Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,454 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

A Must Read. Advice Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Must Read. Advice Needed. (373 Views)

I Get Depressed & Feel Weak Anytime I Want To Read - advice needed / Please Read & Advice: I Just Discovered That My Wife Of 5years Has 2 Grown Kids. / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read. Advice Needed. by Opanka44(m): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2023
I have a girlfriend who we intend settling down together if God permits. I love her so much and have never cheated on her cos it is not in my nature to cheat at all. We have known for two years now. But I feel really not convinced that she wants to settle down with me. I have broken up with her severally but she keeps coming back. I feel like running away from this town, so I don't get to see her again. Here are a few of her unconvincing attitude that get me sceptical:

1. She hasn't introduced me to any of her family members or friends yet. Though I know her elder sister and Brother. But I got to know them by virtue of my job. Her elder sister is my Boss and her elder brother comes to visit us at work from time to time. Her elder sister (my Boss) once prayed that God should bless me so I can quickly pay her kid sister's bride price. She said so jokingly anyway. She already suspects something is going on, but it isn't official yet. I even asked her to inform her sister about us so she can see her reaction since she's very close to her. But she said, it would be an Insult to her & husband to introduce me to them as her man, because she lives with them & finds it not to good to do so. Also, she says I'm not ready yet and when I'm ready she will do that wholeheartedly. She is awaiting NYSC mobilization. And I am praying God for a Better job. But I believe it still doesn't stop her from introducing me to at least a friend & family member. She requested for my sister's number, I gave her. But up till now, she hasn't called my sister. I even bought her Airtime same day I gave her my sister's number. It's really disheartening.
2. She doesn't post me on her social media accounts. But she enjoys it when I post her pictures & write romantic stuffs about her. When I complained about this, she posted our pictures on her Whatsapp with the caption "And we Snapped". Since then, she hasn't posted any.
3. We can't hang out or walk on the streets. She claims her Elder sister's Husband may accidentally bump on us and it will be disrespectful to the husband who houses her.
4. I once saw her chat with a guy who she's also dating. She claimed they met online, & the guy traveled from Kano to Porthacourt to see her. The guy lodged in a hotel and she was going to see him everyday till he traveled back to Kano. She said they only kissed and there was no sex. That's her problem anyway cos it's not business. At the time, the guy visited her, we hadn't started the relationship. She broke up with the guy for some reasons.. but keeps chatting with him. She said there's nothing going on between them. I got angry. And her response was that, if she checks my WhatsApp and Facebook now, would she not see my chats with other girls? I was so shocked to hear this. Last year, I opened a Facebook account, posed as a big Politician & used my political godfathers picture on my profile, I sent her a friend request, she accepted & we started chatting. Of course she didn't know I was the one. I requested for her number, she gave me. I asked if she's in any relationship, but she denied it. I fixed a day that we would meet physically & she accepted. I felt really terrible. And I when I opened up & confronted her, she denied giving out her number. She said she wasn't even willing to go meet him anywhere that it was all joke.
5: she doesn't give me sex. She claims to be a virgin which I know she's lying. She's 28yrs old. We only kiss and do other stuffs but no penetrative sex. She asked that I wait until our wedding night. I believe that if u love someone genuinely, sex is the least thing to argue about. Until I met her, I had never sucked a woman's Vagina, she's the only one. And she knows how hygienic I'm. Though she appears to love and respect me so well, but why is it been hidden from the friends and family members?
6. I read her chat with her female friend on WhatsApp. She said "Who relationship help"
Then, I started wondering if I'm actually in a relationship with her or I'm in a relationship with myself.

