Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,455 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) (70692 Views)

Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle / How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines β€” Witnesses / Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by meedoLock(m): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2023
Too many insane people walking around us. Like the illegal killing was not enough, was he going to eat the intestine?

If hell is really at all, this man needs no conveyance... sad angry

1 Like

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by TMKsouth: 10:30am On Nov 11, 2023
KingCold:
Do you wanna see more of your barbarism? If not, Shut the fvck up!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚βœŒπŸΎπŸ†πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦

1 Like

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by honda001: 10:30am On Nov 11, 2023
[code][/code]
Absuchat:
grin
Let's see how one criminal lawyer will defend this one
pictures was taken under duress and gun point...my client is innocent
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2023
wonder233:
One on one, no single person can kill me with a knife like this, we go drag am, kill ourselves.
You have to be at least 3 or 4 to take me out.
Fear makes people submit and die. And that is so common with Africans.. So cowardly.
C'mon fight for your life! That is why I like whites, you can't kill even a fragile white teenage girl one on one like this, she will fight you with everything.
But see a grown up man meekly submitting to a single fellow man of same size, no single scratch on your assailant....
He has two knives biko
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by UselessBuharist: 10:33am On Nov 11, 2023
Princedapace:

What is really the difference between this SA man and countless Nigerians found with human head, missing bwests, missing dicks, missing eyes, hearts, etc?
Why do we always act saint?

Your answer is in the picture
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by miniziter(m): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
I hate that profession

2 Likes

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Bravepenis: 10:37am On Nov 11, 2023
This is one the men with liver.
Intestines are very nutritious.
This is a win win case for the lawyer
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by MrJames007: 10:39am On Nov 11, 2023
Was he sleeping when all of these happened or what? Couldn't he fight back

1 Like

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Mekoyaw(m): 10:43am On Nov 11, 2023
Honestly I've same fervent, burning bewilderment & curiosity as you. undecided
That man is a direct replica of the devil's incarnate. Gosh!!!
victornwaru:
Which kind human being be this.
This is so gury. shocked cool
Who snapped him when he was taking the selfie after killing the man?
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
There are some seriously mad folks out there.

Don't provoke some guys...what hides inside their dark hearts would shock you.

2 condoms around the dead guy. Blood at his groin area = stabbed p3nis....

Inference : The deceased was a colleague that probably screwed his wife.
I just checked back and I saw the condom o, it might be true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by tonididdy(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2023
masterfactor:
South Africa is something else, let the south Africa be divided into two, let the white stay alone and the barbaric black stay on their own.

....that's not your decision to make if you aren't San ....leave them to their own problems and face yours

Misplaced priority

2 Likes

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Honestfrend: 10:48am On Nov 11, 2023
wonder233:
One on one, no single person can kill me with a knife like this, we go drag am, kill ourselves.
Fear makes people submit and die. And that is so common with Africans.. So cowardly.
C'mon fight for your life! That is why I like whites, you can't kill even a fragile white teenage girl one on one like this, she will fight you with everything.
But see a grown up man meekly submitting to a single fellow man of same size, no single scratch on your assailant....

See ur mouth... So if person wan con kill u with knife the person go first tell u..

Just sit don unaware make somebody stab u for neck.. Make i see as u go take fight back..

1 Like

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by justking(m): 10:55am On Nov 11, 2023
This is very wicked and very unreasonable
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Odjirigho: 10:57am On Nov 11, 2023
Absuchat:
grin

Very very easy. There are several grounds to get away with it, number one is Mental instability

2 Likes

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by KingCold: 10:58am On Nov 11, 2023
socialjustice93:

They are evil, lazy and hate filled. Thank God you left.
Good riddance he left, one less Nigerian. These people are leaving maggots in our women's private parts, you Nigerians are primitive, egoistic, obsessed with money to the point you'll boil your mothers'heads for it. You're the evil ones here..

I mean, just look!, you've even taken your barbarism to Dubai (spits)**

No wonder no country wants you

1 Like

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by ufuosman(m): 11:02am On Nov 11, 2023
Devilish mind
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by steeltrust: 11:03am On Nov 11, 2023
KingCold:
How do you people develop such big mouths when such are daily occurrences in that shithole?
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
I said it

I thought SA is heaven and no bad thing happens there
After all we’re not hypocrites like you
So we let you see the good and bad part of us

Cheerrsss to your delusion πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by nedekid: 11:03am On Nov 11, 2023
Things de happen shocked
Not everyone you see is normal.

