Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,261 members, 7,839,323 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria (7099 Views)

Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO / 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa / The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria by forgiveness: 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2023
IamAtikulate:

Even if Aba stops developing, it'll take Ikorodu a thousand years of constant development to catch up.

FACT

Fact for your village. grin
Re: Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria by forgiveness: 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2023
Abagworo:

I've checked google map and got 7 but I know it should be more than 10 going by photos I've seen from several sources. I don't live in Aba nor have I visited the city for years but I do follow up development across Nigeria.

I lived there. Nothing like 7 chicken republic.
Re: Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria by igwebuike01: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2023
forgiveness:

Ota is Lagos!? Bhuhahahahaha. Let Lagos collect tax dere na.
It's is Lagos suburb
Re: Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria by igwebuike01: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2023
Badadvisor:

Emene is not enugu city sir.
About 10 minutes drive to enugu city.
Even New haven extension is not enugu town, 5 minutes drive to the city.
They are all Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria by igwebuike01: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2023
Abagworo:

Aba has more than 2. I only mentioned Geometric because my focus was on Osisioma LGA. There are 2 power plants at Ugwunagbo LGA and 1 more at Aba North LGA.
Even Alaoji is part of greater Aba
Re: Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria by Obagreatdatoye(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
PHIPEX:
In the interest of your future children, try to step out of that your community. Is it the Ota that the only tarred road is the major road that runs from Sango bus stop to Atan junction axis toward Idiroko boarder? or Agbara that runs from Atan Junction to Agbara bus stop with no motorable road? the rest are full of untarred roads with bungalows scattered everywhere?

So your onitsha is full of tar road?
How many tarred road dey onitsha?
So it's only tarred road that defined defined a city?
How about the economic value, population density, commercial and industrial scale of the area.

You are dumb and illiterate.
I am ashame of your llliteracy
Re: Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria by IamAtikulate: 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
forgiveness:

I lived there. Nothing like 7 chicken republic.
You live where?

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria by IamAtikulate: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2023
forgiveness:

Umule road opposite 7 deck? Oga, most of those building don't have access to water and inner street roads are bad. That's not development. Development is about good infrastructures and Ikorodu is ahead of Aba in this area.

Chicken republic upto 10? Why u dey lie like this, huh?

Which Ikorodu get inner street roads? Are you sure you know Ikorodu?

😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria by XerXers: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2023
Obagreatdatoye:

So your onitsha is full of tar road?
How many tarred road dey onitsha?
So it's only tarred road that defined defined a city?
How about the economic value, population density, commercial and industrial scale of the area.

You are dumb and illiterate.
I am ashame of your llliteracy
I advise you to travel please

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria by Splashme: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2023
Gajagojo:
What is the size of Onitsha?
Peope just open their months to talk nonsense

How is Onitsha a city?g

Land .mass? Population?
How many higher institutions?
Hospitals?
Stadia?
Airports?

Hia .... wonders shall never end.
Oga, have you been to Onitsha before?

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria by Badadvisor: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2023
OVB123:
As far it is less than 20 minutes drive, it is in enugu city. Please, stop segregating them from enugu may city because cunurbation is already catch up with it.
So you'd call ibagwa,amorji ,agbani or new gra enugu also?
Those are suburb including emene if we are to be straight
Re: Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria by Badadvisor: 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
igwebuike01:

They are all Enugu
Re: Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria by Obagreatdatoye(m): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2023
XerXers:

I advise you to travel please
I have traveled ....nothing new or special to see beyond SW.
Re: Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria by XerXers: 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2023
Obagreatdatoye:

I have traveled ....nothing new or special to see beyond SW.
That rotten decaying place? Good for you

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria by XerXers: 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2023
Badadvisor:

They are all Enugu. Even Ugwuogo and 9th mile

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria by XerXers: 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
Splashme:

Hia .... wonders shall never end.
Oga, have you been to Onitsha before?
They rely on Google that gives them results for only Onitsha south and Onitsha north local government

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
XerXers:

That rotten decaying place? Good for you
You meant decaying place in the east?...
Re: Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria by OVB123: 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2023
Badadvisor:

They are all part of greater enugu city.
Re: Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria by Badadvisor: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
XerXers:

They are all Enugu. Even Ugwuogo and 9th mile
No i beg to disagree.
Emene mainland, after innoson,sunrise estate and environs should be understandable not ibagwa,ugwogo and the likes
Re: Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria by Badadvisor: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2023
OVB123:
They are all part of greater enugu city.
Whatever you mean by greater city. We are talking about the capital city of enugu state.
No i beg to disagree.
Emene mainland, after innoson,sunrise estate and environs should be understandable not ibagwa,ugwogo and the likes
Re: Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria by forgiveness: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2023
IamAtikulate:

You live where?

Aba
Re: Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria by forgiveness: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
igwebuike01:

It's is Lagos suburb

Even Sagamu and Abeokuta too, right? grin
Re: Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
forgiveness:

Aba

Since you live in Aba how come you said pnly one Chicken Republic is in Aba or are you restricted to a certain route?

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria by forgiveness: 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2023
Abagworo:

Since you live in Aba how come you said pnly one Chicken Republic is in Aba or are you restricted to a certain route?

Left 3 years ago
Re: Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria by igwebuike01: 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2023
Badadvisor:

Whatever you mean by greater city. We are talking about the capital city of enugu state.
No i beg to disagree.
They have all meged
Re: Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria by igwebuike01: 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2023
forgiveness:

Even Sagamu and Abeokuta too, right? grin
No. Sagamu and ijebu ode are detached from Lagos urban sprawl. Abeokuta is far away. Try check maps
Re: Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2023
forgiveness:

Aba

Since you live in Aba how come you said only one Chicken Republic is in Aba or are you restricted to a certain route?
Re: Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2023
forgiveness:

Left 3 years ago

That's why you're out of touch. Moreover you didn't explore Aba enough . Some parts of Aba are in Rivers State which I guess you didn't reach except you are a born explorer

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria by forgiveness: 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2023
igwebuike01:

No. Sagamu and ijebu ode are detached from Lagos urban sprawl. Abeokuta is far away. Try check maps

Which Sagamu is detached from Sagamu? From Berger bridge to Mowe to Simawa (Sagamu), all you see are houses. No disconnection anything.
Re: Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria by forgiveness: 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2023
Abagworo:

That's why you're out of touch. Moreover you didn't explore Aba enough . Some parts of Aba are in Rivers State which I guess you didn't reach except you are a born explorer

Which I no explore? Aba na ghost town once it's dark. All those part near Rivers state are underdeveloped. I don patrol everywhere there.

Though a planned city but infrastructure is poor.
Re: Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria by igwebuike01: 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2023
forgiveness:

Which Sagamu is detached from Sagamu? From Berger bridge to Mowe to Simawa (Sagamu), all you see are houses. No disconnection anything.
cool

Re: Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria by Trustmea: 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2023
Badadvisor:

Emene, Enugu.
Emene is merged with Enugu urban na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov Aregbesola: Why New Slogan For Osun State? / Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG / Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.