I'm quite an emotional type and I'm really hurt. I do everything to make her happy. But the indices of a healthy relationship are missing from her end. This is same lady dat would call me at 2AM to profess her love for me. She said she is ready to start life with me even if it's in just one room apartment. Even if it's garri, she'll drink with me. But her actions are not in tandem and in consonance to her words. I'm confused here. Pls help me.
Re: A Must Read. Advice Needed. by garriAndsugar: 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2023
33 years old OP you just have 7 more years to attain the standard

1 Like

Re: A Must Read. Advice Needed. by TheFinesseKid: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2023
My dear OP. See you. See heartbreak. Continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Must Read. Advice Needed. by Opanka44(m): 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2023
garriAndsugar:
33 years old OP you just have 7 more years to attain the standard

You're trying to say I'm a fool?
Re: A Must Read. Advice Needed. by Opanka44(m): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2023
TheFinesseKid:
My dear OP. See you. See heartbreak. Continue

Baba, the matter don tire me I swear. She said if I genuinely love her, I would be patient with her. Haven't I been patient enough for two years? All her misdemeanors I have tolerated
Re: A Must Read. Advice Needed. by Evolutionism: 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2023
Opanka44:
I have a girlfriend who we intend settling down together if God permits. I love her so much and have never cheated on her cos it is not in my nature to cheat at all. We have known for two years now. But I feel really not convinced that she wants to settle down with me. I have broken up with her severally but she keeps coming back. I feel like running away from this town, so I don't get to see her again. Here are a few of her unconvincing attitude that get me sceptical:

1. She hasn't introduced me to any of her family members or friends yet. Though I know her elder sister and Brother. But I got to know them by virtue of my job. Her elder sister is my Boss and her elder brother comes to visit us at work from time to time. Her elder sister (my Boss) once prayed that God should bless me so I can quickly pay her kid sister's bride price. She said so jokingly anyway. She already suspects something is going on, but it isn't official yet. I even asked her to inform her sister about us so she can see her reaction since she's very close to her. But she said, it would be an Insult to her & husband to introduce me to them as her man, because she lives with them & finds it not to good to do so. Also, she says I'm not ready yet and when I'm ready she will do that wholeheartedly. She is awaiting NYSC mobilization. And I am praying God for a Better job. But I believe it still doesn't stop her from introducing me to at least a friend & family member. She requested for my sister's number, I gave her. But up till now, she hasn't called my sister. I even bought her Airtime same day I gave her my sister's number. It's really disheartening.
2. She doesn't post me on her social media accounts. But she enjoys it when I post her pictures & write romantic stuffs about her. When I complained about this, she posted our pictures on her Whatsapp with the caption "And we Snapped". Since then, she hasn't posted any.
3. We can't hang out or walk on the streets. She claims her Elder sister's Husband may accidentally bump on us and it will be disrespectful to the husband who houses her.
4. I once saw her chat with a guy who she's also dating. She claimed they met online, & the guy traveled from Kano to Porthacourt to see her. The guy lodged in a hotel and she was going to see him everyday till he traveled back to Kano. She said they only kissed and there was no sex. That's her problem anyway cos it's not business. At the time, the guy visited her, we hadn't started the relationship. She broke up with the guy for some reasons.. but keeps chatting with him. She said there's nothing going on between them. I got angry. And her response was that, if she checks my WhatsApp and Facebook now, would she not see my chats with other girls? I was so shocked to hear this. Last year, I opened a Facebook account, posed as a big Politician & used my political godfathers picture on my profile, I sent her a friend request, she accepted & we started chatting. Of course she didn't know I was the one. I requested for her number, she gave me. I asked if she's in any relationship, but she denied it. I fixed a day that we would meet physically & she accepted. I felt really terrible. And I when I opened up & confronted her, she denied giving out her number. She said she wasn't even willing to go meet him anywhere that it was all joke.
5: she doesn't give me sex. She claims to be a virgin which I know she's lying. She's 28yrs old. We only kiss and do other stuffs but no penetrative sex. She asked that I wait until our wedding night. I believe that if u love someone genuinely, sex is the least thing to argue about. Until I met her, I had never sucked a woman's Vagina, she's the only one. And she knows how hygienic I'm. Though she appears to love and respect me so well, but why is it been hidden from the friends and family members?
6. I read her chat with her female friend on WhatsApp. She said "Who relationship help"
Then, I started wondering if I'm actually in a relationship with her or I'm in a relationship with myself.

