africans that are as enlightened, educated and "woke" as Nigerians.
Look at this dirty, imbecilic cockroach calling Nigerians barbaric. Nawaoo
Barbarism as in this..

No country in Africa comes close

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by KingCold: 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2023
DavidEsq:

Nobody cares
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by streetsoldier1(m): 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2023
KingCold:
There's nothing to learn from savages

Learn to live like human, in another news, another sub-human from S.A stabbed his wife in broda day light with the intention of killing her
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by KingCold: 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2023
streetsoldier1:

Learn to live like human, in another news, another sub-human from S.A stabbed his wife in broda day light with the intention of killing her
Heed your own advice Nigerian..civilize first the we shall talk

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Free2Fly: 6:57am On Nov 13, 2023
KingCold:
Barbarism as in this..

No country in Africa comes close

That picture is not from Nigeria, you idiot

If killings make people barbaric, don't you think your SA is far more barbaric than Nigeria, as there are more killings going on there per hour??
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by KingCold: 7:06am On Nov 13, 2023
Free2Fly:

That picture is not from Nigeria, you idiot

If killings make people barbaric, don't you think your SA is far more barbaric than Nigeria, as there are more killings going on there per hour??
I can simply remove that one and there's still 50 more i can replace with, makes no difference. You are just barbaric in nature. Even now, here in SA you're infamous for living maggots in women's privates after sex.. imagine.

South Africa has a sophisticated system of measuring crime rates bro, that's why crime rates seem high because things are documented here same with our HIV rates, everything it's recorded unlike over there...

And crime doesn't only mean murder..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) / Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank / EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.