1 Like

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by nedekid: 11:04am On Nov 11, 2023
Odjirigho:

Very very easy. There are several grounds to get away with it, number one is Mental instability
Abi, plead insanity.

1 Like

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Evolutionism: 11:05am On Nov 11, 2023
Enjoyment Galore.

Nothing to see here. Just NatGeoWild Advance show.
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by KingCold: 11:05am On Nov 11, 2023
steeltrust:
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
I said it

I thought SA is heaven and no bad thing happens there
After all we’re not hypocrites like you
So we let you see the good and bad part of us

Cheerrsss to your delusion πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Apply your brain here, Utopia doesn't exist, nobody said SA was heaven but your barbarism is unmatched anywhere in Africa, you should just shut it. You aren't in any position to point fingers at anyone

1 Like

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by steeltrust: 11:06am On Nov 11, 2023
TMKsouth:

An average Nigerian is a skull miner in the name of money rituals. Isn't money your third god after God and white peopleπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
here we go πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…
South Africa isa heaven on earth
Bad things don’t happen there
At least we show our good part and bad part so we’re not hypocrites like you πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Scalawags πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by steeltrust: 11:09am On Nov 11, 2023
KingCold:
Apply your brain here, Utopia doesn't exist, nobody said SA was heaven but your barbarism is unmatched anywhere in Africa, you should just shut it. You aren't in any position to point fingers at anyone
dumb ass no one is pointing finger

Tell me one country which doesn’t has it flaws
Travel and be educated
Don’t be a drawback thinking you doing anything good

Cheerrsss to your delusion like I said πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by KingCold: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2023
TMKsouth:

It's their culture πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ
And they're even taking it abroad

1 Like

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by socialjustice93: 11:15am On Nov 11, 2023
KingCold:
Good riddance he left, one less Nigerian. These people are leaving maggots in our women's private parts, you Nigerians are primitive, egoistic, obsessed with money to the point you'll boil your mothers'heads for it. You're the evil ones here..

I mean, just look!, you've even taken your barbarism to Dubai (spits)**

No wonder no country wants you

See if you don't speak out against the evils committed by your brothers, you will soon be the next victim and not only will your intestine be ripped out, your eyes too..
And for your loosed women, it's no news they're the number one carrier and distributor of HIV and AIDS.
Fo**ish mzazi miscreant coming here to yarn dust, tuehh!
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Ketamine9000mg(m): 11:16am On Nov 11, 2023
wonder233:

You don't know what you are saying. You just don't know.
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by AbuTwins: 11:16am On Nov 11, 2023
OPICANTO2223:

Nooo, the guy is from the lineage of oduduw republic, but resides in SA. They are repeated champions of human slewing and skull mining. If you doubt me try participate in Oro human hunting festival.

Oro doesn't take pictures or video of victims.
I remember IPOB cannibals in the SE!
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by KingCold: 11:17am On Nov 11, 2023
steeltrust:
dumb ass no one is pointing finger

Tell me one country which doesn’t has it flaws
Travel and be educated
Don’t be a drawback thinking you doing anything good

Cheerrsss to your delusion like I said πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
The whole point of this thread is to point fingers at South Africans, specifically black ones. Read the comments....again, you aren't any
position to point f8ngers at anyone . Little isolated incident of a deranged killer has made you so excited thinking we are like you, we aren't the same

Lol, oh I do travel, unlike Nigerians I don't sew travel as way to flee my country

Quit the fake laugh emojis..you are dying of chest pain

1 Like

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by wrongnumber: 11:20am On Nov 11, 2023
Absuchat:
grin

The lawyer will claim he is insane and that will be the end.
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:21am On Nov 11, 2023
Waterlilly:
For this devilish act , I support Jungle justice
No
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Free2Fly: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2023
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://trendygists.com/2023/11/11/man-killed-his-colleague-remove-his-intestines-and-took-selfies-in-sibanye-stillwater-video/

In one minute, he killed his brother or another black African, in another, he's protesting for "freedom" & long life for the Palestinian terrorists.

Those guys from SA are yeye hypocrites.
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by mariovito(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2023
Absuchat:
grin

Lol.

Insanity, automation.

Prove any of the above, it Will water down the charge, most he gets committed to a mental asylum.

From there anything can happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) / Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank / EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.