I'm quite an emotional type and I'm really hurt. I do everything to make her happy. But the indices of a healthy relationship are missing from her end. This is same lady dat would call me at 2AM to profess her love for me. She said she is ready to start life with me even if it's in just one room apartment. Even if it's garri, she'll drink with me. But her actions are not in tandem and in consonance to her words. I'm confused here. Pls help me.

Let me first of all laugh smallgrin

Op your Real Age is 23 because i find it very amusing a man of 30years+ is boldly saying in public that he is emotionalgrin

Such a ridiculous and pathetic thing to heargrin

When i'm through with breakfast, I will advise you.

3 Likes

Re: A Must Read. Advice Needed. by TheFinesseKid: 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2023
Opanka44:

Baba, the matter don tire me I swear. She said if I genuinely love her, I would be patient with her. Haven't I been patient enough for two years? All her misdemeanors I have tolerated
bros. Call am today. Tell am say if she no let you Bleep. Make she no call u again. Lock up.

2 Likes

Re: A Must Read. Advice Needed. by Dougad: 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2023
I was following until I got to the fourth reason. ๐Ÿ˜‚. Why are you acting like a dunce bossman? And to think you're in your 30s? I even think say una two na early twenties sef no know say grown man and woman dey behave like this. 28 and 33

It's obvious she's playing a game to see who the better option is las las.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read. Advice Needed. by Palazee(m): 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2023
Reading this kind of thread makes me laugh, thank God for the redpill sha
Op, the numerous redflag am seeing here is making my eyes to turn red

1 Like

Re: A Must Read. Advice Needed. by N3TRAL: 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2023
Palazee:
Reading this kind of thread makes me laugh, thank God for the redpill sha

Op, the numerous redflag am seeing here is making my eyes to turn red

You don't even need to take any redpill to understand life and relationship with women.

You just need a decent IQ and a focused life.

Op, you're just her last resort. She won't throw you away, but when she's searched for a while and not found anything better, she'll return to you with another man's kid calling them yours or probably a virus.

Run Forrest, Runnnnn......

1 Like

Re: A Must Read. Advice Needed. by Mhizzard(m): 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2023
Something is fishing about her and her sister's husband.
Re: A Must Read. Advice Needed. by JONSYN7154: 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2023
Opanka44:

Patience? Seriously between you and Hausa ram no difference.

No offence bro.
Re: A Must Read. Advice Needed. by Opanka44(m): 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2023
JONSYN7154:
Patience? Seriously between you and Hausa ram no difference.

No offence bro.

Lol... I am not offended in any way bro. Truth must be told at all time and I'm glad I'm being told the sad truth
Re: A Must Read. Advice Needed. by JONSYN7154: 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2023
Opanka44:

Lol... I am not offended in any way bro. Truth must be told at all time and I'm glad I'm being told the sad truth
Thanks for your understanding.

Since you want the truth I will tell you.
She's using you as the second fiddle incase the main guy disappoint her.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read. Advice Needed. by marlow1962(m): 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2023
Opanka44:

You're trying to say I'm a fool?
He's not trying to say, he's telling you the fact.
Re: A Must Read. Advice Needed. by Opanka44(m): 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2023
JONSYN7154:
Thanks for your understanding.

Since you want the truth I will tell you.
She's using you as the second fiddle incase the main guy disappoint her.

