Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) (70688 Views)

Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle / How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses / Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Way4orward: 8:30am On Nov 11, 2023
Say No to drugs
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Omenlon: 8:31am On Nov 11, 2023
This could be a movie. Who snap the guy while he was taking the selfie? Please somebody should help me out before I comment again.

1 Like

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by uchwar1: 8:31am On Nov 11, 2023
Suicide mission
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Edusouls(m): 8:32am On Nov 11, 2023
Gates of hell has been cracked open due to collaboration between devil and humanity unleashing demons all over earth, these has made many people possessed, you are just seeing a human being but not knowing he or she is just a vessel for another nasty supernatural being living inside, we are living in the last days

4 Likes

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by rawfacts2023: 8:32am On Nov 11, 2023
The world is indeed full of evil.
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by JONSYN7154: 8:32am On Nov 11, 2023
Samantha124 came and say something about this.
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by rawfacts2023: 8:32am On Nov 11, 2023
The world is indeed full of evil.

May the Lord deliver us from the possessed oe in Jesus name amen.
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Sleekfingers: 8:32am On Nov 11, 2023
UselessBuharist:
The kind of crimes South Africans commits dey make the devil fear

Is Nigeria any different?

4 Likes

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Bimpe29: 8:33am On Nov 11, 2023
Aundhu Billahi Mina Shaitan Rajeem.

He must truly be crazy for committing such a heinous crime.
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by streetsoldier1(m): 8:34am On Nov 11, 2023
South Africans are yet to develop into complete human being, they are still in between animals and humans.... Even monkeys won't behave like this

4 Likes

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Coconunu(m): 8:34am On Nov 11, 2023
Everybody is calling the man wicked man
Nobody bother to ask the reason y the man carry such act ....
Omoh currently if u try to kill me and u miss i will kill u without thinking twice

1 Like

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by NaijaCover(m): 8:34am On Nov 11, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by frankblinkz(m): 8:34am On Nov 11, 2023
wonder233:
One on one, no single person can kill me with a knife like this, we go drag am, kill ourselves.
You have to be at least 3 or 4 to take me out.
Fear makes people submit and die. And that is so common with Africans.. So cowardly.
C'mon fight for your life! That is why I like whites, you can't kill even a fragile white teenage girl one on one like this, she will fight you with everything.
But see a grown up man meekly submitting to a single fellow man of same size, no single scratch on your assailant....
you just dey find talk and attention

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by gladdensir(m): 8:35am On Nov 11, 2023
oyoofong:
Bad guy,what could have been the deceased offence? The end is closer than we've thought.

You are thinking what I was thinking.

1 Like

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Judgementa1: 8:35am On Nov 11, 2023
When you thought you ve seen it all.
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Blake755: 8:36am On Nov 11, 2023
wonder233:
One on one, no single person can kill me with a knife like this, we go drag am, kill ourselves.
Fear makes people submit and die. And that is so common with Africans.. So cowardly.
C'mon fight for your life! That is why I like whites, you can't kill even a fragile white teenage girl one on one like this, she will fight you with everything.
But see a grown up man meekly submitting to a single fellow man of same size, no single scratch on your assailant....
Swears the dead guy even looks more strong than him sef

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by jamesversion: 8:36am On Nov 11, 2023
Come in here, real fast TMKSOUTH.
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Sleekfingers: 8:38am On Nov 11, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
Let's see how one criminal lawyer will defend this one

His lawyer will explore the loopholes and technicalities of the law. The lawyer might say, he is mentally unstable. Call for a psychiatrist to evaluate him. Send him to an asylum home, after 5 years or less. He will be released.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by sircrabo: 8:39am On Nov 11, 2023
Did he sleep with his wife ? what on earth can lead to that
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by unite4real: 8:39am On Nov 11, 2023
Headline should be SA MAD MAN KILLS......

1 Like

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by todugo(m): 8:39am On Nov 11, 2023
He is a psychopathic killer probably taking revenge.
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Felix6: 8:40am On Nov 11, 2023
masterfactor:
South Africa is something else, let the south Africa be divided into two, let the white stay alone and the barbaric black stay on their own.
That principle should be extended to nairaland.com as well, so that senseless comments like yours can be quarantined, from meaningful ones.

1 Like

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Sleekfingers: 8:40am On Nov 11, 2023
simplyOJ:
Simple evil. Those SA guys can be very heartless most times.

Nigerians Nko? Is setting people ablaze not a heartless and inhumane? Is using human to prepare egusi soup not hearltless and demonic ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Ezmans: 8:41am On Nov 11, 2023
masterfactor:
South Africa is something else, let the south Africa be divided into two, let the white stay alone and the barbaric black stay on their own.
are 2 of them not blacks

1 Like

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Oakenshield: 8:42am On Nov 11, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
Let's see how one criminal lawyer will defend this one
sure they will and will come with a mental defense.
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by TMKsouth: 8:43am On Nov 11, 2023
jamesversion:
Come in here, real fast TMKSOUTH.

U wanna compare notes?🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

1 Like

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Ezmans: 8:43am On Nov 11, 2023
wonder233:
what if the person comes suddenly from behind

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Maxtipulation(m): 8:44am On Nov 11, 2023
This man ancestors must be from Yoruba, what's different from what he did and Skull mining?

2 Likes

Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by gladdensir(m): 8:45am On Nov 11, 2023
I watched the video and it was horrific. This world have really turned to something else. That horrid picture of undone mankind was busy stabbing the victim and a lot of company workers or securities behind locked gate there were busy recording and moaning at the heinous act instead of grabbing the (were) and unleashing jungle justice on him.
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by Exceed15: 8:47am On Nov 11, 2023
Please how can i unread this .
Re: SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) by SIXTEENTH(m): 8:47am On Nov 11, 2023
Truly insanity is of stages and categories
(it's has class)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) / Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank / EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.