Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit (17929 Views)

Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket / Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate / Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by notttty(m): 9:11am On Nov 12, 2023
Hyper77:

You hear say, you hear say... Man wey dey do amebo 😂😂😂

Make dem kukuma cut your gbola, fix towtow for you.

Werey

Idiot. I can only be at one place at a time. Yes dem say. If e dey pain u go n die mofo
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by KevMitnick: 9:17am On Nov 12, 2023
DrMPH:

So sad. I'm not even from Kogi, but I'm just thinking about the workers who have had the most harrowing experience in the last 8 years. No meaningful development in the state either. They're like people that have been in darkness and have now been condemned to remain in it because of our weak electoral system. People have sacrificed their humanity on the altar of political patronage. My colleagues in APC have parked their cars, they now commute by bus or look for free ride, yet can't stop blabbing about anything APC. Sometimes I wonder if people can truly be zombified.
Zombification is real bro, very real.
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by Innobee99(m): 9:47am On Nov 12, 2023
PHAYOL81:
See people castigating the APC party for fraud and coercion from the comfort of their,living rooms' sofas, miles away from the election zones, as if other party don't have agents there.
Or are those others party agents too bought to accept malpractises?

How true is this and do the copy of the one signed by other party agent and which was forwarded to their respective PARTIES different?If so, they can forward it to the INEC authorities to cancel the election.
But if they all signed similar copy and forwarded same to their respective parties, then they acknowledged the copy as authentic despite the modification (that may be cleared in court as honest mistakes).

PS: Remember, the new copy each other party agents present must match each other and must contain the signature of the FRAUDULENT party (to be classified as the authentic).
Why saying rubbish on something I personally download from IREV Portal?
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by phemray(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Most Nigerians supporting rigging today don't know it's effect on the country yet. They think it's by party, very soon they'll learn the hard way that these politicians don't care about them.

This I have seen.

Rigging is not my problem cos it's all part of politics worldwide. My problem is the quality of the persoywe are voting for in terms of performance and can do attitude,

If ododo or flower or wins now, the next now is the APC internal fight with God father cos of this or that .
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by Shantyken(m): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2023
nkpommpko:
0 vote. Is it not obvious?
Same way it wasn't obvious in presidential election in the east
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by HRMK: 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2023
what were you expecting?
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by alobright17(m): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2023
zelnababa:
lolz no worry, I pray you live long, but Las las you go still die, then you go know may be He exist ot not, may He is useless or not.
as for you and your fake pastors you won't die because you knew he exists
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by OZIOGU1: 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2023
Hyper77:

Mountain apes wey go night school 😂😂😂😂
Ebiras are so funny.

Number of accredited voters: 200
Total number of votes: 37 million.

You guys are so pathetic!!!

Pain went straight to Kogi yeast grin, I don tell una say make una bid bye bye to that government house till 49yrs coming, if I am alive I will remind you this...
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by Babastrong(m): 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2023
[quote author=DarkLover post=126920220]I see some people here jubilating over what they’ll never benefit from.

Dino, Ododo & Ajaka all belong to the same circle- the high class. If you like, kill yourself doing their biddings mae you no struggle to better your life, at the end of the day, you’re just a Pawn lost. [ dey deceive yourself. Dino, Ajaka, Bello and co were once in our shoes during awolowo, abiola etc. But they moved closer to the game and mastered the rules of the game. We are in the arena today watching and learning the game in order to know how to control Your destinies tomorrow. ]
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by adekolaelect(m): 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Most Nigerians supporting rigging today don't know it's effect on the country yet. They think it's by party, very soon they'll learn the hard way that these politicians don't care about them.

This I have seen.
what you said is not new. All Nigeria politicians and Citizens are the same thing . It is just about picht Tent with who can give you opportunities to manage life.
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by Hyper77: 12:07am On Dec 11, 2023
OZIOGU1:

Pain went straight to Kogi yeast grin, I don tell una say make una bid bye bye to that government house till 49yrs coming, if I am alive I will remind you this...

I genuinely hope you're not dead yet?
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by Hyper77: 12:09am On Dec 11, 2023
notttty:

Idiot. I can only be at one place at a time. Yes dem say. If e dey pain u go n die mofo

See as you dey quarrel dey insult like woman 😂😂😂😂

Kai, amebo men are the worst ooo

God forbid make woman marry you.

You'd be like her fellow sister 😂😂😂
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by notttty(m): 8:32am On Dec 11, 2023
Hyper77:

See as you dey quarrel dey insult like woman 😂😂😂😂

Kai, amebo men are the worst ooo

God forbid make woman marry you.

You'd be like her fellow sister 😂😂😂
😆 I know pipu like you.. you get drowned in your spit and starts to call names. Look very well at my profile, I no be your mate in every good way trust me.. I said that with confidence...
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by yussybenayu: 8:39am On Dec 11, 2023
Addme:

https://www.thecable.ng/840-0-apcs-ododo-defeats-ajaka-melaye-at-yahaya-bellos-polling-unit
can we see the Bvas accreditation data for that unit? Only shameless people will have the audacity to celebrate what they cannot defend. It has even gotten to the point where these guys think we don't have brain again
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by yussybenayu: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2023
PHAYOL81:
See people castigating the APC party for fraud and coercion from the comfort of their,living rooms' sofas, miles away from the election zones, as if other party don't have agents there.
Or are those others party agents too bought to accept malpractises?Stop that already. That is the tactics riggers deploy to ease their way in court. If trust were that easy to come from agents banks won't be fixing cameras in their bulk room where only their staff can access

How true is this and do the copy of the one signed by other party agent and which was forwarded to their respective PARTIES different?If so, they can forward it to the INEC authorities to cancel the election.
But if they all signed similar copy and forwarded same to their respective parties, then they acknowledged the copy as authentic despite the modification (that may be cleared in court as honest mistakes).

PS: Remember, the new copy each other party agents present must match each other and must contain the signature of the FRAUDULENT party (to be classified as the authentic).

Then it's simple. Like I earlier posited, each of parties agents would have the copy they deem authentic and the aggrieved party should present it to INEC authority to protest (not the usual street_crowding thing, you know what I mean)its authenticity in a bid to invalidate the result.
Remember, the presented authentic copy must also contain signatures of all the party agents at the PU. If any didn't sign, reason(s) would have to be presented alongside the evidence/exhibit with witnesses.
It's quite simple but we like to whip sentiments without first of all doing the right thing.
Re: ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit by Hyper77: 10:49am On Dec 11, 2023
notttty:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Look very well at my profile, I no be your mate in every good way trust me.. I said that with confidence...

So funny 🤣🤣🤣
Typical quarrelsome male... Too much of progesterone in your system, understand.

Sha, after you're discharge from Yaba Left, do well a visit a fertility hospital, make we correct your progesterone level.

Amebo man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application / Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine / Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.