Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. (42279 Views)

MTN Apologises For Network Glitch / MTN Confirms Network Glitch / NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by Kaido: 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2023
Make i go port my line to Airtel
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by Tripleoluwa(m): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2023
Lobata.

My babe sent 1k airtime to me this morning. I automatically thought my 4k debt go don swallow am. I knew I didn't have any extra time left but I've been making calls since. This news now just made me check my balance. Na that 1k I dey make calls since morning

5 Likes

Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by MICVOCT(m): 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2023
omoadeleye:
Why are they apologizing

Honestly, I am not convinced. sad

MICVOCT
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by rumenase(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2023
Raydos:
As I see say Dem clear my 4k debt

Me I don sharperly borrow another 5gb data
you go pay 9k
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by libertyagroltd(m): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2023
O boy oooo, na true oo, my debt is wipe off.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by ViceGovernor: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2023
Raydos:

Ma niga.👊🏾
Same here I collect extra 3 gig

1 Like

Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by blowjohn(m): 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2023
I was wondering myself!
Like when did my borrowed airtime reduce like that.
Or cud they have increased my limit to like 10k?
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by Vicana: 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2023
Matrix137:
Wahala. What now happens to those who borrowed again for the second time. Just when i was happy that they were considerate cos of the hardship in the country. Ladies and Gents, your only true friend is God almighty.

Please guys the hunger is unbearable. I humbly seek for financial assistance of any amount to buy foodstuffs before hunger finishes son of man.

07 25 00 93 40 access bank. Emeka. God bless.

You can be an aggregator of a POS company, sell their POS and get commission from them.

Or I don't know....
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by Josywhyte: 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2023
Bia! MTN abi wetin una call una sef. Make una just allow that thing be like that abeg. Which kind rough play be that one. After I don happy finish una come bring this kind expensive joke come....
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by Omenlon: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2023
Matrix137:
Wahala. What now happens to those who borrowed again for the second time. Just when i was happy that they were considerate cos of the hardship in the country. Ladies and Gents, your only true friend is God almighty.

Please guys the hunger is unbearable. I humbly seek for financial assistance of any amount to buy foodstuffs before hunger finishes son of man.

07 25 00 93 40 access bank. Emeka. God bless.
all the Emekas that I know are all billionaire, why you.
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by PHAYOL81: 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2023
Wow
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by AncientAlien(m): 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2023
Tolu181:
whats the meaning of tolu in yoruba guys

na for abroad dey born me
Why not ask those who gave it to you.
Note: moe nah nor let this guy scam you o, this is how e dey take start.
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by Bimpe29: 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2023
We are all not infallible.
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by Emeka71(m): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2023
chatinent:
Were debtors really in jubilation? Lol. You feel MTN would just write off your loan?
No way; not in this Nigeria.
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by pocom35: 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2023
Omoawoke2:
So MTN cannot forgive customers debt

For someone to be owing MTN means the person is barely trying to survive.

The world is all about money and satisfying shareholders that we forgot humanity
Assuming you are in business
Can you forgive your all your own customers if they owe you?
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by Matrix137(m): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2023
Vicana:

You can be an aggregator of a POS company, sell their POS and get commission from them.

Or I don't know....
I'm interested if location won't be a problem
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by Matrix137(m): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2023
Omenlon:
all the Emekas that I know are all billionaire, why you.
God knows best
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by fabolouz1(m): 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2023
Most Nigerians are dumb and can't keep secrets.
I presuppose that this was a kind of hack and not a glitch .
MTN wouldn't have been aware but for dummies who came online to share it .
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by NACE13: 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2023
From the comments I have read so far, it is just so clear that a typical Nigerian has no shame and criminal mindset just looking for any opportunity to strike.
You borrowed airtime, it was "forgiven" and immediately you borrowed another, hoping it will also be "forgiven".
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by Matrix137(m): 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2023
Mercylike:

But igbos on nairaland says na only Yoruba dey post account number dey beg online..

Emeka, seem u r from oyo. I am not mocking u óò but ur brothers on nairaland told us all of you are billionaires

Cc ofoigbo freestuffng LegendHero leodeking okoroawusa successmatters
I'm a future billionaire by his grace. Miracle no dey tire Jesus.
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by Matrix137(m): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2023
PINKYandBRAIN:

PINKY: Use GoFundMe To Get International Funds that will stop this your hunger situation once and for all.

BRAIN: Hunger will just kuku kill you if you continue begging on Nairaland. E hard for everyone too. angry

Don't Joke with This Update. Me and Pinky don use am pickup $2,500 before We fit dey tell you.
What's it about? I'm really interested.
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by Omoawoke2(m): 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2023
pocom35:

Assuming you are in business
Can you forgive your all your own customers if they owe you?

Forgive fire

Dem dey mad??
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by Miller232: 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2023
Raydos:

Your gbese dey wait for you grin grin
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by ufuosman(m): 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2023
Raydos:

😂😂😂
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by ufuosman(m): 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2023
😂😂
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by Nmezor(f): 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2023
Thank God say I no borrow. I actually hate borrowing from them
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by Voiceofthestree: 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2023
Charmingrascal:
Haaa!
I knew this would happen.
I knew there were glitches somewhere.
Instead of Nigerians to enjoy clearing of their debt in peace they went all over social media telling everybody how MTN was clearing people's debt now MTN don know and the gbeses are restored.
But MTN dey mad sha

Many line will be left out
Now this is gbese 2.0
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by Nigeriakan: 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2023
Tolu181:

It depends on whether your own Tolu is a full name or a short form of a longer name.

1. As a full name in its own right, Tolu is a merge of the verb 'tó' (to become) and the noun 'olú' (the head or a prominent person). Tolu in this sense is a prayer that means may you 'Become the Head/a Prominent Person'.

2. Tolu can also be a short form of several names such as
a. Tolúlọpẹ̀ (Praise is God's)
b. Tolúwani or Tolúwanimí (I am God's Own)
c. Tolúlayọ̀ or Tolúlayọ̀mi (My Joy is Sourced from God).
'olú' In those names is a short form of 'Olúwa' (Lord or God)
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by labake1(f): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2023
Raydos:

LoL, na you be part of naija problem grin
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by Nigeriakan: 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2023
Tolu181:

It depends on whether your own Tolu is a full name or a short form of a longer name.

1. As a full name in its own right, Tólú is a merge of the verb 'tó' (to become) and the noun 'olú' (the head or a prominent person). Tólú in this sense is a prayer that means may you 'Become the Head/a Prominent Person' or 'Someone who will become the Head or a Prominent Person'

2. Tolu can also be a short form of several names such as
a. Tolúlọpẹ̀ (Praise is God's)
b. Tolúwani or Tolúwanimí (I am God's Own)
c. Tolúlayọ̀ or Tolúlayọ̀mi (My Joy is Sourced from God).
'olú' In those names is a short form of 'Olúwa' (Lord or God)
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by Pussyisgud: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
Raydos:
Ah, you are a very wicked person sir.
Re: MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. by pocom35: 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Forgive fire

Dem dey mad??
grin but you wan make MTN forgive you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Phones Are Becoming So Ugly / Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago / I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.