Ok Sir. I appreciate you. But how do I make her never to come close to me. We work in same place but she's yet to go for NYSC. I don't double date and I expect my woman to stick to me and me alone. I've asked her to stay away from me but she keeps coming, I'm tired. She traveled last Christmas and before she left, I gave her some small money to buy a few things for her mum whom I don't know yet. I even saw her off to the park. But immediately she took off, she stopped picking my calls. As a matter of fact, when she arrived her destination, she still didn't call and wasn't picking my calls. I got worried, but later heard she arrived safely and I was relieved. She ghosted me through out and the communication seized for almost 7months. When she returned to her sister place again, she asked them we settle. And we settled. I'm sure she will still do same when she travels for this forthcoming Christmas. We are from the same place. Her birthday is 15th of dis month, and I am contemplating not buying her any gift or even wish her a happy birthday cos when I don't want a woman again, I don't want anything to connect us
Re: A Must Read. Advice Needed. by JONSYN7154: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2023
Opanka44:

Ok Sir. I appreciate you. But how do I make her never to come close to me. We work in same place but she's yet to go for NYSC. I don't double date and I expect my woman to stick to me and me alone. I've asked her to stay away from me but she keeps coming, I'm tired. She traveled last Christmas and before she left, I gave her some small money to buy a few things for her mum whom I don't know yet. I even saw her off to the park. But immediately she took off, she stopped picking my calls. As a matter of fact, when she arrived her destination, she still didn't call and wasn't picking my calls. I got worried, but later heard she arrived safely and I was relieved. She ghosted me through out and the communication seized for almost 7months. When she returned to her sister place again, she asked them we settle. And we settled. I'm sure she will still do same when she travels for this forthcoming Christmas. We are from the same place. Her birthday is 15th of dis month, and I am contemplating not buying her any gift or even wish her a happy birthday cos when I don't want a woman again, I don't want anything to connect us
when she travelled for Christmas she do go to the guys place that's why she's ghosting you anytime she travels from Christmas.

For you to break free from her you need to identify your weakness in you that she's using to hold you.
Re: A Must Read. Advice Needed. by Vinnie2000(m): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2023
OP,

You once said you are a PRIVATE school Teacher trying to make ends meet.๐Ÿค”

How come you are so Obsessed with Girlfriend issues?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

U better focus on Things that will BETTER your Life o! ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜
Re: A Must Read. Advice Needed. by Opanka44(m): 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2023
JONSYN7154:
when she travelled for Christmas she do go to the guys place that's why she's ghosting you anytime she travels from Christmas.

For you to break free from her you need to identify your weakness in you that she's using to hold you.

Hmmmm... I'm really fed up. I hate to be in the situation I am in right now. By God's grace, I'm a very handsome and intelligent guy. And she can confirm that. I know how many female colleagues of mine that have begged me to date them and are willing to give me free sex. But I can't cheat on her even when she isn't giving me sex. Is it a crime to love? I want to do something that will pain her so well so she can stop coming close to me. Maybe I shouldn't wish her a happy birthday or post her on social media or buy her any gift. That's my plan now
Re: A Must Read. Advice Needed. by Opanka44(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP,

You once said you are a PRIVATE school Teacher trying to make ends meet.๐Ÿค”

How come you are so Obsessed with Girlfriend issues?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

U better focus on Things that will BETTER your Life o! ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜

I don't womanize at all. This is the only woman I know that's why I'm bothered. If I have many, I wouldn't bother myself worrying about dis same girl. I don't think it's a crime for a struggling Young Man to fall in love
Re: A Must Read. Advice Needed. by JONSYN7154: 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2023
Opanka44:

Hmmmm... I'm really fed up. I hate to be in the situation I am in right now. By God's grace, I'm a very handsome and intelligent guy. And she can confirm that. I know how many female colleagues of mine that have begged me to date them and are willing to give me free sex. But I can't cheat on her even when she isn't giving me sex. Is it a crime to love? I want to do something that will pain her so well so she can stop coming close to me. Maybe I shouldn't wish her a happy birthday or post her on social media or buy her any gift. That's my plan now
You know what tp do best.
Re: A Must Read. Advice Needed. by JONSYN7154: 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2023
Opanka44:

once a man is in LOVE A NEW FOOL HAS BEEN BORN.

Not until you become wise you'll still be use by her.

(1) (Reply)

Bustify Ultima Promo Affordable Breast Growth Solution / Beware, Nairalander: A Word Of Caution - FEAR WOMEN / Choose One As A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.