Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. (42293 Views)

MTN Apologises For Network Glitch / MTN Confirms Network Glitch / NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by Latakia(f): 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2023
This is unacceptable. Joe Ajaero please your nationwide strike is needed here grin
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by Afamed: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2023
No hope for LZAA and co
Sanity must be restored on Nairaland.
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by Omoawoke2(m): 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2023
rex21:

Your comment is funny bro. Do people eat airtime ??

The need for communication is an essential need.
Check how much people owe, e no fit pass 500naira, 1k. They are mostly people struggling to survive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by DigitalJobs: 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2023
Raydos:
As I see say Dem clear my 4k debt

Me I don sharperly borrow another 5gb data

Wahala ProMax
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by Ikpunnegi01: 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2023
;DThe same people that borrowed from a loan apps are the same people that borrowed from MTN! Debt don't die and can be recovered any time. You go pay till the last kobo ;DThe same people that borrowed from a loan apps are the same people that borrowed from MTN! Debt don't die and can be recovered any time. You go pay till the last kobo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by StraightGaay: 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2023
Tolu181:
whats the meaning of tolu in yoruba guys

na for abroad dey born me
Dick
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by Quebec91(m): 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2023
cheesy
Raydos:

Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by toluvision: 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2023
Tolu181:

"Tolu from Toluwalope"
Ti Oluwa ni Ope (All thanks belong to God)

2 Likes

Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by francotunsco: 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2023
Trouble sleep, yanga go wake am.

MTN will pay dearly for this.

They better sope otilo.
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by Dpharisee: 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2023
MTN learnt the word *System Glitch* from INEC, na the same thing Tinubu use win election πŸƒπŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

7 Likes

Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by icankel: 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2023
No be South African company again, unforgiving people
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by Dennisochampa: 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2023
Nigerians are generally too loud and it's a problem.
Them clear debt wen u no pay..... U come online deh jubilate...
Na wa o
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by themanderon: 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2023
As if this is good news to the debtors grin.
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by PINKYandBRAIN: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2023
Matrix137:
Wahala. What now happens to those who borrowed again for the second time. Just when i was happy that they were considerate cos of the hardship in the country. Ladies and Gents, your only true friend is God almighty.

Please guys the hunger is unbearable. I humbly seek for financial assistance of any amount to buy foodstuffs before hunger finishes son of man.

07 25 00 93 40 access bank. God bless

PINKY: Use GoFundMe To Get International Funds that will stop this your hunger situation once and for all.

BRAIN: Hunger will just kuku kill you if you continue begging on Nairaland. E hard for everyone too. angry

Don't Joke with This Update. Me and Pinky don use am pickup $2,500 before We fit dey tell you.
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by matm: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2023
He who goes a borrowing, goes a sorrowing.
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by Elidrisy20: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2023
What's the meaning of this?
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by samsard(m): 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2023
Omoawoke2:
So MTN cannot forgive customers debt

For someone to be owing MTN means the person is barely trying to survive.

The world is all about money and satisfying shareholders that we forgot humanity
If MTN fails to turn in a profit they'll not continue to exist for long. Companies have mandatory Corporate Social Responsibility and they do not owe you beyond that. The rest is taxes and profits.

1 Like

Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by Mercylike(f): 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2023
Matrix137:
Wahala. What now happens to those who borrowed again for the second time. Just when i was happy that they were considerate cos of the hardship in the country. Ladies and Gents, your only true friend is God almighty.

Please guys the hunger is unbearable. I humbly seek for financial assistance of any amount to buy foodstuffs before hunger finishes son of man.

07 25 00 93 40 access bank. Emeka. God bless.

But igbos on nairaland says na only Yoruba dey post account number dey beg online..

Emeka, seem u r from oyo. I am not mocking u Γ³Γ² but ur brothers on nairaland told us all of you are billionaires

Cc ofoigbo freestuffng LegendHero leodeking okoroawusa successmatters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by Adewale1603(m): 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2023
They've even block borrow me channel*303# you can't borrow again presently
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by rex21: 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2023
Omoawoke2:

The need for communication is an essential need.
Check how much people owe, e no fit pass 500naira, 1k. They are mostly people struggling to survive
You see am now. Many of these people owe alot of money. I'v seen people quote 5k, 4k, 2k as what they owed. I'v never borrowed above two hundred naira airtime and i paid promptly. I never indulge in long talk on borrowed airtime. How can a human being justify borrowing 2k airtime, not to talk of 4k and above. You reason am. I attached a picture.

Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by Chasito(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
Which kind rubbish be this ehh? After I Don dey happy say my 3k GbΓ©se Don clear
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by Sunnygibbs1909: 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2023
chatinent:
Were debtors really in jubilation? Lol. You feel MTN would just write off your loan?
MTN clears your loan and writes to regret inconveniences caused you...what a time to be an MTN customer!!!
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by TheSuperX(m): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2023
Raydos:

No worry you go pay everything back, every penny. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by jonahhh: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2023
The service is currently unavailable 😁😁😁😁
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by tete7000(m): 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2023
Tolu181:

Full name?
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by abbasajao(m): 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2023
So is not only Nigeria as a country that likes borrowing. Even its citizens?
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by BluntCrazeMan: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2023
We were busy expecting Glitch from INEC,,
na-im MTN went and activated their own glitch..

Ok Naa
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by Chuzoetoh(m): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2023
Na to commit suicide na em remain na, it is finished, I'm owing 6k plus
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by LZAA: 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2023
Afamed:
No hope for LZAA and co
Sanity must be restored on Nairaland.
πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by dNortherner(m): 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2023
Oya na, a dawo da shi mana.
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2023
grin
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2023
Raydos:

dem dey send police to com pick u up 1st thing 2moro morning!
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Phones Are Becoming So Ugly / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.