Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

How Do I Handle This Heartlessness - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Handle This Heartlessness (1773 Views)

How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle This Heartlessness by StPete: 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2023
Karlifate:

That's what resentment can cause.

Two can play that game.
Re: How Do I Handle This Heartlessness by Danremmy: 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2023
LordReed:

Sorry for your plight. I urge you to let it go, you are not in a good position to extract a satisfactory outcome from your brother at this time.

Meanwhile, I don't know your size but if you don't mind I can send you some clothes and shoes.
ahh... Thank you so much. I will take them pls
Re: How Do I Handle This Heartlessness by Brandiebird: 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
Danremmy:
sir, I'm the simplest human being u would ever meet. People who know me very well complain that my simplicity is the problem I have. So people take advantage of it

When will you get tired of people taking advantage of you?. Life is hard and if we don’t adapt and change accordingly to the information we get from outside then we’ll burn out. I’m not trying to be rude, I’m just trying to get you to understand the situation rather than always being the victim of the situation. People will just say “sorry” “forgive them” these things won’t help you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Heartlessness by Brandiebird: 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2023
Free2Fly:

Be fair in your judgement and sincere to yourself, this guy.

His previous stories have nothing to do with his relationships with people

Those stories about him running out cash, his Uber car constantly having issues, his child getting sick when there's no money at hand, him struggling to get to an interview venue only for it to be postponed, etc, etc, mirror what almost every Nigerian youth face in the country.

I don't see how those relate to his IP relationship.

Would your wonderful IPR stop your car from developing frequent faults on Nigerian roads?

We need to be careful about how we hastily judge people and pass judgments.

Are you seriously arguing on behalf of op? Some people just live to argue 🤣🤣🤣
Re: How Do I Handle This Heartlessness by LordReed(m): 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2023
Danremmy:
ahh... Thank you so much. I will take them pls

Ok message me on
Re: How Do I Handle This Heartlessness by BrickDevo: 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2023
This is bad very bad very bad, sorry, i feel you did not treat your brother well when you guys were growing up however it's in the past, just ignore him and hustle harder the only point you have to prove to him now is to make it and become a better person.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Heartlessness by henrimoto(m): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2023
Danremmy:
it's true sir. I just need to punish him, I can't let this slide
How else do you want to punish him Again?

See, there is certain stage in life that senior sibling can't continue to impose seniority on the his/her junior siblings.

See, stop imposing this "Seniority" mentality on your younger brother. He is no more a kid.

Let it slide, find a way to move on , if not, you will just be making issues difficult for your self.
Re: How Do I Handle This Heartlessness by henrimoto(m): 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
BrickDevo:
This is bad very bad very bad, sorry, i feel you did not treat your brother well when you guys were growing up however it's in the past, just ignore him and hustle harder the only point you have to prove to him now is to make it and become a better person.
.. From his write up, he sounds like one that like to "seniority" on his younger siblings.

Na by force to stay with your younger brother?
Re: How Do I Handle This Heartlessness by Lance008(m): 1:42am On Nov 13, 2023
Why he go burn ur things people Dey do things nowadays like say no tomorrow or Dey already aware of Tomorrow
If I talk Watin my own family do anybody no go believe
Hold ur mama tight Na she be the only one for you and stop the fight
Re: How Do I Handle This Heartlessness by duduade: 6:13am On Nov 13, 2023
StPete:
Save your anger for later. A time for payback will come and then you will graciously use it. Revenge is best served cold. When that time for revenge comes, give it to him in the most ruthless way.

For now, just bare the pains and gather whatever you can for now

Thank you

You 💯

At OP, just face how to survive and make it...

When the time comes it will be served very hot and sweet

God forgive us but we are humans

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marriage In Nigeria Must We Do All? / She Discusses Her Husband With Me / 5 Reasons Why It's Important To Put Your Spouse Before Your Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.